looking for 40k audiobooks
mainly this one

Not hard to find

free

the niggas at tg can help im sure

Audiobook bay dot ml
Ur welcome and seed faggot

Dot nl*

I fucking hate that series. I was in middle school when the first book came out. 10 bucks says they've still not written the final book about the assault on terra. biggest cash cow and low-pay amateur fanfic writer magnet in the entire industry.

>Audiobook bay dot ml
thank you !!!

well im about to start
i havnt listend to any 40k books yet
any you recommend to start on ?

Well if you like continuity and have 6 months to kill you can start from the very beginning and work your way to at least book 5, fulgrim. from there on out the series branches off to standalone novels.

They havent. I like them cause om a fat nere and i can listen to them at work. Braindead fanfic as you said but its Good backround noise

Np fam

torrents are ded D:

Sucks. I downloaded like 60 gig last year. They got some recent releases aswell. The eisenhorn troligt is gr8

>Audiobookbay
Do you still have to get an account to download from there?

I picked up around 200 books from a thrift store for ~$175. Slowly working my way through Horus Heresy Series.

>Pic related. The ones that can fit on the shelf

Yup

Agreed, really enjoyed the series up till Fulgrim.
Kind of lost interest in the series at that point.
Am I missing much?

Horus the Elder

I really recommend First Heretic and The Betrayer, with the latter being by far the best in the series imho. You can just read up all about what's goin on Calth and the whole Shadow Crusade online, I don't think the books about them are that good.

Legion is a bit divisive, you either love it or you hate. I thought it was a good change of pace to the series.

Legion was really good I think, and the thousand sons /Prospero burns pair is interesting. The rest is mostly confused and too stretched out lore that makes you wonder why Horus doesn't just rush to Terra instead of letting the loyalists get their forces together

Out side of the Horus heresy, the Eisenhorn Omnibus is a good one.

I enjoyed the Path of the Eldar series also

Yeah, older Abnett stories were amazing. Ravenor series was pretty good too.

YouTube, you heretic