Jealous

jealous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

ok

Yeah but can you post a picture of your highschool diploma?

im in year 12

>small as fuck joints
>WITH filters
JUST

No, that just looks like a massive panic attack waiting to happen.

i have a very low tolerance

Nope, i dont do drugs.

never had one stoned

That's because you haven't been smoking very long.

no, those are some shitty joints user, step up your game, you american piece of capitalist no tobacco using not cone rolling giant shitty filter making shit eating faggot

im a aussie faggot

fair enough

im a aussie, faggot*

Do you really need to smoke that much at a time? Space that shit out more, it's much more cost effective.

Holy fuck I thought those were just crutches but you're right. Jesus they take up like 1/3 of the paper too

What the fuck OP just smoke less you pussy. What is that, an eighth rolled up?

Feeling a light 6, I responded

Hell no what the hell even is that shit man
I’m dutch so i can buy my “supplies” in a coffeeshop

Jealous??

this is probs gonna last me a moth, less if i socializes

>no tobacco using
if you use tobacco with your weed you are a faggot.

lol

i dont smoke durries

you still can't roll for shit, really do you actually lick your entire rolling paper? do you put it in your mouth like those negroids making """phat blunts"""?

>panic attacks are a guaranteed thing if you smoke a lot for a long time

meh, maybe I'm the exception that proves the rule, but I'm on year 7 now of daily smoking and I never had one. even when I did about just shy of 10 bong hits a day about for half a year.

I think that some people are just more prone to panic attacks, and the THC might act as a catalyst

why? cuz u got a some joints in a little faggy case?

fuck off you little shit

yes, yes i am.

ITT: People mad that you don't have legal weed
and people mad that you smoke your weed differently than them.

love you too.

No, I'm not a drug fanatic. However, If marijuana is legalized in your country, go right ahead. You would only benefit your community in a way.

I smoke alot...I've had one panic attack. When I was tripping out about my heartbeat. But usually if I smoke a lot too often I tend to get paranoid. So I'll usually take a break every now and then.

Yeah, but I'm a tolerance break. Haven't smoked weed or a cigarette in a week now.

its not legal in OZ

Being Dutch rocks.

you will do heroin and you will die, i hope you like being dead user bc thats were you are headed

16 yo kid detected. MODS

I can smoke but it's always sativa that gives me panic attacks, indica does too but its rare

Smoking weed with tobacco has been proven to have a greater psychoactive affect/high than if you were to smoke it blunt. So if you don't smoke with tobacco a faggot...Afwaid of huwting your wittle lungs?

If you use tobaco with your weed you actually like to have a smooth joint that drags and stays lit as well as a cigerette. And also you smoke dat dutch shit instead of pleb tier kindbud.

also I'm from central europe, smoking tobacco is like a sport here because we aren't pussies and it goes well with the loads of strong beeer we consume

stay mad cvnt

Good job, OP. Don't listen to naysayers it's okay to smoke your weed just the way you want. I too got a low tolerance and roll mild spliffs for that reason. Gonna smoke up after this pizza I'm eatin.

17yo, faggot

I don't even know where that useless piece if paper is at

Put those back in your step dads jacket before he finds out and takes it out on your mom faggot... Gonna get us all in trouble

Just use half ground half small buds and some hash to fill the gaps and it keeps a nice controled burn.
Sometimes I use a cigarette in joints because enjoy the nicotine.
Sucketh upone nigro penis fagot

You're of those "gateway" drug believers eh? One could argue alcohol is the true gateway drug.

Underage b&

literal tobacco fags. Truly disgusting people.

this nigga is too real

this

11 half gram joints and 1 full gram. Not bad. Probably swag though

You're not old enough go be on this site. Go do some homework.

this

mummy said i could since ive done all my homework already.

I quit smoking i rather sell large amounts to local connects.

smart

Do you also buy lube for your anal dildo and your islamic overlords there?

Bigot fag. Truly disgusting person.

hah, in België koopte uwen ollandersges gekweekt me uw hollanderszaad tegen straatprijzen en per 100 gram, zo jaloers zijn we nu ook weer ni.

geef mij maar ne grote zak amnijs aan 7/g in plaats van "1 preroulé mevrouw van de koffiesjop"

na, i just raw dog it. quicker that way

extremely

yes alcohol is worse everyone who does drugs dies from them.

this

Everyone who drinks water and breathes air dies too.

this is thr rest of my shit

Air and water dont contain harmful substance calcium head

I think he was trying to be funny

Tabacoo has carcinogens and alcohol well... Just harms your small developing brains

>air is not dangerous

No. Smoking weed is for losers and niggers

That's the Carbon monoxide in the air. It isn't the oxygen itself.

thoughts on lsd?

/thread
Smoking weed is the worst kind of degeneracy.

Drink 10 litres of water as quickly as you can and come let us know how it went, you dumbass.

Worse than Zoophilia, Necrophilia and Paedophilia?

Pollution is bad fresh mountain air is good mkay quit tryna be a smartass ok.

the man said air you tripple nigger, air isn't just oxygen, try and keep up

Well i've never knowingly met any of those people, but i've been a stoner and met many many stoners in my life.
All of them are degenerates who only care about getting high.

I've never tried it, and never plan to. I have friends who smoke a ton of weed and do psychedelics and shit but they're all fucking losers. They just play video games all day and think they're hot shit because they do drugs, buy supreme and don't care about school

Can confirm. Dutch weed is very strong and if you're not used to it is very hard to take in without a bit of tabacco

Why would i do that? Who in the right mind would... Your gonna have to prove that one by yourself shitface

Being a dumb one is effortless for you, apparently

If you take it without paper too, it's good.

Your joints are like a baby joint and its crutch is for people who need that handicap help smoking.

And Carbon monoxide is not naturally part of air.

Welke klapmongool koopt nou in vredesnaam voorgedraaide? De enige die ik dat zie doen zijn stadsmeiden en soyabonen.

I had to dumb it down for you apparently jokes are not valid anymore cuz there butthurt

I live in WA, so im vaping something that's like 73% thx. So I'm good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w
Reefer Madness

impressive

And now that I've eaten the pizza, it's time to roll a spliff. OP, you should really consider MDMA/ecstacy unless you aren't already rolling.

Bro, I smoke that much every day. Allowed to grow my own, and I fucking do.

joints look loose and not hand rolled and they might run on the sides.

>I live in WA, so im vaping something that's like 73% thx. So I'm go

im legitimately pissed

> Get a load of these people
> Not using bongs