What's Ohio like?

What's Ohio like?

I know minimum wage is about $8hr. I'm looking into security, construction and stock.

I'm looking into:
Cambridge
Coshocton
Warsaw
Byesville
Plainefield

How are normally daily occurrences:
Traffic, general public, weather, driving terrain and local wild life?

Also what should I be warry of?

I went there with a whore and found a board game themed bar. There was also my first real life Transvestite that wasn't doing it for a drag show. It was lulzy. I drank squid ink in one of the drinks. Didn't get any pussy.
Rock and roll Hall of fame is aight
The zoo had alot of niggers there

5/10

We played cards against humanity with a microphone. I got the chance to be on the mic by winning the funniest word or however it worked. I was drunk. I basically screamed into the mic. The Transvestite was across from me at the bar in a bright red dress, long hair, makeup etc. But manly as fuck face and features like you would see as portrayed in 90s movies. Also alot of people seem to run for fitness. Like, an amount that I deemed noticeable in comparison to where I am, NY.

I'm from NY lol

I also saw David Bowie's outfit at the hall of fame. He was a tiny fucking guy. And being ex military myself, seeing Elvis Presley's military uniform was cool.

Don't do it. Basics everywhere, you can make more money elsewhere

Wooooow u don't say!!!! What a small world

Which one?

I walked through that whole cat walk like area with all of his stuff. But I mostly remember a reddish colored one.

Any of his coke parafanelia? Like his coke spoon. I know they have it somewhere

Do you like quiet and rural? All of those cities (being generous) are small town environments. Ohio is great though, midwest living is the best for retiring softly.

Haha I don't know about that. I walked through the signature part and all that. The place is super PG.

I grew up in ohio. The weather changes 3 times a week usually. Traffics not too bad except for the major cities because of all the ghetto trash. The terrain varys like anywhere. most of central of ohio is relatively flat and i know northern ohio can be pretty beautiful with the rolling hills and plains. theres wildlife fucking everywhere i you stay away from most towns or cities. Theres so much countryside thats less than 30 minutes away from major cities so if youre looking for a place away from the people its easy to find.

fuck ohio

Quiet is good. I'm looking to rebuild myself financially

Sounds nice

What towns have the local malls and shopping area?

Current ohio native. Live in Cleveland.

I can only really speak for northeast ohio...traffic can get busy during rush hour morning/night on 71 north/south and pretty much always on 480 east and west and 90 east and west. 271 North and south can get busy sometimes during rush hour but its usually pretty barren and there arent a lot of cops out there so i go like 80.

weather is all over the place. winters are pretty cold, can get shitty, but nothing as bad as Chicago or id assume far east towards the coast like maine. Summers can get pretty hot. Spring and fall are usually very temperate and comfortable. In general the weather fluctuates a lot. We've had 90 degree days in September and 60 degree days in January, but its usually mostly deceptive of the season.

Driving terrain seems to be mostly even except for certain areas towards the rural communities like Medina County or Mentor. Lots of hills out there. Can't speak much for the rest of the state.

Wild life is limited to where there's actual forests still in tact. Lots of deer, everywhere. I guess there are bears some places but ive never seen one. Typical forest shit, foxes, rabbits, birds. It's a temperate forest biome.

Be warry of east cleveland and the east in general. That place looks like a fucking post-apocalyptic movie scene. Cops urge people to run stop signs out there. Gangs, murder, violence, drugs. Its like a little piece of Chicago for home. Downtown cleveland isnt too bad. Toledo, Youngstown and Akron can be pretty bad depending where you are. And I hear Cincinnati is shitty.

Hope that answered some questions.

It does. I mainly looked at the towns listed because they're the cheapest. I'm fine with commuting if the pay is good.
Do you know how safe the towns I listed are?

Rush hour on 71 comes to a dead stop, but in general traffic is way less crowded than Chicago.

Noted

stay classy, Sup Forums

I've never heard of any of those places lol but I looked them up on a map and they are really small towns, some considered villages. That's towards Columbus which is nice and gets rural very quickly outside of the city. Ohio is mostly farm land and rural with the exception of some cities and city suburbs, so if you're looking for rural, calm, and away from people with low crime, I'd be willing to be any of those places fit that criteria. Might want to do some more research though. Good luck to ya. I will say that from my experiences in other states and stories from other people that ohio is a very friendly state.

Sounds great

like i said, it depends on time of the day. 71 north goes downtown, 71 south goes to suburbs/southern ohio. North is busiest in the morning, South busiest in the evening. If you're commuting to the suburbs from the city you'll have little issues with traffic. Weekends they're both much more clear.

also not that you're interested in that but note that city suburbs like Lakewood ohio is a liberal shitshow, not to mention totally overrated and overcrowded. Fuck that place.

Housing is cheap here, weather is really shitty/annoying in the winter some years. People are chill but alot of bad drivers here. As for wildlife idk what you mean, no bears or wolves atleast Ive never seen any but we have morel mushrooms and those are fun to get every year

I live just below the area you mention. I like Ohio, i've lived elsewhere but settled back here in the Marietta area. Just like anywhere it has it's problems, but like a previous poster said, midwest living is great. You'll never find the perfect combination of money, weather and safety... it's like the "good fast or cheap- pick any 2" saying.
I know byesville is poor- like dirt poor. Cambridge is the town that could, but didn't. I mean come one- 77 and 70 crossroads...
If you can look into marietta it's nice. College town, lots of good stuff going on here.

Sounds like the towns I were looking at were perfect

The towns you listed aren't the greatest to be honest. Yo can do a lot better not far away. Marietta, Belpre, etc.

I'll keep that in mind thanks