youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=lZBaklS79Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=RyfCTZB6Nrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=57ta7mkgrOU
my.mixtape.moe/iqdbwu.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cash obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwCykGDEp7M

Idk I like the intensity of Trent's voice when he sings "and you could have it all" but the rest of his version of the song sounds like a bunch of emo bullshit, and I like NiN.
Cash's version is legitness

Reznor says Cash.

Johnny cash no questions user also he died a week later so it was pretty truthful.

As a NIN fan, I have to say Cash... Far superior in every way imo.

johnny cash is a fucking faggot and he ruined the song

Nine inch nails

Everybody in the thread is a fag

Cash..

No, they're just not edgy fucktards.

What's with the band picture, newfag? For years it was just one guy, Reznor, doing everything. Hurt included. Cash's version is decent, rather respectable, he deserved to be able to cover it. But it's no where near as good as the original.

Huge NIN fan and a huge Cash fan here.
Cash did it better.
My theory is that the lyrics fit his life much more than Reznor's life. He gets to put more genuine emotion into it. It means something deeper to Cash than it does to Trent.
Regardless, both versions are amazing, because it's an amazing song and both artists very talented.

nin

just found the pic already made in internet.. fuck putting pics together im on me phone

THE SONG IS ABOUT HEROIN FIRST AND FORMOST KIDDIES. TRENTS VERISION OF THE LYRICS ARE TRUER.

The only people who like Johnny Cash are fat rednecks and hillbillies.

Cash without a doubt.

Not the same but damn good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=y57T7_-hrjE
the clash - every little bit hurts

Yeah, Cash sure never did drugs, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg

> faggot detected

youtube.com/watch?v=lZBaklS79Wc
Johnny Cash & Joe Strummer - Redemption Song

Like both, hard to choose. I'll go with Cash by a hair.

Cash. Obviously.

Johnny Cash - "Ain't No Grave"
youtube.com/watch?v=RyfCTZB6Nrk

Shit tier.

Yeeaahhhh, I believe Trent connects more with the drug related lyrics than Cash. I will say that the general sombreness and the reflective introspection of the song is portrayed more with Cash's version. But fuck me if it isn't good the the last chorus when Trent switches up an octave

Kermit the frog.
YouTube that shit

Balls of Steel was a bit hit or miss but when it hit it was a fucking knockout

yeah man, boiler bunny was funny as fuck
the Indian was shit

>yfw you're a hillblly
>yfw you're this mad
Can't beat the creator of it.

Dubs confirms it everything g else is lies. It the reason cash wanted to sing it, he slid he heard it in the radio and it spoke to him and he had to record it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=57ta7mkgrOU

Please go Sup Forums and learn some shit you fool.

Bitácora
my.mixtape.moe/iqdbwu.mp3

NIN, but it's still bad ass that old man Cash covered a NIN song and did a music video for it while pretty much on his death bed. Little disappointed each time I hear crown of thorns instead of shit though

I don't really have any interest in learning anything about shitty peckerwood musicians like johnny cash

Well, Cash was doing drugs well before Trent was born, so I guess we'll never know for sure. But I did say "means something deeper". A song can mean different things to different people. And non-rap lyrics tend to take more poetic license, so they tend to be more vague, which leave you to derive your own meaning. From Cash, it sounds like a reflection of his treating June like shit through the early years due to heavy drug and alcohol abuse.
Don't take this to mean that I don't love Trent's version. I have since he released it. I was in high school when it was released and had the CD pretty quickly. Shit, I collected almost all the Halos. I'm a fan.
But Cash nailed this song IMO.

No, you'd rather go for arthouse fags that sit around in starbucks wearing skullcaps.

Including you, faggot

American IV: The Man Comes Around (hurt) came out November 5th 2002. Cash died 12 September 2003. More than a week