Why no rekt thread here

why no rekt thread here

He deserved it for being black.

What did he think was gonna happen?

He didn't think. He's black, black people don't think. They just react to their environment. Kind of like dogs.

lol, i would have just given up

Didn't this skier die?

Yup

nerve gas

Black guy rides bike off ramp, and . White guy . Nothing.

Everyone is a fucking retard.

wtf no new images?

What the fuuuuuuuuuck

This rekt thread is too slow. ENTERTAIN ME!

This.

Black does something not as complex and challenging as white athlete. Up for debate is cognition. I'm getting fucking angry right now. I sense nigger.

>OBSCURES VIEW
Such a shitty videographer.

What the fuck was that bitch on the 4th lane doing

A)Cutting a finger is common in the yakuza when failing tu complete a task
B)Chin chun chang believed that fingers are inmune to slash damage

Is he okay??

Wasnt his first rodeo but definitely his last

Of course he's gonna miss... Ehh ehh? Too soon?

What a surprise - Honduran players trying to kick the fuck out of opponents.

keep posting you retards

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

Oh he's just doin peachy man

HD glory

thx isis for fulfilling all my boyhood wonder of crazy deaths

got that one of the lil mini guy shooting people?

>Head gets blown to hell and back
>Lives

Yes he is okay

Nah, just blacks you fucking lowlife scum kys yourself.

stop arguing about shit and post some rekt

Actually he didn't, google it.

Steet shitter slipped over in his own shit

He walked it off.

This thread has sound

That one riding away likr a true soldier and then gets split into fucking pieces by the lantern holy shit.

Welp, that went about as south as it could

This is now a ylyl thread

Niggers steal the oil out of transformers to fry chicken in africa. Cant make this shit up.

The Mel Gibson stand up start

Gernot Reinstadler (24 August 1970 – 19 January 1991) was an Austrian ski racer. He was regarded as among the most promising young talents of the Austrian downhill team of the early 1990s.

During training for the Lauberhorn race, while entering the finish S (German: Ziel-S), Reinstadler lost control and crashed into safety nets at full speed, where one of his skis became trapped. Reinstadler suffered a pelvic fracture and severe internal injuries as his organs bled out onto the slope.

He died later the same night at a hospital in Interlaken, even after undergoing several blood transfusions.

Following Reinstadler's death, the 1991 Lauberhorn race was canceled. One of the results of this incident was increased safety for future generations because the holes in the nets were shrunk so the ski tips could not get stuck in them anymore and cause such rapid deceleration. This was the cause of Reinstadler's pelvis fracture.

Ride it like you stole it...

Oh, he probably did.

The power of flight proves useless

This is Sup Forums it's best to just ignore all text and enjoy the images or else your brain will shrink

is there any non virus filled site to watch ISIS videos these days ? Liveleak went full pussy and banned them a while back.

And superior race specimen (You) is up late watching people die on Sup Forums again

J'adore la façon dont on voit les poumons et les côtés. such a resistant nigger

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING IT.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Goto bestgore

White people strip copper from heating systems to buy heroin

Oh wait we aren't supposed to say that

Poor kitties have to resort to eating dead mutt because their owners probably neglect and don't feed them often. Makes me angry.

MAt least we don't kill ourselves doing it.

>fucking patriarchy

more gifs plox

i lol'd

>that lampost slam

useless cunts. im triggered

Kek

When Splinter orders plain cheese pizza so you gotta improvise on the toppings

>owners
More likely they're feral.

is there a longer video of this?

Yes. Somewhere

>slash damage
what the fuck did you just say
it's either splash or cleave dmg, there is no such thing as slash dmg

also
>A)Cutting a finger is common in the yakuza when failing tu complete a task
and then he fucking failed cutting his finger, kek

I used to jill off to doofy so much when i was a kid.

peachey was my pet bird's name. :`(

Back to the future?

he had his eyes closed, they always have their eyes closed...

faggot

When negros try to be white.

he didn't m8
someone just caught him steeling this bike on camera

>T.Sup Forums

Who was he? When did this happen? Who was his family? How old was he? What was his life story? So many questions... no one ever answers them.

nah black guy was doing something way less cool

also white guy fukkin died

i think that dog was chargrilled specially for the cats.

wtf

Why is this even becoming a thing? They trying to outdo American stupidity?

I find hilarious the immense lack of humanity and basic empathy in the person recording the video.