youtube.com/watch?v=D6qeDrBHGSo
cry-of-fear.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_Henriksson#Trivia
youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg
youtube.com/watch?v=lHLHH75PadA
youtube.com/watch?v=PBOU0Tq6XOk
youtube.com/watch?v=oUbE2Q6-ZaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K55l_WWsUZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was thinking that maybe every day during November, /nbbmn/ could collaborate and make a new essentials chart for a niche part of black metal. Stuff like:

German black metal
Ukranian black metal
South American black metal (possibly more specific)
Medieval black metal
synth driven black metal
Raw black metal

Does anyone have more ideas? I'm sure we could fill out 30 days. Feel free to tell my I'm taking this to seriously and to kms.

>late October
>still warm as fuck
>listening to more and more metal
>it isn't fucking cold
>start sitting in from of 2 air conditioners while I listen

Raw black metal with synths
Dungeon Synth/Black Metal
South East Asian Black Metal

It snowed this morning here, but it didn't stay for long.

great poseur filter

this song is depressing as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=02sK7O9KAC0&t=1s

anything more like this?

i'd like to see a lot of dsbm on the calender personally. day 14 needs to be dedicated only to nsbm though

I feel like this album gets overlooked too much, it's fucking Kvarforth and Maniac together, and as everyone knows they get along very well

youtu.be/xg4C7ziqpnY?t=29s

holy shit

I mean NSBM charts already exist and they have most of it covered by now

Except Kvarforth is a fucking homo

and also tore moren on bass, all of a sudden

He's fairly retarded, but he can make good music

are all dsbm bands atmoshit?

are there any that actually make songs?

ohhhhhhhhhh i was lookiing at the fucking calender thinking you were making a bm calender. in that case i think it would be interesting to go over egypt's bm scene. they have a decent amount of artists with weird egyption music twists to their discography

define songs

not Yoko Ono bullshit like Burzum.

>comparing Yoko Ono to Burzum

complete this chart to prove you're not a nu-male tourist before posting in this thread

Marie Cachet is Yoko Ono of black metal

huh

I heard the song "War" by Burrrtsum and it sounded like a bunch 12 year olds rehearsing in their garage. Not only was the riff a complete ripoff of Bathory, Euronymous solo was so pathetic and weak it was obvious he had only been playing for 2 weeks.

To me, that was Varg's attempt at a song, and firstly making it clear he lacked any sort of musical talent, it also made clear that his more famous records were just very drawn out pretentious noise.

It's no wonder they had to resort to burning churches and shit for credibility, how else were they gonna back up their music?

If you're mainly interested in musical talent black metal isn't the right genre to pursue deeply

Anyone here like South American bm like Goatsemen and Lascar.

>prove you're not a nu-male tourist
these charts were made by buttblasted pol numales who visit mu and confront local numales
Done and done.

>talent
>black metal

come on, dude

found one

There's a big difference between making music while lacking talent and pretentiously hawking off your bullshit as "true black metal" when black metal was already and established genre.

jajajajajaja

And this makes him like Yoko Ono how?

t. pol numale
how's culshural war?

Is "Suici.De.Pression" the worst name for a black metal album ever?

Yoko Ono was only famous for marrying a Beatle.
Varg was only famous because he burned churches and killed someone.

for you

embarrassing

>HFA
>(High Functioning Autist).

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

That is 100% not the only reason he is famous, and just because you dislike his music doesn't mean that other people genuinely do regardless of the image he created.

Has some black ambient but no actual atmoblack.

Found this in the last thread. Any recs for similar bands? youtube.com/watch?v=D6qeDrBHGSo

>the vocals on Vandrer Blandt Dodninge

Some people like to dress up in fursuits and fuck each other.

Nothing spares anybody from criticism. "Everyone has a right to their own opinion" is hippy numale bullshit

Holy shit this is loud as fuck... I really like it.

You're literally saying that because you don't like Burzum there's no way that anyone could like him outside of his edginess and criminal acts

>10 mins into this, everything is goin good
>donald FUCKING DUCK SHOWS UP OUTTA NOWHERE

i refuse to listen to this record ever again

No I'm not, I'm literally saying that Varg is a pretentious poser and his music is garbage, and I also allude him to Yoko Ono, someone who is famous for something they did and not something they created.

Ho fuck.
Not a fan of the obvious political and religious affiliation, but that long, piercing, muddled together shriek and distortion after the bomb sound is some way to start an album.

You saying his music is garbage is completely your opinion, if people are capable of enjoying it it does not make it garbage to them. And, obviously, plenty of people genuinely enjoy it. If you think that Varg is only famous for what he did and not for albums like Hvis Lyset Tar Oss you're on a completely separate level of retarded and I don't even know what to tell you.

If black metal genres were video games:

>Atmoshit
The Long Dark

>Symphonic Black Metal
Bayonetta

>DSBM
Cry of Fear

>Raw Black Metal
Baldur's Gate

>Melodic Black Metal
Dark Souls

>Pagan Black Metal
Runescape

>Blackgaze
that PS4 game where you are a flower floating in the wind collecting petals

bumping this. listened from last thread too

strongly agree with cry of fear being dsbm. i think hl2 would be industrial bm or at least just synth industrial

You're calling out me for having an opinion with your own biased opinion bud.

Varg is a pretentious poser and his music is pretentious noise. Debate me.

I've never even once stated that I like Burzum.

All I'm saying is is that enjoyment of music changes depending on who is listening to it, and if you are so far up your own ass as to think that the only reason people listen to Burzum is because of his edgy aesthetic as opposed to the music you created, you're a fucking retard.

cry of fear is depressive as fuck

he created*

cry-of-fear.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_Henriksson#Trivia
>Simon's bag has some band logos on it, along with the word KVLT written on it.
>This implies that Simon listens to Black Metal
noice

Varg is basically responsible for the creation and popularization of Atmoshit and DSBM.

so to you nerds he is the ultimate nu-male

I've never even once stated that I hated Burzum. I'm just saying that his music is pretentious garbage and he's a poser. People can like pretentious garbage, but that's pretentious.

based mentally ill video game man

But Bathory inspired Varg, so Quorthon is the ultimate nu-male.

And music can't really be "garbage" because quantifying the quality of something that is enjoyed differently by different people is beyond stupid.

and Quorthon ripped off Venom so Cronos is the penultimate nu-male

Which means black metal is for nu-males....

ABANDON THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=4bEDM4bsfWg

I disagree

Has DSBM actually helped anyone here through hard times? I'd imagine that for most it would just enhance their already negative mental state.

Yes, we all hate BOTDF, but some people, namely edgy scene 12 year old girls, do genuinely enjoy them. So my point stands.

fuck those faggot kids though

I’m dedicating this year to exploring raw synthy bm. Last couple years I informally focused on nsbm

I agree, but my point still stands

honestly what i've listened to isn't very depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=lHLHH75PadA
this one even sounds a bit hopeful and uplifting

You got any good recs for raw synthy BM? I've also explored NSBM a bit too, you find any good bands?

start here
youtube.com/watch?v=PBOU0Tq6XOk

So if Burzum = garbage and BOTDF = garbage, you're saying Burrrrtsum tards are on the level of 12 year old scene kids?

That's not at all what I'm saying and you are fully aware of it

>76 posts
>17 IPs

shit thread

I listen to DSBM when i'm depressed, and honestly it helps to some extent, It helps me remember that i'm not alone in the world and feeling (or not feeling anything) is something that just happens. It's also cathartic, driving and screaming along to Fri at night is a good experience.

I think what you're saying is very clear and I even picked it apart to you and fed it to you in small pieces . What's in question here is whether or not you're actually aware of what I'm aware of.

Sorry for being dedicated.

less posters = less tourists

Warm here in NY too
I’ve gotta check this out
Pleb

I’ve been loving fullmoon lately, who does both. Also grausamkeit is my favorite raw synthy shit

2.5 hour compilation album of DSBM/Atmoblack with cave screeches

can you guys rec me some decent DSBM albums from this year?

Fullmoon is great, absolutely an essential of NSBM for sure. I'll have to give grausmkeit a listen.

>can you guys rec me some decent DSBM albums from this year?

which band is this

burzum

burzum

*birtsum

Most Hypothermia material sounds like pure depression.
Tbh there isnt much other stuff that sounds like that. Most dsbm ist just screaming and distorted guitars.

What do you think about Trist?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbE2Q6-ZaQ

Making a Blackened Punk chart. Any suggestions?

I suggest you change that font color holy shit I can't see it at all

nuit noire

youtube.com/watch?v=K55l_WWsUZk

Kek, I didn't notice that.

here's an infinitely superior compilation for you

Inescapable Burzum influence but still stands very well on its own merit, big recommendation