God fucking damn it b. Why can't I have a gf even fucking one time. Why can't I hug a girl even one fucking time...

God fucking damn it b. Why can't I have a gf even fucking one time. Why can't I hug a girl even one fucking time. What the fuck.

maybe you gay m8

Because your dad wasn't a man so he couldn't teach you how to be one. I taught my boys how to be men. So they get all the pussy. Be a man.

traps dont count boi

we need context bro

Too bad dude. It feels amazing. My gf fits perfectly into my arms whenever I hold her.

Because you're a miserable whiny fuck

Because you look like a retard and act like a faggot. Stop whining and start doing something about your appearance.

this
and this

>ex gf

Total, undeniable cunt. The epitome of the harshest slang term.

You have to find happiness before finding a girl.
You cannot attach your happiness to a woman for you can not go to her while you're sad

This, harsh but true. It's the only other option.

Fake it till you make it.

because you're a sad fuck and girls can feel your energy

Get a prostitute, it's cheaper. And you can get new ones more often than girlfriends.

Because your default instinct is to complain about it on Sup Forums rather than for once actually trying to talk to one.

Well clearly he feels he has tried enough to justify sharing it with a bunch of anons.

This.

How have I seen dozens of threads over the years. All about being a virgin and all made by you. Tf user.

You've been posting for over a yearrrrrrrrrr
how do you keep going with the same routine over and over again and complaining repetitively about the same old shit
Just become a cuck or something after you grow some balls and fuck a hooker. This mentallity you have will carry on even when you finally get a girlfriend. "Pooooor me. I suck." Holy hell.

didn't this guy die on livestream by cutting himself? He shut it off when he his an artery so there's no way to know for sure. People are just carrying on his meme.