Hey /b, I'm a stripper and I'm bored; ask me anything

hey /b, I'm a stripper and I'm bored; ask me anything

why cant you be trusted

Do you enjoy being gay?

How much of the dancing is the same mindless routine that has grown to be boring to you?

are you a stripper and are you bored?

Will anyone ever love me

It gets pretty repetitive tbh but I still enjoy it! Especially if I get some good songs or have learned a new move or whatever

nah

what do you think of locking men in chastity

how long is your penis ?

no im a fag

tits
or
gtfo

What do i do to have a good time with you. What dont i do

Prove it, prove you're a female stripper

MOM ??

> itt summer fags

Tits with time stamp or fuck off.

What to do: Spend money and be respectful
What not to do: Don't be creepy and don't break rules

#1 motivator for sexy extras or extra effort?

Why would I show you my tits for free?

Money, honestly. And also if a guy is more polite and is fun to be around then I'll put in more effort and I'll enjoy it more

Sage

Is it good money?

Stripping on a Monday night? What do you got a snaggle tooth or wall eye or some shit

Show yourself? No face

Depends on the night, also I live in New Zealand so the strip club culture is pretty different here. But I'm happy with what I make

Have you ever gone home with a client?

I'm in bed at home, that photo was from last week lol

Nope, I went to mcdonalds with one once though

Prove it

your daughter is proud of you?

Tits or gtfo

^^ my bed

What kinda music is most enjoyable to dance to?

Don't have kids! None of the girls in my club have kids either

Aussie here - how many times have you danced for a sheep?

Personally I love old school rock; not everyone is into it though so i try switch it up, my friends call it old man music

but you are still a whore

You must have parents, are they proud of their daughter?

I've lost count tbh

Do you drink or use drugs?

nobody loves you.. crack whore.. you thought you post a picture and everybody iss ooooh a stripper.. you are a piece of shit.. with sorry fat legs.. well thats it.. you are nothing more than a cum dumpster worth nothing.. do the world a favour and kill yourself

That's too bad the greatest thing I ever saw at a strip club. Had to do with a a baby daddy and a pregnant stripper

Yup! I'm independent, I have my own car, I pay my own rent, I'm paying my own way through university and I'm happy, so why wouldn't my parents be proud of me

I drink occasionally but drugs aren't my thing

Thanks for the support bby

Does going on Sup Forums make you lose faith in men?

Are they saying it loud to you or other people?

Not as much as working in a strip club does

Look at all the faggots itt falling for this bait.

dubs by the way.. and don't call me bby piece of shit..

I mean my parents dont really go around yelling at people about how proud they are of me in front of me because they aren't that annoying

Checked bby

Sorry Love! Does Babe work better?

Here in Ohio I’ve seen guys bring their gfs/wives with them to the club, how would you hypothetically feel if u were those women?

dubs again.. i'm the dubs hero.. so please kill yourself..

You're still avoiding my question.
You assume they're proud or did they literally said it to you?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Kek, right.
>Implying you're smart enough for university and that this isn't all just a bullshit bait thread.
Regardless, you're still just an untrustworthy skank at the end of it all.

Post tits and timestamp

I'm never a fan of couples coming into clubs bc the female usually gets upset or jealous but my ex and I went into a club together and it was great, I think I'm just better able to disconnect the two things? Like I understand that my boyfriend can watch beautiful naked women and still love me but it's all about communication and I feel like a lot of couples don't communicate very well before going to a club

Oh yea they've said it to me plenty

well yes seems so babe works with disabled people to bring them back to live.. ask yourself a question.. at the end of all.. will it make you a better person.. or do you be proud of yourself and things you are done?? not even if your parents are proud.. i don't care.. are you proud ?

So you say ex your single ?

wow you must suck at stripping because you're clearly poor

I loled.

What got you into this line of work in the first place? And how long have you been doing it? Dated a stripper for awhile and the only aspect that made me jealous was how she made more money that me in a night than I did in a week. Now I bartend and make about as much.

Yup, I work in the club 4 nights a week and in a pharmacy 2 days a week so I don't really have the time for a partner

How so?

shot tits

I just needed a job that wouldn't interfere with Uni so stripping seemed to work well. I've been dancing for almost a year now!

Still no proof of Life?

Hi! Few things to start off with =) 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

whores are the lowest scum on the planet pls kill ur self

I'm not a whore though?

how much do you work?

how much do you charge? Ever fucked a customer?

4 nights a week, as stated previously

The club has set prices for dances, and nope

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

where are your tits and a timestamp

and why did this thread get so much attention without them

Do you work in dtla

do you not enjoy sex or something? Don't give me that "I don't have time for it" bullshit

It's not even to be pervy..

It's just the best way to prove that it's an actual f3male posting on /b.

cuz y'know probs doesn't happen that often

*autistic crackling*

lol are you trolling or u just a d u m b

I literally stated that I live in New Zealand

Oh I do enjoy sex I just can't be bothered, I have a great vibrator so I don't really see the point of taking like an hour out of my day to fuck someone

Hi slut. You should be ashamed of yourself, you dirty jew whore.

tomato tamato

To pRotect tHe cHᴀt ғRom devᴀstᴀtJoɴ. to uɴJte ᴀMM spᴀmmeRs wJtHJɴ ouR ɴᴀtJoɴ. to deɴouɴce tHe evJM oғ TRump ᴀɴd mods. to exteɴd ouR spᴀm to tHe stᴀRs ᴀʙove. copʏ! pᴀste! cHᴀt spᴀm ʙMᴀst oғғ ᴀt tHe speed oғ MJGHt! suRReɴdeR mods oR pRepᴀRe to ғJGHt.

Seriously dudes? You're allowing a stripper to break the tits or gtfo rule? A stripper. They literally show strangers their tits every fucking day. Stop humouring this bitch.

She taught me how to pole dance, so my favorite prank at shitty clubs was to sip on a beer while watching random girls try to dance extremely poorly and get up there to pull a few moves. End it with 'you're pretty bad at this, do that' then sit down to drink more beer. Somehow got me a fair amount of numbers.

mfw its actually a trap with a fetish to be a stripper

Okay can someone explain to me why jew is used as an insult? Also I just showered earlier, I'm not very dirty

It sounds like you’ve got a good thing going. How’s the pharmacy?

do you take the land waka to work?

Go ask a Jew why they use "Goy" as an insult for us...

Who diddled you when you were young? Was it your dad? Your uncle? Someone else's dad? I bet it was your dad.

Okay well that's pretty rude pal

bitch, first off; you're here
everybody knows if you got money, you're not on fucking/b/
second: your bed is a full/double at best and consists of several shit-tier blankets
third: post tits or gtfo

take my advice OP, find a nice guy and sex him.

What you're doing is giving yourself and excuse so you won't hurt the guy when he finds out what you do, but you'll be really lonely.

It sucks and I fucking hate it, I don't know how regular people work retail all week, it's exhausting and my feet hurt? Like I wear regular sneakers at the pharmacy and my feet are more sore than when I wear my heels