Anyone have increased success with girls after getting /fit/?

Anyone have increased success with girls after getting /fit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=b4wHh_x_ojo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely man. i make a point of being a fat slob so they just leave me a fucking lone

fuck cunts

Believe it or not, I have less success

Getting fit and gains always make you look and feel better.
But you still gotta be confident and cool, otherwise it looks like you're getting fit to compensate for your boring personality.

>be me 22yo
>kissless virgin
>fat slob 352 pounds
>got thrown of rollercoaster bc to fat to ride
>cant fit in friends mini
>decide that i want a gf,a better life, to feel sexy, and wanted
>stop eating shit, only one meal a day
>start riding my bycicle for 25miles a day
>gettin slimmer
>when i hit 220 pounds i start doing full body workout / hit
>now my weight is at 175 pound
>got real confident, startet to talk to women
>got laid
>now 30yo and drowining in pussy

>do it faggot work out and lose weight

post the gif or webm of this seductress

I also want this

anyone has?

Dude, are you me?

damn man. she is TIGHT

im waiting for a bitch to be so confident to walk up to my stinking rotten corpse and just love me from that moment physically and all more, ill start sprinting and powerlifting on the spot every day for the rest of my life for her (to protect), i got nothing to prove

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Well do the math, do you like women who are fat slobs and out of shape?

well why would a good looking girl want you?

Always fucking this. Bunch of lazy motherfuckers whining they don't have a girl while they have 0 redeeming qualities.

that's not how it works faggot, chances are you'd do it for 1 day, get tired and quit.

Do it now so you can show your worth or just kys

thing is ive been in 10% bodyfat 117kg dripping wet at 6'8 able to prowler push 1tonne, deadlift 180kg, squat 120, bench 120, ohp 90 (my oh sucks) and such before, climbed that mountain, let that bitch prove something and know her worth before i show mine

nah buddy more likely thats you you autistic shilled cunt typing on an anonymous forum get blacklisted

Yeah, ive always been a skeleton thin as fuck and no muscle at all. started lifting 6 days a week, all the suppliments (They are nothing but a waste of money bodywise but they motivate me) and yeah, im getting laid more then ever, its not the body that does it its my new found confidence

I've been fat as fuck and fit as fuck. The hassle with females when you're fit as fuck just aint worth it. Or I just attracted the crazy ones-- could be.

>got real confident, startet to talk to women

Then, boys, here is the real problem. The problem is not being a landwhale, but the lack of confidence. You can be fit AF, and still lacking confidence.

whats more is id do it side by side with her if she had the genetics and such we can do it together and if shes not into it i leave her, its a process ive used for 10 years to success(im so lonely, i wish)

Underrated post

the shape of dat ass is love

Nah, seems like better success I have with women, the fatter I get. 320ish pounds now, multiple kids. I follow Bush's example of the middle east, not pull out when I should.

>u r right i could have had girls before but i was to insecure
>but u get more confident if u arent thinking the hole time "she thinks i am a fat piece of shit and i got no game anyway"
>also u have stamina to last in bed and not be a sweaty out of breath landwhale

thank you

Definitely. But I would say it’s the self respect and confidence I’ve gained from feeling good about my body, not the abs hidden under my shirt lol

>mfw deep down I would hate the attention

The same problem as before. You correlated success to a single factor: Being Fit. You can be the most fit guy around town, and still being ugly, unattractive, dumb and unfunny. A single factor don't solve the whole equation.

Its a long grueling journey from being an unconfident neet to being happily married with a 2 year old and a pretty hot wife that matches well with your lifestyle.

>Be me 23 hermit scrawny
>Get told by a friend i should start working out
>Starts religiously working out
>About six months into it decide to start working on my personality to be more extrovert and confident
>Start researching how to talk and read female body language and cues
>Start using outlets to go out on dates
>Have string of one night stands
>Start learning more and more about myself and other people
>Become confident not by being fit by realizing it's only a small factor of self improvement
>Learn looks are only a small fraction of what it means to be happy
>Meet attractive girlfriend at 27 that fits lifestyle and personality
>Impregnate and married
>Happy so far

Nah, you just attract more dudes enquiring about your GAINZ

Wow. I don't remember that and I was there. I did attract a lot of bisexual niggers to be honest, which I thought was weird. If you think a woman scorned is bad try a rejected bi-nigger. They get PISSED.

KEK!

got any more?

nope, cause my face is still ugly. also i have a shit personality.

all the pushups in the world might make you look like a chad, but you know who you really are inside

What books did you read?

Genetics

never going to understand miscegenation with niggers

>talk about genetics
>use word niggers

retard detected

Sounds like "start working out" is completely unrelated to your success.

listen man, women love confidence, lifting weights makes a man more confident. Just takes a lot of time, llike a year or more. You dipshits get in there and give up after 3 months.

Money and a big dick makes a man more confident too. Your point?

Who is this semen demon?

Getting fit helps if you think it helps. When I was in college I trimmed down a lot cuz I was poor with little to no food and I swam 4x a week. Still didn’t get laid or gf.

Getting fit and being fit will do nothing.

Yep. Height, working out and dick size (as long as it you're not a midget, morbidly obese or an owner of a proud micropenis) are all completely irrelevant if you're actually looking for a relationship with an adult. Personality, confidence and compatibility is what matters the most, unironically.

I think being poor is part of the problem

what?

who dis?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4wHh_x_ojo

dude u tried 3 times now how are you so autistic yet have so much anasognosia to not realise it and just fuckin' end it?

Yep, gains get girls, it's honestly true.

Get a little meat on your pecs / arms and people will automatically start mirin'. Just don't be an arrogant faggot when they compliment you

You're all thinking about this from a "me" perspective, when the audience in question is actually girls.

You will attract more girls that care about a guy who is fit if you're fit. You will attract more girls who want fat guys if you're fat.

That is the only direct correlation of difference. The indirect correlation is how getting fit changes you, as many in the thread have alluded to; if you believe being fit will attract more girls, then you'll most likely become more outgoing, which will increase the number of girls you talk to, which increase your chances of finding a girl. If you don't believe so, then it won't.

No books just Sup Forums google and YouTube
Working out was the catalyst to my self improvement. Without knowing where to start I'd say working out is the best motivator because you start seeing results really quickly compared to mental improvements

Bro, i live near a beach community where even the bums run rampant. They have have gf’s. I know some guys who were unemployed for long stretches of time or had small 3-month temp jobs, yet, they still had gf’s too.

It’s a mental thing.

If you are fucked in the head- all the fit body wont get you a life.

Got fit- was a waste of time.

nope, at least with me it didn't
went from 130kg to 85 with 9% bodyfat, im 1,80 so i was muscular and stuff and it showed that i was fit as fuck, tried to do something with 7 girls and nothing happened
and before all the ""you must be ugly as fuck then or you dont know what to say'' they were just not into fit guys, i guess i just have bad luck with the girls i like. also, 0 compliments from other females other than family, so, yea...

Female jon berthal!!

Skinny motherfucker trying to bulk here. Not as much by appearance, more just because it's an interesting thing to talk about. Makes you sound like you actually care about yourself and makes an illusion of you being healthier even if you haven't changed that much

Physically, the way you dress matters more than the fitness, tighter tops and posture and good fashion sense can cover up or emphasize the parts you've minimally changed through working out

As someone who is relatively new (7 months or so) to lifting I will say it does help. I’m married and my wife definitely has noticed a difference. I feel more confident too.

When you get some actual muscle mass you feel like a fucking super hero. It take discipline to not turn into a meat head.

Eat good, lift and get chicks. It definitely can’t hurt to be in shape.

>Working out was the catalyst to my self improvement
No, I was you.

>Without knowing where to start I'd say working out is the best motivator because you start seeing results really quickly compared to mental improvements
No, you only need to stop self complacent.

Working out is a good thing, but is not the key to success on life or having a GF. Anons with a lot more experience a girls as proven to you that: Is confidence.

Do you have loose skin?

No, he take it and made a new, 35 inches long, only skin made dick

Honestly it's a selfish process, I mean that by you have to be working out for you, if you're doing it just to get girls it shows, there's a lack of passion when you talk about it, there's a hint of arrogance when you wall around etc. You'll also burn out in 2 or so months if that's the reason you're doing it. I started working out because I was in the military, then I wanted to see how big I could get, both of those times I stopped after a few months. Now I'm starting up a routine again just to keep my endorphins up, it makes me happy after a good workout. Haven't had the thought of quitting again. Don't be in it to get bitches or to intimidate people, you have to find a reason why you want to do it, not for others.

what? are you a retardo?