User, why do/don't you like anal sex?

user, why do/don't you like anal sex?

Anal sex with a girl is better than vaginal sex. Fact.

nice bot thread

Why do i want to stick my dick into shit you fag

anal is gross, visually unappealing, and it's just not worth it

Anal is the new vaginal.
If a girl doesn't do anal, she's dead to me.

or maybe you're the one who's dead for being so hollow

This. Plus it's a form ofher her trust and submission to me.

>pros
Tightness
>cons
Shit

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't

Or maybe he's one of the few honest people living in a hollowed out society.

If it is better in her buttski than her vagine, then why don't I like it in her buttski, and I like her vagine betterer?

I like hitting the cervex and cumming when when does.

>user, why do/don't you like anal sex?
>Anal sex with a girl is better than vaginal sex.

Total bullshit, I mean
I did,she came like 3 strokes in to it

But vaginal is unbeatable,the natural lube + no shit on the dick and it's made for it, so I think you're either a degenerate filth or wich I hope a troll

>prostate orgasms are best try that faglord

virgin detected

hitting the cirvex is = to getting punched in the balls by mike Tyson, it does not fell good

Unlikely. He said if a girl doesn't do anal, he's automatically not interested. Honesty is not always a virtue if it reveals how awful you are.

Boipussy is best pussy

works fine for me and I basically nudge it more than try to ram through.

Hitting the cervix = punched in the balls FAGGOT.... DETECTED

Don't gays all die from bum cancer or something? I can't believe its not bad for you long term

You can have shit on ur dick

/thread

Convincing my gf to let me do it is a whole ordeal. Plus the timing is more difficult if you don’t want shit on your dick

But that is nice, user.

Reminds me of that women who tried to warn Sasha Grey, she won't be able to controll her sphincter in her golden years.

Y'all need to put your bitches on a high fibre diet or something if you getting shit all over your dick. Either that or her ass is just that loose.
My girl always keeps it clean for her man when I want to go pound the brown. Maybe look into enemas etc.

Btw hitting the cervix doesn't hurt at all brah. Just feels like you hit a wall that you can't get past. I've never hurt my cock when I go balls deep

But unless your girls previous boyfriend was tiny as fuck then her ass usually is way tighter than her pussy

You literally pump shit out that hole every other day.

You'd have to be retarded to think putting a dick up there could have long term effects when the average shit is the width of a decent dick anyway

I'm not gay, for one. Actual fact: men who enjoy anal sex (even with a woman) are closeted homosexuals.

>stating my opinion as fact

How's that cancer going?