youtube.com/watch?v=l10nXUFlhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=ihV2388iAp0
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
youtube.com/watch?v=1gzHe1247LI
youtube.com/watch?v=91aqxS1R5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=NtQRBzSN9Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just seem to be using words that make no sense in context. Unless you were referring to yourself being mean as being indispensable.

sleep or kingdom come

Claimed.

Also almost at work, so seeya.

hi
and bye

Yes, me being mean is an indispensable thing to this community, is what I meant.

I haven't listened to much of the Silent Hill OST, but I must say the Bloodborne OST is superb
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
I don't remember much of the metal I liked because I haven't listened to any in a while, but I remember liking some of the stuff these guys had.
youtube.com/watch?v=hu109lSozdw
Snoop Dogg is superb, but I must say that in terms of G-Funk, nothing beats the Nate Dogg/Warren G duo.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMZmzEpmiuA

I forgot most of it, i just remember the title of the series. from the title alone and the brief description you gave, I'm guessing the protagonist made an AI of some sort that got self aware.

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Morning.

youtu.be/-J0ABq9TnCw
Get ready for tomorrow.

morning, darling

No, he didn't made an AI.

Stop thinking about it, that connection between the protagonist and what the twist is, will be the most relevant information from the first Season 1, you will figure it out while you're watching.

Yeah, hard to get that without the context. Now I know the context, is all good.
In terms of music... I still cannot recommend this guy enough. Well, technically now its these guys, but this song was just one guy.
youtu.be/VHP_SDCb1-0
From games: Yes, its a Souls, but still. Mad feels.
youtu.be/RZVyHH-voR8
And Ill throw in some hip hop as well. Something classic.
youtu.be/ETfiUYij5UE
I refuse. I have a doctors appointment at 9:45 am.

It wasn't so hard to figure it out, as it seems you did on the first post.

i managed to wake up at a normal time for once
i wonder how long this'll last

Im used to inferring context if I know the person. Which is pretty much a general human thing.

I've been waking up and going to bed at normal times for a week now, feels pretty okay.

Morning Jill~
What are you on about? Drunk again? :o

That's more important anyway.

xd

nope, just in bed.

silent hill games' ost's easily have the best i've heard in a video game.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeldZLmj1_E
>bloodborne ost
very good. fugging gehrman took me like 25 tries and moon presence took me one. absolutely stunning ost for bloodborne though.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg
i cant listen to nameless song without tearing up a little bit
ah, can't say i'm a fan of metalcore. i've been listening to a lot of slayer as of recent.
youtube.com/watch?v=l10nXUFlhsY
yea nate dogg/warren g is great
hi
>Get ready for tomorrow.
pls i dont wanna

if this game doesn't launch in 20 mins ill get pissed

that's pretty good
were you forced into a regular schedule or did you decide to fix it?

thank you

I just decided to fix it

The thread of the niggers

Yeah, I agree. It means that Ill continue to get my main drug and Ill book in for my colonoscopy redo.

nice
i don't know how i did it but i ended up dead tired at a normal time yesterday so now everything's good again

Well, that's fair; is it comfy? Very comfy~?
Hug your pillow for me since you're there.

You don't have to.

Fair enough, I assume you already did Rory valentine's then, or you probably don't make it at all.

my pillow is under my head though. am I supposed to hug my head?

Happy Saint Valentines to everyone~

No, its still the 13th, and I dont do holidays normally.

is there any way i can just sleep through all of it you think

isn't that tomorrow?

No you dummy.
You lay it perpendicular to your body, hug it in the middle so that there's space for you to lay your head on top of it.

Alrighty.

Get intoxicated.
Actually don't do that, it's better if you take sedatives instead, at least those just makes you pass out.

Yeah. Any holiday backed by Hallmark is obviously the product of corporate greed.

I'm just poking fun at all the hype buiild around it.

Moon Presence took me two tries because my adrenaline was fucked from the Gehrman, but Moon Presence was really a joke of a boss.
also now that I think about it NieR Automata's soundtrack is also superb. I listen to it in my car a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihV2388iAp0
I know you said you weren't big on classical, but im still gonna post my all time favorite musical piece of any genre. I've listened to it countless times and I notice something new every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
What's your opinion on Three Six Mafia? Not G-funk but I think they're alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gzHe1247LI

how big are your pillows that make this possible?

as long as you don't buy into the gifting thing and keep it sentimental it's fine
please don't lewd the nazrin

I guess.

Goes from the top of my head till almost to my waist.

sedatives don't seem to really work for me
this one is really going to suck though, very stressful past few months
youtube.com/watch?v=91aqxS1R5b4
i just realized i haven't posted this yet, which is odd. this is my favorite song
i haven't played nier automata (yet)
i've heard a lot about four seasons, maybe i'll actually listen to it at some point soon
i enjoy three 6 mafia, can't say i've listened to too much of their stuff though

I... guess that's a normal size. I just try to keep my neck in a neutral position when I sleep.

Vivaldi's Four Seasons is, in my opinion, the greatest musical piece ever created. it is perfect in every way. His other work is good too though. it's a shame violin never took off very much among classical composers. I haven't listened to much Oingo Boingo, but they have a pretty good sound.

Shucks, I hope people won't be bothering you too much for it.

Keeping your head slightly forward is the natural position so you wouldn't get neck pain because of it~

I think I'd just do better if I had a person instead of a pillow.

Well of course, but that's what our imagination is for..Don't get used to it though, only when you feel like it~

is this the part where i say what my opinion is on the greatest musical piece i've ever heard? i really don't even know. maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NtQRBzSN9Vw
i can't forget to post this either
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
i hope so too. i guess i could avoid that by laying in bed just cuddling my body pillow the entire day

heh, I've definitely heard the little girls one because I used to frequent /f/. I should listen to more jazz than I do. it's quite relaxing. well, as much as I don't like having nightmares, I also don't like being exhausted and having to go to class. so I suppose It's time for me to go to bed. I'll be back tomorrow.

goodnight, i hope you have dreams of cuddling lolis

I hope the police shows up in his dream.

That's an idea, but don't cry yourself to sleep.

im not sure I've ever had a dream about that, but I can't remember too well. It was nice talking to you, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.
lmfao.

hmmm, no promises on that one. pretty easy to do when you're pretending your body pillow is a really cute loli

when you sneeze citrus shit up your nose

be my valentine

Reported to the FBI, you deserve their watchlist.

when your image gets posted sideways

I know that feel.

chen what's the best brockhampton album

Claiming best girl.

Morning.

Hmm?

You should have posted that shit sideways.

oh... alright :(

I've been listening to a lot of Sebastian lately. He's a good substitute for the sort of tracks Justice doesn't put out anymore. Easy to work through the nights with. How is everyone doing today?

morning you. ready to head back to sleep in a few, I think. how are you?

Asking things like that anonymously really isn't conducive to getting anything close to a yes.

why ya pussy stank

eh, you wouldn't have said yes anyways

we win.

a cute

Because it's just as imaginary as your brain, probably.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fucking roasted how do i upvote this?????

rich evans is defeatable

filthy pranked