What motivates you user?

what motivates you user?

I will bite on your bait..

What motivates me is the hope and desperation like many others to find someone to love dearly and to be dearly loved, whilst this is one thing, the other is the simple need to experience life and what it throws at you.. To end life short would simply make you a selfish coward who cannot put up with the hardship and will instead burden those that know you with your death..

That's what motivates me!

The failure of others.

I know that one day when I spin the cylinder, the chamber won't be empty, and then... then I'll be free.

fear

Hoping I'll live long enough to see the people I hate die.

You are a faggot

Having to shit and not being able to sleep 24/7.
Too lazy to kill myself.

Fuck yeah

The text I got after my first date saying
"... I just don't find you attractive..."
and the second girl I dated who basically had sex with me for 2 days straight

The drive to prove the first type of girl wrong, and the determination to give the second type of girl everything they deserve.

fuck that first girl.
glad you got the 2nd.

The force sustains me

i dont even know anymore. i should say my daughter but shes autistic and that shit gets trying sometimes. i could say my family, but im a child of divorce, my mom is great, dads alright, sisters ok, but barely any communication. i could say my job but i just deliver pizzas and have a bunch of side hustles i make money in. i could say degenerate sex but that well seems to have dried up for the most part. i could say my friends if i had anymore, but i started drinking entirely too much after a breakup (10 years) and went on a "burning bridges" tour and alienated everyone i used to be close to. i like to think ill figure my shit out one day, but ive been saying that for 10 fucking years now.

so i really dont fucking now anymore user. i really dont.

Who the girl

Basically to be better than my parents in every conceivable way. But like, i don't wanna just beat them, I wanna D E M O L I S H those fuckers. I already have more schooling than both of them, so i'd say im omw.

To be able to support myself and my loved ones doing work that I find satisfying while being a positive influence on society and also the possibility of witnessing a presidential assassination in my lifetime

Antidepressants, "my own enlightened intelligence" (euphoric af fam), the opportunity to cum inside an educated aryan teen on a regular base.

Money and material objects.

The University and making myself useful for humanity

>I will bite on your bait
>Replies with bait

Never change, Sup Forums

Nothing.
I was born wrong.

amen bro. If only my luck of pulling empty chambers would carry over to the lottery. i do a spin a day to keep myself guessing. if I lose its no great loss.

god, how did i become this.

Alcohol

I saw 2 different centuries, 2 different milleniums, so what drives me is the fact that if I live a few more decades I can witness the end of himanity.

Just put a round in each cylinder.

cannabis, peace, excellence (pretty interchangable really), an idea of a life partner seen come to fruition

peace in our time, imagine that

brb gonna build a general ai

>shh dont worry elon, you know we need it

On the slim chance that user is serious and not baiting, best of luck with your life, and you'll probably have better luck with your goals if you stay away from Sup Forums!

Whoo the girl plss tell

Sauc pls

Not much, it seems. I have a hard time doing anything worthwhile honestly.

Same. Most days, it takes a supreme effort of will just to get out of bed.

Jew media

Outliving my father so he doesn't have to deal with my death.

this could be me

Mostly red bull and dabs

The possibility of being independently wealthy.

I get to work just fine, but I don't have any desire to work, so I just sit here on Sup Forums.