Help a dude who's scared of death

Help a dude who's scared of death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJr_YF12gzg&t=537s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't

Be scared for a while and then get used to it. I went through that at age 9 or so.

Death is a lie, just like Santa and the Easter Bunny.

There is no sweet silence to behold. You are here forever. It will seem all so real. "Just a bad dream" they will tell you. Just a bad dream....

You'll die eventually

But I don't want to

What scares you about it? I for one don't have much of a fear for it, I don't really care. I know some are scared of being forgotten, but everyone will be forgotten eventually to the universe.

If humans didn't fear death then we wouldn't be here because our forefathers would have died in some completely unnecessary accident as children and they wouldn't have reproduced as adults. That's it's purpose, that's what fear is for. So first understand that it's perfectly natural to fear things including death, it's biological and chemical - you can't stop it and it's completely rational. Now take the next step and understand that fear isn't helping you in every day life. You are intelligent enough not to step in front of a bus and you realize the consequences and implications of that action. You don't need fear anymore - especially of death. Accept it's inevitability and enjoy your time here. It's absurd to waste your time in fear because if your life is full of fear then why would you want to escape death in the first place?

>what if when you die everything goes hazy >you look down
>you see your alien hands holding a bong
>you look around and your aliens friends say >"How was it"

have some swingin jugs and just enjoy the ride user

Everybody dies, and we'll never know whats on the other side so you have two options
Be a pussy and cry about it "oh woe is me, I'm going to die." Newsflash fagmo, everybody is gonna die and everybody faces the same reality you do, many worse than you.
Or you can suck it up, be a man, and face facts with dignity
When I was a little boy I was terrified of death. I've learned to not be afraid of the inevitable, as all being afraid of death does is ruin what few good times you can have during this life.

How to spot a brainlet 101

stop thinking you know everything, let go of all the assumptions the people around you have given you

relax

death doesn't exist, contrary to what people say. it's just a label we've ascribed to the condition of not moving anymore.

your body is made of the same stuff that suns, planets and other shit are. before you manipulated this material, it was there. it will still be there once you are no longer in control.

just relax. you aren't important. it doesn't matter. be humble about it and accept that you're a worthless piece of shit just like everything else

death is inevitable, just don't rush to do it. get out and see the world, people are mostly good everywhere, some are cunts but most are good. don't push the wealthy first world shit in peoples faces and it's a great planet to live on. come back and talk to me in 30 years, having traveled the world and then tell me that you're afraid of death.

to get you started and show you that we're all in the same boat, here's some muslim lookin chick

do DMT (triggering a near death / out of body / spiritual experience that won't kill you, and allow you to overcome your fear of death)

if you can't find any,
know this:

1) your name, face, memories die
2) you do not
3) everyone goes to the same "place" or source energy - whether it is heaven or hell depends on whether you were good or bad to others, who are you

4) "god" is the source collective of all life force, branching itself out into physical streams which are mortal lives, recycling them back into himself in their death

5) nothing to be afraid of. dying feels better than everything.

Do some mushrooms or acid

Your body is a drone controlled by your mind which resides in a singularity outside spacetime

This life is a prison of circumstances. You inherit this body due to mandatory universe completion through mathematics

In death you disconnect from your body and become pure mind

In short, you go back to reality

We all gonna die
until then, all I want is weed and ecchi

There is no such thing as death you cease to exist when death comes. Only pain exists. Death is nothing. Why are you afraid of nothing? You wont be there to experience it.

The more complex explanation is that there is light, in light there is mind, it can never stop thinking. In this realm of a giant collective mind there are divided minds. This giant collective mind simulates a reality in itself in which everything physical unfolds. Divided minds connect to bodies produced by collective mind to experience it. In dreams, you are inside your own mind are no longer tuned to the collective reality.

How did you feel before you were born? Were you scared or anxious about pain or death? No, right? Because you didn't exist, so you lack the awareness to know of existence. So it's like that. It's like blinking and going home. You've spent more time not existing than you have as an entity. You'll just... cease to be.

Prove it.

are you scared of death or scared of dying?

Nothing to be scared about, dying is just going from one state of matter, to another.

when you die you'll just wake up in another dimension

>it's perfectly natural to fear things including death
Fucking beta soyboy kys
I bet you would ask for mercy if someone pointed a gun at your face. Pathetic

Same boat. Can't accept anything about any afterlife theories so I'm left with dying = end of existence
It's depressing but I'm convinced my outlook will change.

Be positive. It means your life is not so bad. I for myself dont fear death, thats a bigger problem

Says who?

Okay fag listen, serious advice here.
The only thing i´m afraid of is wasting time for a moron.

LSD, I shit you not, read about "Ego-Death", magic shrooms will do the trick as well.

After you experienced ego death, you won´t be afraid of death anymore, you almost embrace it.

You are not alive anyways, just playing a role in a universal joke.
Being afraid of death the is most stupid thing to feel.

Read about it, do it. It works 100%, trust me.

dude relax, death is not something that living beings must fear... when you live you're livin, and when you die you can't feel anything, so what's the problem?

In addition to that: youtube.com/watch?v=JJr_YF12gzg&t=537s

Watch his vids, if you don´t chicken out and do it, you will arrive at a point, where you can´t believe how fucking stupid your thoughts have been.

How can death be real when our eyes aren't real?

Wow thanks captain obvious, same with fat people. Don´t be afraid of being fat, only the thin must fear being fat, if you are fat and you become more fat, and if you die you are fat but doesn´t matter, so what´s the problem?

Jesus

It's the same reason I can't play RTS games without stressing myself out.
Always wondering if I'm doing enough, and what I should have done instead

Do you mean a friend named Jèsus? Who is he? A Latino friend of yours?

No, I mean Jesus Christ.

A particular religion's version of him? You have no proof of any of that.

not sure if bait or just dumb

Ok, I understand, but nobody will remember us 1000 years from now, so those questions are relatively unimportant. Do what you like, if you can, until you can.

What is this other dimension luke? Heaven or hell? More complex than that?

What is this other dimension like, if you have gotten the big scoop that you seem to be lusting after like some kind of viper? Heaven or hell? More complex than that?

Christianity
Heaven. But really, that kingdom is 'likely' a metaphor for the next universe up. Just think of a world just like this but better in every way. As above so below - but after another manner, like, if they run this world with their tech then they must be living in luxury up there. 'Sides can't you just meditate and try to connect with the lords of this simulation? Like, be your own prophet.

Can you really say you're living your life to the most?
Does that not matter to you? If you know you only had one shot, within a short time period
I don't know how you can just ignore it, it stresses me the fuck out

ill tell you the truth. When you die you will lose all your former memory and respawn in a new body and your new parents will start teaching you stuff that you will believe regardless if there true or not.

who you become in the next life is deterimned by luck, like it was in this. The best thing you can do is to stall death as long as possible before you lose all your progress.

You are going to DIE and there's nothing you can do about it. You will shudder and sob as you feel the life ebbing from you as the cold hand of death drags you away from this world. And in the end, you will have nothing but regrets because you're a small and weak-willed person.

And when you are gone it is nothing. You become a zero sum. It's not even a wall of dark. you simply stop being and knowing. It is like before you were born, and you fade into nothingness. In less than a few years, nobody will even think about you anymore.

And you had better hope for that nothingness, because if there is an afterlife, you will be in HELL. And it will be nothing but eternal torture as your very soul is torn apart piece by piece. But that won't be the worst of it. You will be cast from the very eyes of your creator. That's the true hell, in most interpretations. To be denied by the creator of all and for even the universe to forget you.

So either way, a leap from a cliff that turns you into nothingness forever or eternal torment and rejection.

Hope this helps.

The Mother Church?

once you let go of your ego the fear around deatg dissipates

You've used drugs to do that yourself?

>using soyboy as an insult

why not whizzle wazzle flop boppy

Well, religion is religion. Can you tell where religion manifests in this reality that we can observe? Of course it does manifest in spirituality, but spirituality is pretty much mind stuff. Jesus was maybe fictional/semi-fictional/inspired ascetic, or all of those, and the Bible was a postmodern novel/semi-fictional novel/holy book, or all of those, but there is also only one time-line; the universe was created only once, and we have experience *this* so far, and what will come after this can only be one particular chain of events. I suspect that when you die you go to the next world that is as real as this one and where all your dead relatives and loved ones dwell, but since your fated earthly role is finished you won't buddy up with them necessarily anymore but instead it's time for chapter two in your life from the moment of dead onward. There's more of course, what with the eternal youth and shit that I think will turn out to be true and other things but because we will all learn those things and every other thing about the afterlife when we die there's no need for me to get all philosophical. It makes me smile how stupid people are of course, they don't even know about fate.

i tried it before drugs but never got anywhere. after ingesting a couple too many psilocybin mushrooms it can really rock your world and open you up in ways you cannot even imagine. during the experience was scary but afterwards contemplation on death is almost relaxing.

i firmly believe a human should have a strong dose of psychedelics at least once in their life, it would help save humanity. and honestly the younger the better because the youth these days have no chance.

>Can you tell where religion manifests in this reality that we can observe?

Well, it's embedded in this system that I find myself trapped in and wish to escape. Sorry, I can't match your extended and appreciated reply, but it's just out of being stifled again and again by others that I feel that way.

Thanks to modern medicine, the chance that you will have a painles, peaceful death is like 90%.
Out of the other 10%, there's about 9% your death will be from some sort of trauma that your body will numb with adrenaline and you'll die not knowing what's going on, with little pain.
There's a ~1% chance you will have a death that is neither peaceful, nor painless. Drowning, respiratory trauma, hemorrhage. Nearly all forms of suicide.

That puts me at ease. I don't want to suffer. If i'm going to die, I want it to happen without me aware.

here you go, OP. Any better?

Yea, religion is necessary af in a dark world like this. Religion is out there, most people are religious after all, I think around 80% of mankind follow a religion but I'm not sure of the exact percentage. Religion is about comfort but also largely about control and if you are awake you won't need religion. You wishing to escape sounds like you might be a bit too self-aware and aware of your world whereas the sheep are blissfully ignorant and still followers of a religion.

Following a spiritual leader or maybe they're too prideful or chasing after the almighty $$$ if not the Almighty on Earth, idk. I've been and am still feeling quite trapped by those types of crazed people.

You'll never like most people you meet. Hell is other people. But if you surround yourself with only people you like then that's a start I guess.

I wouldn't know if they exist

Look at it like this, if the atheist are correct, then you go to sleep and don't know anything. Your human ego may have a problem dealing with this, as it sees itself as too important to suddenly not exist anymore.

If the Christians and Muslims are correct, your soul will live on after your body passes away.

If the Buddhist are right, you will simply return in a different body or vessel.

No one knows for sure, and it's the uncertainty that is most likely frightening for you. Either you wont exist or you will in a different form. Worrying about things you have no control over is futile. Make the best of your days now and don't think about things you cannot control, let nature takes its course and just relax and accept what ever happens.