Drugs Question:

Drugs Question:
UK here, have dabbled with pills, coke and MDMA, want something I can chill out with at home. I did quite fancy Kratom, but it's illegal now. Any recommendations?
Also, fuck weed. Weed is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

edabea.com/en/ayahuasca/208-mimosa-hostilis-root-bark-powdered.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah in the UK, weed is shit. I've never had good weed in Europe outside of Amsterdam.

How about a movie and some popcorn?

Oxy, hydros, and xanax

don't like the taste or the feeling of being high, feels kinda like being slightly too drunk, is that the same with quality weed?

What's hydros?

Hydrocodone

Utter bullshit, there's loads of quality weed you just need to know the right people.
Hash is mostly shit teir unless you make your own with crop trimmings.

Shit lean is my favorite when I want to get stuck to the couch though

I have had a great time with lsd. Sitting alone in my flat listening to music and sometimes going outside when the peak hits me. If you can get it you should try it if you havent already.
Sorry for shit english im just a loser living in estonia

Cook your own DMT. That stuff is the shit.

seconded

Have you tried getting the fuck off my board eurocuck? This is an American board for Americans only fucko

One of the stupidest things i've ever read.
The weed in Amsterdam isn't even that great aside from flavours, i've been to Amsterdam 30+ times.

How are

MeOH
NaCNBH3
tetralin

aviable?"

Where to get this stuff without getting flaged at chemstore?

how much you taking anf how longs the effect? Want to try lsd but no idea where to get it from

ITT: civilized people talking about their poisons of choice.

>Go be retarded somwhere else please.

There are so many different vendors and choices that its impossible you tried them all. There's some amazing shit going around there.

>The weed in Amsterdam isn't even that great
>i've been to Amsterdam 30+ times.
Pick one

What? What for? Is it related to DMT?

Kus kandis elad? Mul ka hapet vaja, aga Ida-Virus ei liigu midagi

Ermm, i think you will find sir that that isn't that many coffee shops left in amsterdam and they are no allowed to open anymore. I've been to the majority of them.

There is a very good amount of variety for sure, but in terms of strength the stuff in the UK in my area is much much stronger. There is legislation in Amsterdam now that states all cannabis is allowed to be over a certain % of THC, also shatter is illegal. Weed industry in Amsterdam is dying

I honestly don't know about those chems, but if you want to make your own dmt, just buy MHRB (link related) and perform basic A/B extraction. All you need is some MHRB, demiwater, lye, vinegar, lighter fluid, big mason jar, pyrex baking tray and turkey baster. It's super easy, all the stuff is either legal natural product or basic household chems.

edabea.com/en/ayahuasca/208-mimosa-hostilis-root-bark-powdered.html

lol ok

The most ive taken is 4 tabs at once now i usually take 2 or 3 tabs and i havent had a anything bad happen. It usually lasts 6-12 hours with the last 4 hours feeling very minor effects except maybe some deep thoughts. I usually take it on the weekend so i have 2 days for it. Also dont take it when you are under any kind of stress or depression. For your first time i would take 1-2 tabs max. You can try getting it off of the deep web. I know a dealer so i dont have to buy it off the web nor do i know the sites. I have had friends who ripped of and few who have gotten their acid.

Ketamine, a darkened room and a highly visually aesthetic film/documentary. Literally the best way to do drugs at home and not be a heroin addict

Where the fuck do you learn all this

Smoke meth... not a 'chill out at home' type thing but god damn

Anyone else have any tips for getting lsd from the darkweb?

This pretty much

Film recs?

They're basically nonexistent in the UK from what I've heard. Usually prescribed a lot more over oxy in the US. Starts out really chatty and energetic, then gradually becomes more sedating and "stony" in a way different from other opis.

Really lacking the warmth of nonsynthetics or even oxy though imo. Milder and more expensive, but some people prefer them.

Just that don't order from Netherlands. The customs in my country apparently check everything from there. Nothing has arrived from last attempts.

Mustard gas

Põhja-Tallinnas ma tean ühte kes müüb puhtjuhuslikult. Proovi saada läbiTor-i äkki saad. Mul on paar sõpra kes said scammi ja 1 kes sai oma happe kätte. Ma ei tea mis leheküljed seal präegu aktiivsed on. Ma ei mäleta enam neid lehekülgi kust sai. Sa pead deep webis natuke otsima ja forumites käima ja sa võid sattuda legit lehele. võid sõprade sõprade läbi küsida äkki keegi saab kuskilt vi teab rohkem selle kohta.

Ma kunagi ammu esimesest silk roadist tellisin ja sain kätte.
Aga hiljem on toll kõik kinni võtnud. Pole enam tankiste kelle nimele tellida ka. Oleks vaja üks kohalik kontakt saada, võin vabalt Tallinna sõita selle pärast.