So Sup Forums this just happened to me and I am still fucking livid

So Sup Forums this just happened to me and I am still fucking livid.

>Be me in a night class.
>We have a substitute and are just watching a movie, Rivers and Tides
>Movies pretty cool, bout a old Scottish guy who makes art from nature and just leaves it there to last or be destroyed.
>Very Buddhist ideals, talks a lot about the energy that flows through everything and that type of shit, seems really disconnected from other people and in his own world
>Movie ends and we are supposed to have a discussion on what it was about and how it relates to writing
>Discussion goes alright for the first 5 minutes BUT THEN
>This ugly ass landwhale in the front starts bitching about how condescending the dude was
>Entire class immediately goes WTF, no he wasn't
>She refuses to let it go despite the entire class disagreeing with her and keeps ranting about how condescending the dude was
>She then proceeds to bitch about how much privilege the dude had because he had kids and a wife and went of into the forest TO DO HIS JOB AND MAKE ART
>Old ass bitch in the back of the classroom chimes in and starts fucking talking about how woman are oppressed in the art industry and patriarchy and shit
>Cuck ass sub AGREES with them and MOTIONS THEM TO CONTINUE
>Landwhale then starts talking about her fucking writing and experience in FANFICTION FOR OVER 15 MINUTESS
>Sub is just nodding along and agreeing
>Got so fed up I just got up and walked out.

Still so pissed, share your fucking SJW cunt stories and lets be angry together

World's gone to shit, I'm afraid. No point in complaining about it anymore. The cucks will cuck until they can cuck no more.

BLM sub at nig nog school
>Only white kid in class
>Also the quiet one
>nig nogs amazed when I speak
>entire school full of minorities
>heavy sub waddles to front of class
>gives a speech about muh oppression and black people
>looks over at me
>uwotm8.cunt
>"I don't want you to feel excluded in this discussion"
>not a shitskin, but play along
>sit through class and do my work as nig class eats hot fries and listens to trash music without headphones
>nigress group next to me is loud as fuck
>apparently that speech wasn't good enough
>hand in assignment
>sub tells me to help the lesser minds
>fuck that noise, let them dig there way out of their graves
>say no
>sub sends me out of class
>hear her call me racist in front of class as I walk out
>teacher came back the next day, says she never got my work
>report sub
>no justice
Fuck

That card is worded so poorly i didnt even read yo ur post. Youre a faggot.

andrew goldsworthy is god tier.

we will experience this shit more and more.
art and books will get censored because of those mentally ill folks.
some examples (not neccessarily „art art“, but still)
- search for avenidas poem removed
- „friends“, the series, is called out to be horribly non-pc. i couldnt imagine a more boring and normie series, but for the new breed it‘s unbearable
- wait until the old 007 films get on their radar
- wait until they realise some artists (eg picasso) were „true old school playboys“
- oh and did you know that the new version of the bible has a female apostle?

a new cultural revolution like they had in russia, china AND nazi germany is comming.

glory to mankind.
sorry humankind.
sorry peoplekind.
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

FYI, not a great custom MTG card. Creatures don't attack other creatures because targets aren't declared by the attacker unless it's between an opponent and his planeswalker. Instead, the defending player chooses which defending creature blocks which attacking creature.

So instead, the card should say...

Enchantment - Aura

At the beginning of combat, enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn.

Creatures blocked by enchanted creature gain -1/-1 until end of turn.

What city is this so I know never to visit

this

You're not alone, user

>Be me in summer school.
>Dumb (not)blonde bitch walks into class already scoffing at us.
>Wtfwedo.jpg?
>She's always on about how fucking Patriarchal the institution is, can barely keep my brains from leaking out of my head from the swelling her incessant drivel produces.
>Class is difficult enough when you have to deal with a droll troll scrubbing dry white board markers on the board up front.
>Spend most of my time staring out the window, especially when Miss Masochist starts speaking.
>Doing my best to tune out everything that makes my cavity implode.
>Class goes on and she remains silent as the White Ass Troll up front spits "knowledge" at us.
>Suddenly, in the middle of lecture, dumb bitch decides decides to crack the chapping seal on her lips to part them and speak.
>Herewefuckinggo.exe
>Stare out window, tune out broad and imagine a life on a planet of my own where fuck all matters.
>Catch few glimpses of "Patriarchy" and "White Cis Teacher", Oooh that was a new one, apparently she had a problem with a white person teaching her.
>Sighs and groans all around with few snapping fingers and shouts of assailants backing her up.
>It's a wonder they flunked, eh?
>Teacher doesn't do shit, can't get her expelled for this as the principal is just as fucked in the head and wonders why she get's sent to the dean.
>Eventually nod off and dream of a field of flowers in which there are no dumbass sjw's to nag at me in.
>Crazy ass dream of a planet of my own.
>Dreamcometrue.cfg
>I eventually lie down when it turned for the worst, must've exited REM sleep as the goddamn flowers explode into rolling hams
>Head trauma comes back as they preach their shitheaded religion.
>Eventually my head trauma worsens and I wake up to find a book hitting the ground, must've bounced of my head.
>"Free the Nip!" Cracked in waves around the room and screeching rubber from desks shoved forward as my only comrade there pounces on blonde preacher.
Cont.

Not to fret. We can all use our super manly powers of logic to set this evildoer straight!

OP did you make that card?
You tried so hard to make it look like a real magic card, but you have no idea how the fucking game works.

>blocked
blocking or blocked by

Otherwise thank you for bringing sanity back. 'battle phases'...

Honestly just did a google search and thats the first thing that came up

This is now also a MTG custom/alter thread.

I'm in the middle of commissioning some graphic art so that I can send that to an MTG alter artist so he can make a badass Marchesa the Black Rose alter for me. Graphic art isn't done, but it's close. Whaddya think?

No, because it only mentions giving attacking creatures -1/-1.

Honestly who knows what the creator meant. So many mistakes that it could be either one. He may have meant when creatures 'fight' for all we know.

>"Free the Nip" homie latches on to her, her screams pierced my ears.
>My brain's already pulling the pin.
>Feminazi pinned and stripped, to my astonishment.
>Teach gets up to assess the situation and, in due time, disperse the calamity.
>The screams turn into a quick gasp, she's at a loss for words.
>Well, at least he shut her up.
>Comrade thrusting like a mad man.
>FarwellComrade.rape
>She begins to scream again, "Rape!" "This is what white privilege looks like!"
>Using her own contemporary rape to plead her fucking case, the victimhood of these fucking people.
>Then again, fucking dude's raping her in the middle of class.
>Teach quickly intervenes, I just sit there and revel.
>"Won't be talking much after this, eh bitch?"
>Homie arches upward and lets out the most brutal groan I've ever heard.
>Finishinher.mkx
>Teacher finally fucking reaches him through the clutter of desks and intervening white knights.
>Homie gets pried off hauled off to valhalla.
>All the while screaming "Freedom!"
>I smile as tears shed from my eyes, it was a pyrrhic victory.
>mfw English class becomes sex ed.

I'll never forget that crazy mother fucker.

I have no interest in anime, so when I see it on a card I automatically find it to be damaged and worthless. Yes I am aware this is a Tunisian hornswoggle forum.

What matters is that you like it. Quality on the art seems fine at least.

Here you go OP, you need this card to save you from the blacks.

What is this, some kind of mtg drinking game, the booze cube or something?

i love it when ppl who don't play mtg try to make cards

Why didn't you just fucking leave? You know you have that liberty....right? I've done it a few times and only been asked once why I'm leaving and I just simply advise the prof to read the syllabus. No sweat of my scrotum.

rofl, wtf.

Kinda feel like making a parody with memes now. My friend would be baffled.

We just had a great unglued set come out, but I am always for more funny kinda cards.

Sorry, this is what OP really meant.

Ahhah, I see. It already exists.

My favorite. I knew a kid that got in trouble, back in middle school, because the teacher thought he was talking about his magic dick

fake and gay

this happened