My gf were raped 5 years ago

My gf were raped 5 years ago
>she would fidget when I going near her vagina to boobs
>we kiss a little. but no cuddle
what I should do to actually have sex with her

dump

Rape

massage her a lot so she gets more comfortable with your touch

I am NOT an expert on this. But, something that may work is giving her the chance to make ALL of the moves. ALL of the advances. Do EVERYTHING to you. Tell her you want her to do this. It is important to keep in mind that when she was raped it was a man -doing things to her- that she did not like. So right now she will make the subconscious association back to the rape when even YOU -do things to her-. You need to let her feel like she has power during sex, because when she was raped, the power was taken away from her in a traumatic way.

she should be in therapy if a traumatic event from so long ago is still so much of a problem

Greentext the rape.

This guy here
100% this, too

First, learn to being more good at the English.

>sorry user i cant have sex with you
>YESSS CHAD YESSS HARDER

She never engage anything sexual, She avoid it.
I understand why. thus not forcing her.
yes I thought about paying for her. if you are girls please tell me what I should do to not make her assume I send her to therapy wasn't because i wanna have sex.

sorry shitty english. I'm from japan

I think she is scared of sexual activities because of trauma.
She Need Therapy and support from friend and family.
It would take time to bring herself for Sex.
Take it easy don't push her to hard or it would backfire.

>I going near her vagina to boobs
hehehe

Sounds like you should get a different gf Sup Forumsro.

Find and kill the rapist wherever he is. Make the rapist dead by any means nessasary.

Have you tried licking her anus?

Wise dubs have spoken.

open bobs and vagene

this

>used goods
throw her in the trash

>what I should do to not make her assume I send her to therapy wasn't because i wanna have sex
the therapist will take care of that for you. just make sure you get her to go. question: japanese government doesn't pay for mental healthcare?

>Find and kill the rapist wherever he is. Make the rapist dead by any means nessasary.
was probably a family member or family friend

OP here is what you do: flirt with other women in front of her. Her jealousy will kick in and she will motivate herself.

Spoiler alert: you might find out that she doesn't experience sex in a way that you find gratifying. Rape fucks people up. She may even fantasize about being raped, and if that's not your thing, then you don't belong together.

no
>anything that sexual she get anxiety and start shivering
why?

I mean, she's clearly not in the relationship for the same reasons as you based on this.
You seem to just be interesting in having sex, which, fair enough that's totally fine.
But I'm not sensing any concern for her wellbeing, and if you do just want her to get therapy so she'll bang you then she'll be able to tell most likely.
You're probably not a good enough liar to obfuscate your intentions like that, few people are.

>>anything that sexual she get anxiety and start shivering
Light a fire. Lick her anus.

Give the little queer fella a break. Just because he made a thread about his gf never putting out doesn’t mean that’s all he cares about or all he is after, if it was he probably wouldn’t still be in this situation
You are jumping to conclusions, when you should be jumping off a building

I was kidding bout the anus licking but OP seriously get her in therapy. For her health.

>You seem to just be interesting in having sex
This is a little naive.
thank you

Suspecting you're just after sex is a lot more cynical than it is naive.

Well I mean now she'll be less surprised at it

Girl is clearly damaged goods.
Run away, OP.

Nobody wants a girl who doesn't put out.

Raping her seemed to work in the past....

This dude sounds smart

yes they do. but not fully.
my sex drive was low I didn't want sex at all when I met her, it's been 3years now and I'm slowly started to get horny for some reason...

Stick your thumb in her ass and be like "yo why you no fuck, slut?"

Thanks Sup Forumsrother I'm not that smart but I've had some experiences.

True story: Met a chick in my early twenties who's fantasy was to be raped. I thought it would be great. How hard could it be to fake rape her?

Turns out that is really not who I am.

Finally, one night she comes over, and tells me how she went to a party the night before and woke up and it turns out she was raped by two dudes.

Well, I'll tell you what I didn't do: I didn't slap her, call her a slut, and then fuck the shit out of her.

I told her, let's file a police report, and talk to your fam.

That was the last night I ever saw her, but I'll let you guys figure out which one I think she wanted me to do.

>That was the last night I ever saw her
Women really ain't shit.

Start small, ask her for a handjob or something

woah that's suck. hope she alright
she would. she would think she can't provide me sex and start feel bad about it.I prefer not to

>sex with a girl that was raped
Impossible. Sex is no longer an option here.

Just dump her, she cant even fulfil her role as a woman.

Might I suggest raping the shit out of Her?
Seemed to do the trick for the other guy.
Dump her or tell her to get her ass into therapy. Men have basic needs and she expects you to go sex less for the rest of the relationship she shouldn't expect it to last very long. Or you can use her guilt to fuck other women with her consent.

You're not going to get useful advice from Sup Forums. Ask an actual doctor or therapist

Good riddance man, crazy bitch