Would you like to have more of my wife?

Would you like to have more of my wife?

Her and I have some rules: when we go shopping, or out together, she has to wear no skirt or pants, leaving her pussy exposed under her coat.
Of course, lingerie/stocking/high heels are also mandatory.

On our way out

tits look big

they are

Yep

so show them to us, like youd have her show me in public if you caught me staring at her.

I'll post the pics in order, you'll see them

more op shes hot

can I finger her pussy in a changing room at the mall?

Nah, we don't mind people watching if they catch her flashing me, but no touching

Last one in this series

shes hot great legs any of you working her pussy

I would look but there's no way I'd wanna touch that anyway

New series, please. Fucking hot

Best I can do, I got one or two others like these, but it's kinda hard to take pics and be in them without a proper camera.

I got her spreading her lips, if you want

sure, man

This one is before going to a party

Keep going, do you have kik?want more in private

Nah, I don't, and I just want to share her publicly

shes sex thanks for sharing

Yeah, shall we start with her face?

let's begin with your gf's face.

keep posting shes got a great body love to fap to her will you tell her?

Of course! She knows she's being shared. She's acting all reluctant, scared and shit, but she likes it, a lot.

I'm basically screening the thread to her, and she's like "you didn't!?" "are they interested, what are they saying about me"
She's such a self-conscious slut, I love her...

tell her we love her pics and are going to cum to them. you should share her on cf wives the place would go crazy for her

maybe I'll share her more on other sites later.

Last one in this series

She got quite a fat tummy for such great legs.

Does she handle a fist in that puss?

Yeah, she's always had it, can't get rid of it. I don't mind at all

Nah, she's scared of that. But I think she could. She's afraid of being too stretched out.

Nice wifey

Age?

Thanks, and you?
Any anal pics?

Do you post on /s/ with AC filenames?

I'm 35.
No anal pics, we rarely do it. She's getting to like it more, but I'm going slowly.

I've posted on /s once, yeah. And I must admit I don't know what AC filenames are...

I don't like the bush, any with bald hair?

Great flash

I got one or two

Any of your friends seen her pussy?

Much better, she should shave daily

Nah, or, not intentionally. Sometimes, we go out, she's dressed like in or and we run into people we know. Everybody always remarks on her elegant legs, but I don't think they've seen anything.

I like when she varies how she shaves it. But I prefer trimmed myself...

Thank you sir
Have to go now, wish you a nice day

Here's a bushier one

Ever swap pics with a friend so you get to see each other's wives?

Hnnnnnnnnng...more in this?

Tbqh, I think I would be embarrassed to see friends' wives naked. The few friends I have who have hot wives are really not as kinky as I am, sex-wise.

Sorry, I got same style of flashing, but not exact same outfit. Basically, she dresses like that almost everyday, I just took a pic on our way out

AC is another wife that gets posted here a lot. Also looks great in stockings and heels.

Oh yeah, I've seen her around. She's great, very elegant. I prefer big boobs and more meat, personally, but she's really great.

Another one

Last one?

no op please MORE