Mfw there are """"'"'poeple"""'""' who unironically get triggered by these games

>mfw there are """"'"'poeple"""'""' who unironically get triggered by these games

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20150513/hans-rosling-im-an-ambassador-for-the-world-in-sweden-connectsweden-tlccu
wikiwand.com/en/Cultural_cringe#/Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that supposed to be a Russian soldier? Lmao

Why are the others triggering though?

Im kinda triggered that battlefield is turning WW1 in their fantasy land with more races than warcraft.

>Lmao
???

Abusing WWI bothers me whatever the medium, the others I don't really care about.

cant wait to kill all those germans so our black brothers can fuck their women

indeed. i am so hyped.

watch your mouth cracka

KAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

>We wuz kangz: game of the year edition
>Shoot ebil Nazis: episode 6437
>???
>Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people simulator

Shut up Nazi, only real germans are arabs and blacks

Can't fucking wait for the new Wolfenstein

>wah wah

In what way Wolfenstein triggers people ?

>black are now protagonist n'shiet
>and antagonist are all wh*te
This is the future of gaming

;^)

Mulattoshart hooked on his manchild gaymes detected

It's set in America and you cooperate with blacks and communists who, shockingly, are the resistance to the Nazis

You are killing nazis thats why. Welcome to 2017 everythings now al(t)right

It triggers stormfags

>wah wah
x D

>fight to make a society better for muh kids
>youre actually fighting for blacks and commies

Customizable characters should be universal t.b.h.

I'd still play as black for camouflage advantage and to trigger people

The assassins creed didn't look like the character was black. Sure his skin was dark, but Egyptians had darker skin they lived in the desert ffs. The only one that triggers me is battlefield 1 when there are so many fucking niggers. The German army only hand black soldiers in the single digits in Europe and most were musicians. Only 1 ever saw combat. It's blatant PC historical revisionism to shove niggers in European history, fucking Swedish cucks.

this 2bh

>I'd still play as black for camouflage advantage

hax

there was an entire african theatre of the first world war. Rhodesian forces were majority black

lots of Africans fought with the French too. Something like half a million troops came from colonial holdings, with less than half of them being colonists.

>The original King's Royal Rifle Corps Rhodesian Platoon, pictured at Sheerness, England in November 1914.

They were only colonial troops. In the German army they were completely separate units in different uniforms. And why are there still niggers in the European theater?

Yes, but the black Rhodesians who fought in the African theatre were fighting other black African conscripts.

>Men of the 1st Rhodesia Regiment in Cape Town, December 1914

I got mixed up since I hadn't looked it up in a while, it was about 25% black
plenty did
Rhodesians, yes

>look at the amounts of butthurt

>Southern Rhodesian members of King Edward's Horse, a British Army cavalry regiment

What's wrong with ac origins? Protagonist a nigger?

Wasn't there a Sudanese Defense Force under her majesty in NA

I believe the Rhodesian forces were split based on race

>plenty did
No they literally didn't. It was statistically abysmally tiny, the vast vast vast majority of soldiers were European whites. Fuck off with your nigger fetish.

>look at all those blacks that fought in africa
>not a single african map in the game
>still filled with blacks
what did chinktralia meant by this

The only thing triggering about this is the historical revisionism for the sake of diversity.

People need to accept the truth for what it is, and stop trying to live a lie in order to protect their own artificial pride. People need to stop enabling them as well.

How many people would want African maps though, don't think they'd be too popular

Please they'd be accused of racism for the decrepit/colonial conditions

hmm what's this?

>vast vast vast majority of soldiers were European whites
I agree and I also don't agree with the amount of africans that were pushed into Battlefield 1, but to say that "'it's blatant PC historical revisionism to shove niggers in European history" is flat out wrong

It's basically just the we wuz meme gone real so everyone milks it.

yes

I get triggered by shitty FPS sequels, yeah. I do have a soft-sport for AssCreed though.

How would you know if it's never been tried?

>Wolfenstein is shitty
>Assassins Creed is good
lmao

These companies know that if they did a Nazi campaign against the Russians in ww2 they would fucking sellout on announcement day but they can't because it would be a PR nightmare.

I would certainly buy it. I feel like people are tied of the American hero narrative but everyone's too afraid of offending people so they just deal with it.

>"'it's blatant PC historical revisionism to shove niggers in European history" is flat out wrong
Because it is. Who gives a fuck about Africa? The war there was tiny and insignificant, all the real battles were in Europe. In Africa it was mostly colonial troops fighting colonial troops with white officers anyways.

Just fuck off with your niggers please. Go join the pope in sucking black toes if you want, but leave me out of it.

I never said AssCreed was actually that good. The last good one I played Black Flag imo.

There were literally two hundred thousand blacks fighting in Europe (Europe is not in Africa by the way) from the American army alone. To pretend they don't exist is fucking retarded.

yeah coincidentally that was the last good one

The only thing that bothers is me is the fact that bethesda is going to release one game after another.

>but leave me out of it.
Nobody ever included you. You are a nobody getting mad about something outside of your power.

One side is revisionist and the other is willfully negligent, just give up

We'll know in the near future

>Assassin's Creed
Games have turned pretty stale, other than that only Varg retards care about the protagonist not being white
>Wolfenstein
Not really, a Nazi ruled dystopia is a pretty cool setting
>BF1
Kind of worrying
>FC5
What's the problem?

Out of millions and millions of troops? Most didn't see combat they relegated to logistics roles.
Been playing videogames my whole life, it's only been the past few years that I have seen this kind of SJW bullshit being spewed into games. The only way to fight it is to be as extreme as possible.

post yfw you actually realise Sup Forumstards actually wank to this shit

Sup Forumstards actually believe ancient egyptians looked like fucking scandinavians top kek

Majority didnt see frontlines.
Whats even worse, they had chance to include French Foreign Legion with black soliders.
They dont give a fuck about diversity, only about pushing some stupid agenda

>Been playing videogames my whole life, it's only been the past few years that I have seen this kind of SJW bullshit being spewed into games. The only way to fight it is to be as extreme as possible.

Holy shit please read this post again and see how fucking pathetic you are. Are all people who play video games brain damaged manchildren?

Is it any worse than anarchists who do the same to Catalonia?

I'm guessing you don't have a hobby that's been ruined by these fucks. Consider yourself lucky.

How do you get triggered over games like Farcry and Wolfenstein that don't even take themselves seriously?

I don't think anyone believes that.

Or are you saying that ancient egyptians were niggers?

What games they are except Battlefield?
Far worse is that everything today is Americanized , so you have WW1 game with Americans and no French and Russians, AC games in some bumfuck wilderness in America instead of million better options etc. and all made by foreign studios.

wowee

Fuck off Chink, there is nothing wrong with wanting feminists to keep their shit out off your vidya.

The US suffered less combat deaths during the entirety of the war than the French did in a week at Verdun alone.

You kidding? There are tons of games filled with SJW bullshit. Not just the mainstream anymore either. I agree with Americanization though that is a separate problem. Globalization is causing the entire world to Americanize in culture.

point out where I said otherwise

But to make 3/4 of them non-white is fucking plain retarded. I say this as a pajeet. At the very maximum there should've been character customization for this, but of course Swedes had to push for fucking forced diversity.

and I agree

>really make you think

>Americanized

Like you. Americanised :^)

bf1 triggered me

bothers me when non-americans use american spelling

thelocal.se/20150513/hans-rosling-im-an-ambassador-for-the-world-in-sweden-connectsweden-tlccu
wikiwand.com/en/Cultural_cringe#/Canada
no wonder

I feel kinda bad for the AC tho.

The comment section on the trailer was literally filled with afros we wuzzing and then some Egyptians just refuting them and surprisingly the wuzzers went apemad.

link?

Eh they've purged the comments but there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding amongst people about the prevalence of Nubians and the more lightly skinned somewhat phoenician looking egyptians amongst the ancient society. Black seem to believe all egyptians were Nubian black or just ouright your average west african negroid whereass theres quite a lot of actual egyptians saying that it doesn't that much truth as most of ancient egypt looked probably like berbers or Phoenicians.

Don't even know why i read the comment section usually i just steer the fuck away.

Sounds typical. Blacks are just fucking insecure and dumb desu. They don't have any real history to be proud of so they try to steal others. Funny thing is they aren't even Nubians they are West Africans, but they don't know shit about actual Africans either and think they are all united and the same.

>ancient egyptians were sub-saharan black africans
>women or blacks fought in europe in ww1 other than french colonials

These two legitimately do trigger me

There was german Schutztruppe from sudwestafrika where they fought but that's it, they fought exactly just there.

And for what comes for women, one fucking battallion which didn't see almost any action and was decommisioned almost instantly.

I think i'm on this with many others where they could've done these things right but how they do it now is just so blatantly agendazised.

They were closer to whites than todays arab egyptians.

>ancient egyptians were sub-saharan black africans

Where is that

>Not accepting obvious bullshit
>Getting triggered

The only army that should be filled with negroes is the one of the anglos, in our army there was almost no negroe and the so called colonial troups were mainly European colons, and our colonial army was little compared to our actual army

Aren´t these all just another uninovative iterations of established series?

It's actually based on a real unit, though like with everything else in BF1 it was utterly insignificant and completely over-represented.

>indians
>negroes
what the fuck pierre?

It's too late, black Americans have gone mad with wewuzzery and cannot be stopped

>getting triggered by Wolfeinstein.
Yeah sure every Pole gets triggered by a protagonist called Blazkowicz who looks like a 5 ton truck and spends most of the day killing nazis lol.

to what whites? Sup Forums takes pride in roman and greek civilizations yet claims non nordics aren't white

haven't you heard of Varg or haven't gone to Sup Forums?

AC Origins doesn't even look black, he looks levantine and has a semitic name

where did you get the whole "we wuz" trash?

Fuck off death camp enabler, Blazkowicz is a nice Jewish boy.

DASS RITE

You fucking piece of shit, fuck 'Murica, love Putin!
Jews should fuckin' die, just like fucking arabs

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG! (except killing Poles and other civilized people…)

WE WUZ ROCKET POWERED PYRAMIDS

Goyim aren't allowed to wear the Jew Armor, Blazkowicz is a mensch.