last games
Yesterday results
> Zulia 0-0 Nacional
Nacional didn't make it, if Lanus wins today, they are in and Chape out
> Libertad 1-1 Sport Boys
> Alternative Mineiro 4-1 Godoy Cruz
Galo 1st, Tomba 2nd, Libertad to Sudamericana
> Millonarios 1-2 Emelec
Both stay alive in their group, Melgar has another chance. River is gonna be first unless Emelec wins last match by 4 goals.
> San Lorenzo 2-1 Flamengo
> U Catolica 2-3 Paranaense
pic related
> Strongest 1-1 Santos
> Sporting Cristal 0-2 Santa Fe
Santos qualifed, Cristal is out. Last game is Santa Fe-Strongest to see who makes it
> Lanus 1-2 Chapecoense
Chapecoense scored with an illegal player, Lanus is reporting it to Conmebol to obtain the points and, if so, qualify to Ro16

tomorrow games
>Bootleg Barcelona (ECU) - Estudiantes (ARG) 19:30
>Melgar (PER) - River Plate (ARG) 21:00
>Botafogo (BRA) - Atl.Nacional (COL) 21:45
Estudiantes and A.Nal loses are elimination.
River is practically 1st, Melgar loses and they are out

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_futebolistas_campeões_da_Copa_Libertadores_da_América_e_da_Liga_dos_Campeões_da_UEFA
fifa.com/live-scores/news/y=2012/m=12/news=rai-helps-sao-paulo-rule-the-world-1971253.html
realmadrid.com/noticias/2016/12/el-mayor-campeon-del-mundo
fifa.com/news/y=2013/m=12/news=roberto-raul-and-real-conquer-the-world-2231137.html
resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/02/60/91/68/fifaactivityreport2014-en_neutral.pdf
espn.uol.com.br/post/695991_bandeira-os-falsos-rubro-negros-e-uma-lembranca-o-flamengo-nao-foi-fundado-em-2013?utm_content=buffer29a36&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/apos-eliminacao-site-de-socio-torcedor-do-flamengo-sai-do-ar.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based op
can you post past collages?

>La ciudad de Flamengo

my battery is dying, if someone wants to edit the collage (due to the gasometrazo being too big) use the OP pic

#FLAXUCA2017

EU FUI

only one i have

why is copalib so comfy bros

there is almost no sides nor fans, we are all here for the Copa as its own entity

It definitely needs to be smaller, or to find another pic for it.

thanks senpizzi

We need a /copalib/'s collage part 2

Knockouts edition

This is why 2017 /copalib/ is so based, there is a bigger and more collaborative community. This year I've already seen at least 5 different anons editing this collage, whereas last year it was a single person () who did it.

There's a lot more people overall. Last year threads didn't last beyond Thursdays, and even got archived during the mornings.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>there is almost no sides nor fans
Speak for yourself punk

How many players have won the Copa Lib and the Champions League/European Cup? Have any of them been non-South American?

t. gringo

>Flamemengo's disgrace is now adorned by a dubdubs

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_futebolistas_campeões_da_Copa_Libertadores_da_América_e_da_Liga_dos_Campeões_da_UEFA

Several.
Probably not a single one.

>Have any of them been non-South American?
Not that I can recall. The one who got closest to it was frech striker André-Pierre Gignac, with mexican meme team Tigres in 2015, but they got blown the fuck out on the final by River Plate.

Interesting. Not only has a non-South American never done it, no one other than Brazilians or Argentines have.

Yes, probably something around a dozen. Tevez, Neymar, Cafu, etc.
Only southamericans tho, non sudacas have won the Libertadores but none of them made it to the Champions.

desu, I think that a coach that won champions league with one of those meme teams from eastern europe in the 80s also won copalib with Colo-Colo, or something like that.

Which non-sudaca won the Libertadores?

I will stop posting if Corinthians gets eliminated in Sudamericana so yeah

Some Mexican maybe?

Emerson Sheik :^)

someone removed Banguera from the collage

Renato Corsi was born in Manhattan and won Libertadores 198something with Argentinos Jrs. It's the only one i recall.

meant to

Only after all this time I noticed the group 5 image says Peñarol (COL)

yeah I'm a bostero so this edition is an exception

He is the leader of an organization to protect Monkeys from animal trafficking and illegal hunting.

>+5 // 10:56
Still keking

>pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_futebolistas_campeões_da_Copa_Libertadores_da_América_e_da_Liga_dos_Campeões_da_UEFA
underrated post

They literally killed Brazillian football

>everyone buys players from them
>they turn out to be horrible

A canadian and a Italian won the argie league with Independente back then, I don't know if they made it in Libertadores.
Also a slav managed Colo Colo when they win it.

someone needs to put the Santos' defender Cleber asking for a oxygen mask to this collage

Uhm... LOL

Brought to you by pic related

>tfw if not for maicon chimping out we could have eliminated them in Colombia and won copalib last year

I want to Colombia teams buy BR players like the old times.

>your team will never win a Libertadores

even argentinos juniors won one, fuck

>meme their way to copalib championship by refball
>their players turn out to be shit when playing normally
Really gettin my noggin joggin

> 39 millones de reais for a less charming Bichi Fuertes

San Lorenzo did their job. Is Alt Tucuman gonna be able to eliminate Palmeiras tho.

Which team is that mate?

Were there BRs in locombian pirate league?

you can only reply to this post if your team was World Champion

shitlorenzo of course not welcome.

Based Chilavert

> Velez
El muerto se rie del degollado

World = / intercontinental

sorry to burst your bubble mate

literally the best player the club ever had.

y de que cuadro sos vos, a ver?

that trophy won't even exist soon enough

Intercontinental is coming back

>caring about african/concameme/chink teams

it's the same thing, joaozinho

He's probably a underage Corinthians fan.
This generation of Corintianos can't accept that football has existed before their first national title and first international title.
It's useless to argue with them, just ignore posts like that when you see it.

I'm not São Paulino and your disgusting, dirty and corrupt club will never reach their greatness.

>disgusting, dirty and corrupt club

still the only south american with 2 World titles

Spotted the underage.
All my corinthiano fans remember watching são paulo in 92/93 and say they were world champions. Only kids like you will ay different.
fifa.com/live-scores/news/y=2012/m=12/news=rai-helps-sao-paulo-rule-the-world-1971253.html

>corinthiano friends
fix

Like i said man i am so sorry , i really think the Intercontinental in the 90s was a difficult competion to win, all the merits to your club.

But it is not a world title, and right now it has the same importance of the Florida Cup

Your 2005 titles still counts so you should be happy :-)

>and right now it has the same importance of the Florida Cup
Holy shit, i'm fucking done. Go to bed, kid. You need to wake up early for middle school tomorrow.
realmadrid.com/noticias/2016/12/el-mayor-campeon-del-mundo

>and right now it has the same importance of the Florida Cup
Holy fucking crap.

I do think it is unfair with museum clubs, São Paulo has a beautiful national history in the past, but i am not the one calling the shots, it is the guys in FIFA.

You should be happy with Florida Cup, having a great goalkeeper win an important title so early in his career, i think this year will be pretty good considering you are eliminated in every competition already

fifa.com/news/y=2013/m=12/news=roberto-raul-and-real-conquer-the-world-2231137.html

resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/02/60/91/68/fifaactivityreport2014-en_neutral.pdf
Este é sem dúvidas o fechamento do caixão da farsa que a Copa Intercontinental não é um Mundial. Na página 56, ao falar da conquista do Real Madrid no Mundial, o documento afirma que os merengues empatavam com o Milan com quatro títulos mundiais, colocando o mesmo valor para o Mundial da FIFA e a Copa Intercontinental ("Real, meanwhile, equalled AC Milan’s record of four FIFA Club World Cup and Intercontinental Cup wins.")

They are saying is not the same title, but they have the same value, you idiot,

Also: Winning against barcelon after winning the libertadores>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winning a sumer tournament agains vasco without libertadores

>Also: Winning against barcelon after winning the libertadores>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winning a sumer tournament agains vasco without libertadores

That "sumer title agains Vasco" is still considered a world title..

Not an intercontinental.

It was a 22nd consecutive win in all competitive
matches for Real and the seventh win in
11 editions of the FIFA Club World Cup for
UEFA representatives. “It’s a fi tting end to an
unforgettable year,” said coach Carlo Ancelotti
who, after winning with AC Milan in 2007, is now
a two-time club world champion. Real, meanwhile,
equalled AC Milan’s record of four FIFA Club
World Cup and Intercontinental Cup wins

Like i said before, yeah it was a difficult tournament, maybe make a movie about it, but regarding the scope of the tournament, it is not Global, just like Florida Cup.Not sure why you are getting triggered by this.

The word "Mundial" or world champions was only used by FIFA after the creation of CWC, all the other usage of the word was Newspapers or The Club itself selling the idea.

and please for the love of god stop googling são paulo shit fan sites or blogspot "journalism", it hurts your argument

>corintianos unironically believe this
Stop trying to rewrite history. It's funny how this whole thing wasn't even a debate until recently, and how corintianos would make flags and banners about wanting to go to japan to become world champions in the 90s and 2000s.

Basta chicos

t. curinthiano

>flamengo's tourist visa expiring on live network

THAT AMOUNT OF BUTTHURT ON KIKEBOOK IS SOOOO DELICIOUS!

I believe in the Homem Tucu. Flamengo and Palmeiras both not getting out of the group stages would be absolutely perfect.

There's always hope if you're not a Ponte Preta supporter, amigo.

>your continental championship will never be as diverse as Copa Libertadores
why even live?

If San Lorenzo managed to do it with a shitty squad then any team can win it as long as they qualify.

Come home, white man. And by home, I mean Bolivia.

>Bolivia
Is that a South American country?

UPDATE ON HUELAND:
>current brasil prez Michel Temer caught blatantly acting corrupt on tapes, says he isn't renouncing, impeachment process has started to run
>brazil senator aécio neves, runner up on the last election and one of the masterminds behind the impeachment of corrupt prez Dilma, was also caught asking for bribes on audio and video recordings, has a prison warrant, federal police is at his house and his office right now, his sister was arrested
>flamengo prez Bandeira de Mello chimped out on an interview last night conducted by known flamengo supporter and espn journalist Mauro Cezar, the interview almost finished in punches, both have their image damaged right now
Back to you, Argentina.

Mauro Cezar is fucking ridiculous. EBM chimped out, but you wouldn't expect anything better from an eliminated club's president, but Mauro was absolutely assblasted, how can a journalist work like that?

>flamengo prez Bandeira de Mello chimped out on an interview last night conducted by known flamengo supporter and espn journalist Mauro Cezar, the interview almost finished in punches, both have their image damaged right now
Can someone post the video?

Can't even blame the Flamengo prez. How much money did he spend on this squad only to get eliminated in the last play of the game against a team carried by a 1.52m manlet with less than 30 minutes of play?

Yes, and the most German one I might add: one of their teams is called Jurgen Wilstermann, and the top goalscorer so far in this copa is a Bolivian called Chumasteiger.

espn.uol.com.br/post/695991_bandeira-os-falsos-rubro-negros-e-uma-lembranca-o-flamengo-nao-foi-fundado-em-2013?utm_content=buffer29a36&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
He is so fucking mad ahahahahahaha.

Of course is also the president's fault. He spent huge money on average players, renewed with a lot of shit ones, maintained an unexperienced coach who is clearly not up for the task, hired for director of football a man who managed to get 2 of their biggest rivals relegated in the same season, amidst a bunch of other awful management decisions. And on the post-game interview, instead of saying that he would start reevaluating some of his decisions, he literally said "no, I did everything right, if you're criticizing me you're a fake flamenguista".

I didn't mean that the guy wasn't at fault, he seems to have a lot to do with them getting eliminated but interviewing him right after the game is basically asking for controversy.

>flamengo took his website down, fearing mass canceling of sócios
The gift that keeps on giving.

It's standard practice here in Brazil for club presidents to give interviews after the game, especially after huge defeats like that.

>And on the post-game interview, instead of saying that he would start reevaluating some of his decisions, he literally said "no, I did everything right, if you're criticizing me you're a fake flamenguista".
That was absolutely awful, but Mauro Cezar basically came up to him asking "hEY ARE YOU FIRING SOMEONE NOW?". Then he goes and say "look I'm not firing anyone right now" and Mauro goes "why are you talking politics??" like he wasn't the one that brought the subject up. Bandeira is a selfish asshole with a hurt pride, of course he would spout some shit like this.

Why tho? It never does any good for anyone.

Damn, that has to be brutal. Someone should've been there with him then to make sure he didn't go apeshit if this is common practice.

post >yfw you are not a Flamerda supporter

>but Mauro Cezar basically came up to him asking "hEY ARE YOU FIRING SOMEONE NOW?

he obviously didn't, stop acting out your imagination, his first question was if he was about to take more direct decisions, and saying how it has nothing to do with a headhunt, but just a more direct approach.

Then he didn't answer, so Mauro asked again, and he said he was a fake supporter.

Nah, even though I absolutely dislike Mauro Cezar (remember the cucabol thing?), it wasnt like that, he only asked if any measures would be taken, if he would reevaluate anything, and the president not only said he wouldnt change anything but also started an unironically rant against his critics and twitter users who doesnt support his presidency.

It's tough, but the majority of presidents can behave in a reasonable manner.

To be fair is there any point in After-loss interviews which help the team?They just cause more harm than good.

The only one i can think of is Andres Sanchez after the joke that the Tolima x Corinthians match was

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/apos-eliminacao-site-de-socio-torcedor-do-flamengo-sai-do-ar.ghtml
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE, ITS LEGIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mauro is based

It's still a really difficult situation. He shouldn't have chimped out and it makes him and the club look really bad but he's human and under a lot of pressure now.

To be honest, it's moments like this that I'm glad nobody ever expects anything of my team. Can't dissapoint if noone believes you can win.

i don't get why people got mad about the cucabol thing, he wasn't unreasonable on that one

He was clearly mad because Palmeiras managed to get a draw against Flamengo. Some of his arguments made sense at first, but then he got lost on the character.

>Some of his arguments made sense at first, but then he got lost on the character.
typical mauro t b h, he starts out logical and then chimps out

>opens a "the city of flamengo" thread on the biggest brazilian chan
>gets banned
Mods confirmed for flamenguistas.