Religion is a pillar of civilisation

religion is a pillar of civilisation

prove me wrong Sup Forums

You're wrong.

modern science started when relgion became impotent, all progress these day is the antithesis to religion
middle east demonstrates that
q.e.d

right, and will always be, religion drives us, we must protect our religion till death

>makes positive claim
Burden of proof is on you, m8.

religion is a pillar of ISIS too

>every single great civilisation has been hugely religious
now you rebut, my friend

Correlation =/= Causation
Balls in your court, champ.

im an atheist but you have a point, its a hugely effective was on controlling a populus and has allowed civilizations to work together for greater achievements.

god is still imaginary though.

L O O
O
O

not an argument

Admitting defeat so quickly. What the matter, you have no empirical evidence to support your claim?

No qualitative not quantitative evidence. Are you even old enough to be on this board or do you just not know how debating works?
>ad hominem was deserved

The age of Aquarius is upon us. This is the year of lucifers light, and it coincides with the Hebrew year of jubilee. Woe upon those who do not believe. The antichrist will reveal himself in August of 2016. By the end of September the faithful Christians and the dead in Him will rise to the heavens. Don't you fools see the signs? The massive signs being ignored? CERN is opening the gateway to the abyss. Appolyon will bring torment and pain. A third of the worlds population will be dead in an instant. The only things that can do that is the power of God or massive nuke strike. The beasts chained to the bottom of the Euphrates will emerge. The dragon will lead his caliphate to destroy the remaining westerners. Israel will be purged of all the fake Jews. 16.5 million Jews in the world, only 144,000 survive. You think Europe is seeing hell right now? They will be the primary targets in the coming war. Not governments, not militaries, not police, but the civilians will be the ones attacked and they will have no way to defend themselves. Take my heed and save yourself. This world is nothing but a cesspool. Understand that we are in this world but not of it.

>replying to me with 2 seperate posts one after the other
calm down and prove your point

Now you're just shitposting. Both comments were valid and mutually exclusive.

not an argument

Goodnight straya. You lose again, you always do.

GOD

The world changes when Jews get to certain numbers. The last time there were 16.5 million was dorectly prior to holohoax! It is significant and should be noted that this amount of Jews is what there was the last time the world took a turn for the worse. The synagogue of Satan will not rest. They mean to bring about the end. It doesn't matter that you don't believe, the people who make decisions for the word do believe, and make their decisions accordingly. It affects you. The tribulation is upon you. Life as you know it is about to stop. Food storage will run dry. Militaries and police forces will disband. Europe already has its invaders and no guns to help them. What does it take to make you see the prophecies are being fulfilled?

I can see why one would think that

It gives you purpose, good morals, something to protect, also has a fair system for giving every man a woman for the most part.

I'd follow Christianity if I could pretend to believe in it or follow the rules I don't agree with.

muslims

Culture, actually, but culture for all but the most pro-intellectuals requires religion to support it, especially the virtue/morality side of it.

My mate responds pretty quick with some shaming tactic like you shouldn't need a book to be a good person, granted, but how do you think it was before Christianity? Christianity was basically pushing Greco-Roman culture everywhere.

Look up the word "pragmatic" and I swear you'll never talk atheist shit again.