>Let's cast a live action EVANGELION flick

I'll start:

kid from ender's game as shinji

Idris Elba as everyone.

OMEDETOU

emma stone as asuka

Gary Oldman as Gendo

Danny Devito as Pen Pen

He's the only young looking actor who's a decent actor so I dont really have another choice. If they were doing it though they would pick someone unknown, thats why these fan castings are dumb.

Donald Trump should play all characters, his voice should be autotuned and all dialogue should be in the form of rapping.

I could see it working sequel to Ender's Game when ;_;

Scarlett Johansson plays Rei, Jennifer Lawrence plays Asuka, Gal Gadot as Misato, Brendan Fraser as Gendo, Chandler Riggs as Shinji.

directed by richard linklater

Tom Holland as Shinji. Emma Stone as Asuka. Crispy as Rei. Scarlett Johansson as Misato. Gary Oldman as Gendo. Ezra Miller as Kaworu.

Chloe Sevigny as Ritsuko

Nobody because it's an extremely boring formulated series that at this point seems the most bland thing ever

Finn Wolfhard as Kaworu

nah

Would probably be a better fit for Fuyutsuki.

Oh hey, that's Mordred

Samuel L. Jackson as EVA unit 01

That chick from shin godzilla as misato

I was going for Ann Patterson, but yeah Hiromi best shin girl anyway so why not

though everytime I see her I think of a live action satsuki kiryuin

Hayley as Misato

she can be cast as whatever she wants if she keeps looking at me like that

Literally was thinking about this a couple nights ago. Thought of Asa Butterfield for Shinji.

That was actually one of the books that Anno cited as an inspiration for Eva.

something about her face bugs me. maybe her nose? she just seems like a cow to me

He's actually a fan of NGE too.

Ender's Game was so shit it makes me cry.

who isn't

No fucking shit. He likes sci-fi shit.

seeing white people in the roles would be stupid as hell sorry. NGE is too japanese. The only one that could be white is Asuka since she's german.

You guys get butthurt whenever a white character is played by someone who isn't white then immediately cast white people for manga and anime adaptations. It makes no sense.

Not only that, but who the fuck names

Never. Speaker for the Dead wouldn't work as a movie.

Shinji is Japanese? I thought everything was blown up in NGE?

What about all the Bean books or Valentine and Peter?

he lives in Tokyo-3 dude....

>Casting thread?
Alrighty then

Id rather see Girlfriend of Steel adapted to love action since the American pilots allow more diversity like the black one that cucks Shinji

>Bean books
Maybe if they condensed it. Nobody is going to want to sit through a movie about war tactics.
>Valentine and Peter
How would that be a sequel if their scheming all happened during Ender's Game?

As others in this thread have said, Eva is too Japanese to be adapted by Americans. If Americans tried to do Eva it would just be Pacific Rim 2.0, which would be great but nothing like NGE.

Honestly, Anno just needs to make a live-action Eva. Thanks to the Godzilla movie we know he can make good live-action films, might as well bring his big baby to life with real actors.

Also, who the fuck names a white kid some Japanese ass name like shinji. Like naming an asian kid desean or a black kid john smith

Just the parts of Bean growing up and until they MD the home world would make a decent flick, but still has the same problem of not being a sequel and people would complain about retreading the first movie.

Makes me wonder of they ever seriously planned a whole movie series. A TV series would be much better.

Eva isn't that Japanese, in fact it's about as western. More then either it's universal.

14 years old Bella Thorne would have been the perfect Asuka.