Boogie is such an inspiration. I don't know why you losers won't accept him already

Boogie is such an inspiration. I don't know why you losers won't accept him already.

because its all fake and he makes me ill looking at him

i usually defend boogie, but when he says the cards are stacked against him when he made himself into the grotesque fat fuck of a blob he did, thats fucking stupid. im glad hes fixing his shit, but it was his own fault

I think it's the way he carries himself about the weightloss, like he earned it, and worked hard for it. He just got a surgery to make his stomach smaller some anyone can do.

Well before his surgery he had to go on a strict diet and lost like 100 lbs

Who?

oh man, he had to stop shoveling cheeseburgers and soda into his fat face for a couple months. how courageous.

why he wanna show other what he achieve RECORD AND UPLOAD
he just a person entertain us for money.

I know his fatness was mostly glandular. But then he stopped eating so many glands and he got slightly less fat.

Why did he even need the surgery then?

You must be a big fan if white guilt

i dont understand your correlation at all

and no, im white and pretty racist to boot

>when the cards are stacked perfectly against you
Yeah, stacked against him BY HIMSELF ffs.
And now he unstacked them a bit at least, but mostly by surgery and not having to change himself through the power of will. All while getting showered in Youtube cash because he's such an inspiration and general 'nice guy' to his retard fans.
A heroic tale that future generations will forever talk about.

He needed the surgery to speed up the process and insure it's a permanent result. At his original weight his life expectancy is severely decreased. Just by doing what he has done, he has increased his longevity of life by years probably.

PAY

liposuction is cheating

Well when your body is broken, then it is stacked against you. Its like as run away train every time you eat. Its like going to an alcoholic and saying, why do you drink so much....

i dont begrudge him for getting the surgery, when youre that far gone, you dont have a lot of options

he's just a faggot who makes videos for money so he doesnt have to go out and work like the rest of us do, calm your ass cancer newfags and take this yt drama to twitter

>stacked against you

yeah, if you put on a sauna suit, and slowly filled it up with lard and mayonnaise for 15 fucking years, it really is stacked againt you

What does that have to do with anything?
I was pointing out that he fucked himself by eating like a pig and then he had surgery to get better.
In essence, he broke his own body and then had others fix it. And now he's parading around like some hero.
This isn't a story about a guy with shit luck who had to make things better by himself through hard work and power of will.
It's the sotry of a retard eating himself into a hole and then having others pull him out with maybe a little effort on his part.