morning!

Morning, Sunshine. How are you doing?

I'm doing well, got the day off
fell asleep at four in the afternoon yesterday, so I was up early this morning

how are you?

That's good to hear.

I'm doing really bad right now.

want to talk about it?

It's a long story. Delysid emailed my mom about me using opiates, and she freaked out and texted me dad. My grandma told me about it yesterday, and I lied right to her face about everything because she thinks she knows me when she has no idea. A couple days ago I stole more pills from my dad, and wanted to take them tomorrow because I hate Valentine's Day. I tried to sleep a few hours ago, but not smoking weed has given me insomnia, so I just lied in bed for over an hour thinking about how I'm ruining my life, and how I'm going to tell them. I couldn't sleep, so I got up, ate, and smoked, and intended to go back to sleep, but didn't. I found a thread that was comparing the song Hurt by Nine Inch Nails and Johnny Cash's cover. I never actually listened to NIN's version, but I gave it a listen and looked it up. It hit me so hard knowing that album was about a man destroying himself, and killing himself, with Hurt being the final track and his death, and talking about self harm and heroin addiction. I'm still crying 2 hours later at the realization that this is where I'm headed because I've given up, and all I want is to shoot up and die. I'm too far gone, there's no saving me, and all I've been thinking about is heroin, even looking up places to get it... and one day it's going to kill me.....

I'd rather not have to deal with another opiate addicted friend
there are much less miserable ways to kill yourself if that's what you're trying to do

but I think you're probably mostly feeling bad from withdrawals, if you were taking those pills for a few days

I wish I could offer you more tangible help, but all I can really do is recommend you do your best to relax and distract yourself with a pleasant activity until your brain chemistry recovers a bit

I don't know if I can stop myself at this point. It's not withdrawal, I haven't taken anything in over a week, and I didn't even have withdrawals then because my tolerance was already so high. It's the realization that I really don't give a fuck anymore, and have given up and literally all I want is to shoot up and die. I didn't care if it ruined my life before, and part of me still doesn't. All I want is to get high, and I'm pretty sure I know where it's going to end up....

all I can do is ask you not to
really you need a total change of environment
I wish I had the resources to provide for troubled friends like you, but I don't
wherever you are now can't be healthy for you if it's driving you towards that sort of drug use

I'll try my absolute hardest, for you. But I really don't think there's a way out for me. Even if I couldn't get pills, I just hate life and don't want to live, and I'm really close to trying to get some H. I just don't care anymore.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

The fact that I can see myself at that point, having given up and resorted to that is what makes me cry. I've thought about it for years, and I really don't think I'm ever going to do anything with myself because I just don't want to. I'm practically writing my suicide note at this point because I'm so far gone. All I want to do is apologize to everyone because I know it's where I'm going to end up eventually.

don't be so fatalistic
you can turn things around, it's just scary because it involves a lot of changes and unknowns

I don't think I can. I've never enjoyed life. If I ever do anything with myself it's going to be spending my money on motorcycles, and killing myself on one whether it's intentional or not. And that's if I don't become a junkie. I just hate living, I really, truly want to die. I feel so sorry for putting my family through this because they really have no idea that I'm this fucked up and lost.

Anyone have the one with the really pretty fox in an apron baking something, with the guy in a window across the street with a bloody nose, i think?

I'm going to try to go back to sleep again. I'm sorry for being so depressing this morning, Sunshine. I hope I didn't make you feel bad.

don't apologize, I just want to help you
I hope you get some rest and feel better, talk to you later

Virgin day in T-minus 60 seconds

Time for another lonely fap

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't even feel like it. Perhaps I should just sleep