ADHD is not a real disease

ADHD is not a real disease.

People are so lazy and procrastinating that they need a medicine. And then they become completely depended on it.

Thanks, doc

Sorry bruh, i was forced to take those drugs.
11 yo boy is not beta enough?
Let's make him a drug addict with chronical depresion on the fucking top.

This unnecessary and brain altering modern medicine will completely fuck humanity in the next generations, wont it?

Legitimate critique of how ADHD is managed
Not an argument against the existence of the conditions

Yup, and if i try to go to detox...
Look up side effects of Tegretol and Zotral.
After that, multiply them by two and add suicidal thoughts.
but it helps for depression, so...

t. someone who doesn't have adhd nor a clue wtf it is

Neither depression or schizophrenia is in that case.

Maybe culture accelerated in so weird directions one really does needs meth to function in certain way, just admit it.

It's nothing wrong about taking meth.

Brah, when there was no funny pills for children, there was discipline and strict training.
If child misbehave: belt and she/he will have attitude no longer.
Imagine that you cannot shut the fuck up for a moment, and also you think at fucking magnificent speed, but mostly about shit.
Also you CAN'T focus on anything.

Society is quite different since brain evolved...

Maybe some form of altering is not strictly bad thing.

/thread

ADHDfag here, my posts.

My parents said the same thing when I was a kiddo
Hence being undiagnosed
And unable to sell rx to other kids for finals =(

Yes, and we had gigantic amounts of dumbfucks, who evolved that way, having nothing to contribute and economy fell off, just because they watched television, because reality was too much thinking you can get spanked for.,

Half of the blame is definitely on the parents. When someone has never been taught how to function as a normal human. The other half is on those people themselves for having 0 motivation to do anything and 0 motivation to achieve anything in their lives.

>*need* medication
>*then* become dependent upon it

somehow they need it before becoming dependent upon it? gg.

And it appears only in system which is not real education.

Yes, because little kids fucking have made more decisions about their lives than parents and didn't make those decision based on facts they ware told.

>>>>
Somebody should do christianity corellation.

Brah, here in Poland if you even whisper about you having ADHD, you are treated as weirdo and only one level above potato.
It's tough outhere.

They don't need it. It all can be fixed with proper training. When they try to fix it themselves and instead go to the brain altering pill route, they can't really get out, ever.
Drugs will only lose their effects with continuous use. Have fun being a potato when you are 60.

This.
But i don't have choice, potato, or anhero

Some people DNA structure is different... Some born with strong bones, muscle growth later in life, fast metabolism, lower dopamine in there brain, there parent likley used drugs or had alot of adrenaline during pregnancy perhaps.. People can have adhd and do better in life without drugs, in fact surpass us normies ( idk my thoughts on this subject)

On of my friends had this one. In Russia, where all the drugs you, guys, use to treat adhd are banned on same degree with heroin or meth. She was never treated properly and i saw her falling down from weirdo to schizo.

ADHD is real shit, man.

>ADHD is not a real disease.

That's why it's a disorder

What difference does it make?

Diesease is problem with body, disorder - with mind

Same difference Ass face

Be polite, even if you don't disagree with someone.
In that way you can correct someone on certain topic and change his mind.
Insulting just don't work.

disease : when you're affected by gene abnormalities, virus or bacteria.

disorder : when you're brain is wired in a way that make you behave in ways that is not normal according to social rules

your brain *
Sorry about the typos english is not my main language

Your right i guess it was on impulse. Let this be a lesson to all the ass faces out there-_-/

It's probably banned on the same level as meth because shit like Rydaline (or however you spell it) basically IS meth.

I might've been able to see your point if you meant ADD, but the H in ADHD kinda fucks up your conclusion of laziness a tad. And that's not even taking into account the fact that neither ADD or ADHD are diseases, as much as mental conditions.

Outstanding, someone finally agrees with what i've always said

No.

Welp, Sertraline for the win.

I have to see my pharmacist for my adderall tommorow hope i dont forget to go like last month i got charged for missing it. I often dont know what to do with my pills i just flush them in the toilet, i use them only when necessary but in essence im sharp as an arrow

[Citation Needed]

Fuck you man. ADHD patients are true alpha as they show dominance in traditionally important values as leading, creating, decision making, being on edge, etc.. Of course baby chad needs medicine. He can’t be the leader if there’s a teacher in front of the classroom.

It is real but i refuse to take the medication for it