Does the league need to be fixed?

Does the league need to be fixed?

Does the SPORT need to be fixed?

Yes, get rid of the 3 point line

It is perfect. Greatest sport and league in tha world.

>Larger than life personalities
>Supreme athleticism
>Markets itself brilliantly on social media
>Storylines and more storylines
>Fast paced action perfect for our times

What's not to love?

Nah, it's great.

Hockey needs to be fixed. I'd rather let it die but snowniggers need sports to watch to.

you know something wrong when a conference finals game is only pulling in 900K viewers lmao.

GOATBA killing it in the ratings.

>supreme athleticism
>teams hire physical therapists to teach big men how to WALK properly

lebron is the problem, OP

>two best teams make the finals
>this is bad

>basketball
>it's not a basket, but a net

I honestly want to see expansion into europe, but not the typical cities.

Give me the basketball-loving heathens in Greece, Lithuania, Turkey.

That shit would be intense AND add another dimension to the sport.

>larger than life personalities
Not really.

get rid of conferences
get rid of 3 point line

fixed

It's literally a meme sport where points are score so often that everything is irrelevant until the final 15 seconds.

Allow hand checking
Get rid of defensive 3 seconds
Crack down on flops and drawing fouls

It's already fixed, user.

What a boring nigger sport

NO SHORTS ALLOWED JUST BBC FLOPPING AROUND

Seriously though, why does NBA basketball fuel its "relevancy" through storylines, social media drama, and controversy rather than fuel it through the on-court product?

LaVar Ball is literally a bigger draw than the NBA playoffs right now. Lol.

are you the same leaf that jerks off to hockey in /nba/ threads? why the fuck are you here? probably cold as fuck outside. go read a book or play games faggot.

The product itself is very flawed and isn't very lasting. I won't say "not entertaining" but I have never met someone who watched 60+ of the home teams games a season. Meanwhile I've met people that watch every 120+ baseball games and 60+ hockey games and obviously 13+ football games

It's a sport that's kind of built around a handful of faces rather than teams tbqh. And so it has to be adjusted like that

>letting a leaf invent a sport
>boring
Sums up the whole country tbqh

Sorry not the same guy, you niggersphere enthusiast

>baseball

It's revolting that MLB, a league with no salary cap at all, has more parity than the NBA.

>implying it isn't already fixed

>>>/hoc/
Is there a way I can filter you without filtering all of you leafs?

literally nobody watches the games. I only read the box scores and listen to people talk about games so I know whose jersey to buy

>It's revolting that MLB, a league with no salary cap at all, has more parity than the NBA.

One or two great players can't really swing the fortunes of a baseball team. Pitchers can only go every 5 days and Mike Trout will get the same number of ABs as a rookie AAA call-up.

Baseball also has a deep farm system so teams are constantly calling up guys who are potential stars.

That's more about the nature of the sport of baseball than anything

Basketball and baseball each scratch an itch that the other doesn't. I enjoy both, well aware of each of their criticisms. If someone doesn't then don't watch or just hope for change

You and anybody like you are why I hate this board. We need more MMA and jj in here, and less redneck buttgrab and niggerball.

>MMGay

there's absolutely no reason to have ping pong balls decide the future of your league, get rid of that stupid bullshit

Institute a salary cap that actually matters. There's no way one team should be able to pay full salaries for 5 all-stars in a revenue-sharing league.

Big Baller League incoming
NBA will be saved

If your sport requires you to push your body to the limit for extended periods, it's best for health and longevity to have perfect mechanics to reduce wear and tear and risk of injury. I'm sure your posture and gait aren't ideal and could use some pointers.

So if a team is up 30 points at halftime. That doesnt matter because "only the final 15 seconds matter"?

yes, it needs to stop
but first, the NFL

this should have been the first post, nusp has to go back to r/nba

This

>driving to the hoop
>NO flip it back to someone on the line
>meme 3
every time

What if they added a relegation league?