We wuz Aryan and shiet

>we wuz Aryan and shiet
>tfw some of you actually fell for the Nazi meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallo-Romance_languages
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move to Bosnia if you want to suck up to the West, Croatia is the most consistent Nazi sympathizer on Sup Forums.

Both are Aryan.

You'll be Italian again soon friend

Sure,about the same time when you're German again,my friend.

The picture is dumb. My ancestors were from Germany and Norway and my face is shaped just like the guy on the left except I have a smaller nose

The Aryan Master Race conceived by the Nazis graded humans on a scale of pure Aryan to non-Aryan (who were viewed as subhumans). At the top of the scale of pure Aryans were Germans and other Germanic peoples including the Dutch, Scandinavians, and the English, as well as other peoples such as some northern Italians and the French who were said to have a suitable admixture of Germanic blood.

>taken directly from Kikepedia

The nazi had a rather broad definition of the master race.

and yes you were not included.

where the fuck is Croatia.

goebbels was just gracile and ugly, but still germanic

>and yes you were not included.
But we were.
Not that I care really,Slavs proven themselves stronger than Germanics.

>and the English

This is how Aryans actually looked like.

The Nazis did not believe Nordics were the only Aryans, this is such a retarded myth. It had absolutely nothing to do with blue eyes and blond hair, their definition of Aryan encompassed all kinds of Northern, Western and Central Europeans.

Dolph Lundgren is a racemixer. And Goebbels is based.

oy

Stop posting shit georgia.

>2016
>People want to share the Aryan phenotype instead of the Mediterranean one
Kek

this surprises you?

Anglo = North Germanic
Saxon = North Germanic

gypo faggot strikes again the thread...

Why do Americans make so much plastic surgery to look ***manly***?

I posting Aryans. it's not like it's unrelated shitposting.

since when was Vanilla Ice considered aryan?

Fuck of peasant

Mediteraneans arent this robust, in fact mediteraneans are short framed incels.

Hercules was thracian, and was depicted as red headed with pale skin,because thracians were like this.Same for Thor.

>Not that I care really,Slavs proven themselves stronger than Germanics.

>implying Slavs could beat the united Germanic peoples in a fight. Kek

You won over Germany who were fighting a war on many fronts. Against other germanic people I should add.

and how did the cold war go?

>Yamna_
mediterraneans are midgets m8

You are seriously saying that it was only Germany that attacked Soviet Union?

You motherfuckers are fucking retarded. Swedecucks have more native-european (cro-magnon) than indo-european (aryan) blood.

Based on Y-dna I'd guess scots, irish and poles are the closest to the original aryans.

>Muh eyriens
Why the hell would someone invent a word to associate his race with northern poo-in-loos and Muslims?

(You)
He came from the Hellenic colonized coast in modern Anatolia, he wasn't even slightly Thracian

>Hercules was thracian, and was depicted as red headed with pale skin,because thracians were like this.Same for Thor.

yeah I always laugh a little when the burgers portray Thor as a blonde.

>You are seriously saying that it was only Germany that attacked Soviet Union?

in which time frame? doing WW2? then no ofc not. 60% of all combat forces fighting against the reds were not Germans.

BEADY

Antalia was fully thracian, this is also where Trojans were situated, another thracian tribe.In fact, the oldest thracian remains are found in Turkey.

Thracians are to balkans, what nordics are to Scandinavia.

So which time was it only the Germans fighting the Soviets?

>who is aryan, according to pedro the monkey

B
>R
A
>S
I
>L O L

Greeks were aryan mate.

Y-DNA doesn't matter.

Everyone knows we descendants from black kangz of Egept and shit the white aryans came after the damn jews made us go to the north where it is cold and shit so we had to change our skin tones up a bit

Is this working do I sound black yet?

European/Indo-Aryan reportin in

>So which time was it only the Germans fighting the Soviets?

Not Germans but Germanic peoples. The very thing mr. Croatia slav bro said got beaten by slavs.

US in 1960 were predominately made up of Germanic peoples. French, Germans, Scanidcunts, Englishmen, Irish and so on.

Kek
Romanian shitposting intensifies
You improved very good in the last months
His mother was the daughter of Perseus, the founder of Mycenae

"Aryans" are Nothtern Europeans and Iranians

Don't be mean to Goebbels

>All these butthurt muds who can't into master race
Must suck being some double digit IQ untermensch

Fat people had sweatpants back then?

Holy shit my mind is blown.

It's actually only high caste Hindus and zoroastrians

>his mother

are you dumb?Hercules never existed.Its a myth.

The myth of allmighty father Zeus,Odin, the myth of rebelous son Hercules/Thor, the myth of giants "ice giants/titants" etc come from thracians, who inhabited all the balkans and west turkey.

French and Irish are Celts.

Why is there so many shills on here? Have the summer cucks come?

Because white people don't have much of a history before the 1600s

so true, guy on left is actually a Ashkenazi Jew!!! Crazy right!!!! racist stormfags BTFO'D

Bretons are Celts, French are germanic

desu

So never? I mean, that's the correct answer, in case you're wondering.

Hahahahahahahahah keep lying to yourself silly croat, you´re not aryan you´re slav af

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIEEET

The French speak a Gallo-Romance language; they are most certainly Celtic. The Franks only made up a tiny percentage of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallo-Romance_languages

>map used by nazis

>guy on left
And that is how Sup Forums got me into traps

No fucking way she's Ashkenazi, look her nose

Goebbels was a great man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

interesting

Are you retarded?

t. Chink

>In Addition youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg

French are all over the place. To say French are Germanic would be like saying Germanic peoples are Slavic, which obviously isn't true, they've just mixed a bunch throughout history.

>being this retarded.
Of course I am Slav,and I am proud to be Slavic.
I said that we were considered Aryan,and we were allies with Germany.Moreso than you.
That's all.

WHAT ?? I THOUGHT HE EXISTED
The legends of Greco/Roman patheon derived from Balkanic people ? Don't think so desu due to the fact Illyrian and other Balkanic tribes absorbed Mediterranean culture in form of armours etc

nope.

French = Franks
Franks were a tribe from the Netherlands.

Irish were indeed Celts to begin with. But hundreds of years of enslavement and mixing between them an Danes, Norwegians, Saxons, Anglos and Franks have turned them into something not very different from the English.

Go read the comments. It was not about Germans but Germanic peoples.

The soviet union won with the help of many others over the Germans who are a Germanic people (some still are at least). He then claimed that meant that slavs had beaten all Germanic peoples which was factual wrong.

Interesting, i didn't know that

are you?

you sure Merkel wont arrest you for using such harmful words Mr. Cuck?

>Go read the comments. It was not about Germans but Germanic peoples.

I asked for a time, you keep talking nonsense.

It is not that the paleo-balkanic tribes/thracian(daco-getae-illirian etc) absorbed meiterranean culture , its that the mediteranean culture absorbed the autochtonous thracian elements.

France is the heiress of Rome, in language, government, culture and above all, demography.
France in not celt, germanic, mediterranean.
France is all of those and none of them.
France is France, and to be french is to be forged from the flesh of conquerors.

And before you point out our subhuman population... We are Rome in that way, too.
The fall of Rome was so permanent, and the italians people are so laughable exactly because of a demographic shift thanks to the success of Rome.
France is Rome, even in how she will die.

I know right!!!! xD. The jew in my picture is obviously a man, because only men fight!!! No modern military, especially that of conservative Israel would disprove of sexual dimorphism and it's societal affects!!!

Last I checked the term Aryan was coined by the Hindus and zoroastrians, not the nazis. They just began saying WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIEEET all of a sudden despite believing in a semitic religion(literally the avesta says you can't be an Aryan following a non-aryan religion.

Those people Trudeau is apologizing to are aryans, so yeah it makes sense

Saxons and Angles are WEST Germanic. So were Jutes.

>Thor as a blonde
They are portraying the comics character, their version of the "whitest god" is a nigger.

But the Ustasa used a ridiculous theory to explain why croats weren't slavs, the germans only used Croatia as a puppet state to control Balkans

>Jutes

>hooked nose
>White

LOL white people are literally the same as niggers. Can you guys stop pretending to be Aryans and Egyptians and just accept that you're Europeans?

Goebbels was the biggest mouth breather.... he looks like a beady anglo too!

name one person outside of stormfags that this thread applies to

wait, is that a fucking smartphone in the fat guy's right hand?

It's a notepad.

And the swastika was use by the romans in pax romana. But we both know that the meanings of both things have changed, now don't we?

In Israel women are used as supply troops, only men engage combat

>So were Jutes

Jutes still exist. They are called Jyder.

they speak a language pretty close to danish so 80-90% of the time a Dane can understand them.

there are about 1.2 million of them.

Okay, but the Germans also considered the Japanese aryans. Which actually makes more sense than Europeans being aryans since japs at least have some Aryan gods, Europeans only have a kike popsicle.

See

>Goebbels was the biggest mouth breather

Why do you think that?

am i not the only one tripping the fuck out in australia at 2am in the morning?

>Okay, but the Germans also considered the Japanese aryans
Honorary Aryans, the Finns as well.

Are you for real nigga?

Those are not identical to the Jutes in pre migrationary period. Angles and Saxons were never North Germanic, and the notion that Saxons were is ridiculous.

The swastika was used by Aryan tribes first, the way Hitler used the word Aryan is literally just a synonym for the term western european it doesn't have anything to do with actual aryans.

Am I aryan? E-excuse my weak jaw