Thats it guys next trump rally by me Im going with my gang and were going to mame any leftist faggots that try and...

Thats it guys next trump rally by me Im going with my gang and were going to mame any leftist faggots that try and assault people. . This goes for all of Utah Colorado Idaho and parts of Nevada I want to see this break into partisan violence

>doing what the leftist want

Kys

I do hate to see videos about "peaceful" Trump supporters getting rekt by angry mobs while the police is doing nothing.

Just don't go full autism and kill someone, that would just be giving ammo to the crazy leftiest.

Assuming that you aren't an internet tough guy role playing, learn from what happened to Saiga Marine and the other /k/ommandos in Minneapolis.

1. Do not post videos or content on social media that indicate your intent to fight at the rallies.
2.If you must put something on social media, make it sound normal like, "Hey guys, ready to meet up for the Trump rally? Can't wait to hear the next president of the United States speak. See you at 5:00!"
3.Dress normally, like anyone else going to a Trump rally
4. Make sure that they assault you first, then go to town on them.

If you post "goin' out spic huntin'" on twitter, show up in camouflage, and one of you gets arrested, the police and prosecutor will assume that you went there specifically to pick fights or cause trouble.

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE ROPE TO HANG YOU.

Sure you will you tubby Trumpcuck faggot.

They won't do shit in any of those states.....we have guns in colorado, nevada, utah and Idaho.

Pepper spray and bear mace.

Do not use until they riot. Make sure you have a dedicated wing of videotapers.

YOU CAN NOT JUMP THE GUN HERE.

Don't listen to these retarded ducks saying not to give the left fuel. You could walk there with mother Teresa and baskets free food and they'll still demonize each and every one of you. Wreck their shit. They need to be afraid of consequences for their actions. They act the way they do because there currently are none.

lets dispel the fiction that Trump doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing...By holding rally after rally in california Trump is redpilling the rest of the country on what these people are about

THIS YOU DIMB FUCKS

*Fucks

So much this.

Chess vs. checkers, Scott Adams, etc.

Fuck off

You're a massive faggot, the media are craving for a violent Trump supporter, just 2 more rallies like san josé and it's done.

TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE JIDF

You're doing it wrong, faggot. Wait until our commander is in office.

Fuck you.

fuck the media and fuck their leash they have on you. So what if there is one? Are the gonna say Trump's inciting violence? They're already doing that. If I go to a really I'm defending myself and I could give a shit what anyone says about it.

Wear a #cruzmissile shirt then.

Why are Trump supporters so afraid of self defense? Seriously if these little shit protesters attack you, you should beat the shit out of them.

Were real operators, im talking 15 guys plain clothes. Were going to be one of the first free korps.
Well those are the only chapters in my group
Not jidf you concerning troll
And if were demographic wise doomed to looss because of cucks and spics and blacks and chinks

Don't maim them
meme them

>concerning troll
JIDF SHILLS OUT

Hi, Mom! I'm on TV!

Archiving thread. :)

wear hillary clothes and attack reporters

You're going to fuck it up with your nazi shit.

Grow up its time we do our part

Hurr durr your fucking things up George Washington they were just about to give us representation!

Great people know when its time to start forming Militia, Minutemen Groups, FreeKorps etc. The only way were taking this country back is street by street

Sorry. As a natural born hispanic, you want to kill citizens like me because of your nazi memes.

I am against Marxist hate mobs, but Nazis are no better.

You have lost a gun that could have been by your side.

How many more allies will you forsake?

Enjoy your head while it lasts puto.

All you're gonna do is talk mad shit to a few shitskins and end up rekt.

get some brass knuckles

You are falling right into the shill's plan, good goy. Soros will swell with pride for you violent thugs.

Put up or shut up.

Why is the right wing so docile?

Leftists are just going to keep running over you. What's it going to take?

They weren't going there to shoot nigs though, they were just being retards because acting like stormfront is just so funny.

Does that matter though? Their intent doesn't matter. It LOOKED like they went there to shoot nigs.

Give me a break, shill.. You sound like you've never been in a fight in your life.

Sure you are, buttercup!

>Surrrrre you are

Gonna start a pillowfight, are ya, lambchop?