No celeb thread??
>Celeb thread

Alison is essential to these threads

Why aren't we in bed lads?

Her feet and pits are divine

Not a pit guy but can 100% vouch for her feet hey

Its even better knowing she knows people love her feet

Yeah she's so aware and into it. So hot

I feel the same way about Hayley Williams, she knows about It and is grossed out by it I think that's really hot too

Hayely's seemed grossed out but I bet she loves the attention hey. Alison seems to love it. Bet she's have many men suck on those toes, maybe even given footjobs

Fuck I bet she has, she probably loves the feeling of hot thick cum on and between her toes and smeared across her soles

because its 3pm here?

The thought of that is so fucking hot. I'd be hard again right after cumming for her

someone make new celeb thread so this retard can spam here and we can post without him in the other thread

they'll be in the new thread. there's no way around it

She's one of the celebs I'd Def slut for. The idea of her making me clean her cummy feet is hot as fuck

just dont name it celeb thread

You reckon she'd be ordering you? I always think of her as an eager to please, somewhat submissive bitch

Normally yeah I'd agree she's a sub but domme fantasies are hot. Her ordering me around to be her slave. Doing whatever she tells me to no matter how embarrassing

Oh for sure. I'd love her in heels. Making me love them

It'd be heaven

My ex used to stand on my chest and make me kiss/love her body in heels while she got herself off and I jerk it. I want that with Alison more than almost anything

That's hot as fuck holy shit thst with brie would break me. I'd need it all the time

I've fapped to this so much that I get hard instantly just from the thumbnail...

what's with the bananas?

Oh yeah, you'd empty your balls daily. That face looking down at you. Jesus

Especially if she is degrading me/talking down to me