Need help Sup Forums

Need help Sup Forums

My GF has agreed to try anal, and she says she's liked some of the butt stuff we've done - mainly rimming. We have a small butt plug, and my dick isn't big, but she wasn't super into it when I put my middle finger in her ass.

How do I make her butthole ravenous for my cock?

Also like to expose her, so add me on KIK, skiter216. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

maleq.org/the-best-anal-relaxants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just keep playing with her butt while you have sex with her and she'll start to like it more.

Fingers are realistically pretty bad for anal play. Your butthole is sensitive and even the print on your fingers is enough to make it feel rough.

Just get her to do some butt stuff on her own when she masturbates. Let her finger herself and use the butt plug to loosen up. Let her do this for a while until she learns to relax her asshole. Maybe buy a bigger butt plug to help her stretch further when she's ready.

Yeah she was using her vibrator while we were playing with her butt. Maybe I'm just being impatient.

My concern is that I don't want her to do it just because I want her to, it would really be a lot better if I could get her to enjoy it.

She does want to be tied up so maybe I need to combine a few elements, become a sexual artisan.

She'll never admit to enjoying it. That way she can lord it over you as a favour forever.

>she doesn't want to be tied up
force her to do that first and she will love it once she knows how it feels

Your belly is fucking sexy

Alcohol

Nah she never tries to lord sex over me

Heres what worked for me. Have her do this and she'll be taking cock up her ass with 0 prep time.

>buy a dildo slightly bigger than your dick size and lube
>make sure it has balls so it doesn't get lost up there
>give it to her and have her practice on it until she can take it balls deep
>make sure she pays attention to what angles, amounts of force, muscle relaxations and flexes work
>she needs to learn her ass
>have her do this every day for about 5 days

By the end of it she should have the anal muscle memory to be able to take it up the butt on command. Let her go at her own pace but make sure shes diligent and PAYS ATTENTION TO HER ASS.

What about Tony "Cocaine" Montana? (If you catch my drift.)

Thank you sir.

This is great advice. I think she'd love some guidance.

Sounds like you don't need help

Can we see her from the front?

I'm sure it will happen, but I need to narrow range of options for where we end up.

Here's the four step process:

1) If she's going to do an enema, do it at least an hour before hand. You need to allow time for her ass to sort of resaturate with mucus so it doesn't get super dry.
2) give her some weed, a robax, alcohol, or some other kind of muscle relaxant (thyme tea is perfect) to loosen things up
3) use a silicon-based lubricant. Don't use water based, bc her ass will just absorb it and get dry. Silicon lasts longer. Get one with a numbing muscle relaxant in it for added benefits. More data here: (maleq.org/the-best-anal-relaxants/ ) Coconut oil works well enough in a pinch, but expect to have to reapply it. The best thing you can do is get a plunger and squirt some lube up her ass beforehand to smooth things out.
4) Don't use fingers, bc they're coarse and you have fingernails. Use a plug or a toy to loosen her up regularly and get her used to anal penetration first. Her ass has basically two sphincters. The outer one is just a hole, but the inner one is shaped like a cone. You have to be super careful getting into that one. Once you're in, once the head has passed the opening, it will get MUCH easier, but she'll have to push through the pain on the way in. I've had a lot of success shoving my cock right to that point where it's stretched, having a girl hold it for a few seconds, then taking it out, waiting, and reinserting. Once you're past the cone, you're good to go. Look up a diagram of a rectum if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

Good luck, user. Remember, slow, slick, and steady. Don't make any quick moves until she's good and ready for them, and don't fuck too deep all at once. It's like hollowing out a mineshaft. Just take it an inch at a time, and don't go deeper until you stop feeling the resistance.

Get her to cum with your cock in her ass even ONCE and she'll love it forever.

More! Lets see her belly!

if you ever masturbate your ass to orgasm you can teach a girl to do the same and have her become more addicted to her ass than her own pussy