Michael Fassbender rejects playing 007 and suggests a 'Jane Bond' for the films

>Michael Fassbender rejects playing 007 and suggests a 'Jane Bond' for the films

what was meant by this?

>michael assblender

dropped

It means that he doesn't want to spend 5 years of his life working on this when he could be fucking chocolate women

he would make a shitty bond anyway, his face is too germanic

I don't even know how to respond to this

A sexy female spy with a legendarily tight vagina.

because i'm fucking right

Based.

I actually love the Jane Bond concept, the amount it triggers fat virgin losers (either ironically or unironically) is just the icing on the cake.

He's taking the piss.

It means they refused him the role and he's trying to remain relevant to women who are his only audience

But a female spy is just a girl who fucks men for information, who will eventually be discovered to be a gigantic whore, then killed.

kek, Sony is actually retarded enough to do a Jane Bond movie.
I really hope they will.

B-B-But i thought he was /Ourguy/...

>Give a woman a token role
isn't that worse than not including them at all?

I'm on board too.

James Bond fucks for fun. A female James Bond femme fatale tear-assing around the world seducing dudes and slitting their throats with razors sounds rad.

How would someone being triggered ironically be "icing on the cake"? That would only suffice for someone being triggered unironically. Stop misappropriating your words, son. Think.

I also have no issue with this btw. Only plebs care about this shit.

>Jane Bond is released
>egotistic men can't self insert anymore for the power fantasy
>women can't watch it for the handsome dude being a badass anymore
>bombs
who would they blame?

I think he's more along the lines of that we've had this movie franchise going for close for over 5 decades that reboots itself every decade and flops more often than not, why not try something completely different.

White men.

>But a female spy is just a girl who fucks men for information, who will eventually be discovered to be a gigantic whore, then killed.

There are plenty who accomplished their missions without being found out and murdered.

That was, bizarrely, my first thought when I saw OP's image as well.

>How would someone being triggered ironically be "icing on the cake"?

Because being triggered ironically, if done right, should be indistinguishable from an unironic trigger.

>why not try something completely different.

then it will turn into a political vehicle with SJW women saying it is "our film" and fighting for it just like ghostbusters

the asshurt on here would be tremendous

i actually want this to happen now just for the sperg rage it would create

>be Jane Bond
>face evil henchman who has top-secret info
>grab him by the dick
>he pulls away
>grabs him again with a stronger grip
>he struggles a bit
>realizes he can't escape her grasp
>finally gives in and kisses her
>the make passionate love
>Jane Bond gets crucial information from henchman
>Jane Bond leaves
>doesn't call him the next day

>bombs

Except most audiences don't fall into either of the categories you listed.

Cis males obviously

>suggests jane bond
Because I'm sure they never thought of that over the past couple of years of people going on about it.

So I guess this means that he is planning on breaking up with Vikander and start fucking 18 year old liberal models?

Who would make the better Jane Bond - Blunt or Atwell?

>muh self insertion

How about we introduce a 008 or something like that who works with James Bond for a single film and then give her some missions to deal with afterwards which can be in the same universe.

I mean, James Bond is JAMES BOND, if you're going to change his gender, and thus her name, why not just make an OC character?

Fans of James Bond won't go to see a film called Jane Bond: Metaphysical Sand In My Vagina because it ISN'T JAMES BOND.

Women won't go and see it because the whole point is seeing a sexy strong man doing sexy strong man stuff.

Nerds won't go and see it because it isn't a power fantasy.

SJW won't go and see it because they consider it a 'male power fantasy' having a strong woman who fucks men. Even if she fucked soley women it'd be seen as a 'male sexual fantasy' of a woman fucking women. Plus AS WE ALREADY KNOW, SJW don't see films, they like to moan about them.

Fassbender is saying this for Jew Points, because the scene in Hollywood has changed. Once upon a time, you had to be straight AND married and have a family. So if you wanted to get ahead, you had to be a family man and do family man stuff.

Now being a feminist, black, gay, transtrenderism and so on is the good boy points and a guy who is happy fucking women is going to go with the easiest thing; being a feminist. You don't have to believe the shit you say.

You do realize that the English are literally Triple Germanic, right?
>Celts get BTFO by Saxons (OG Germanics)
>Anglo-Saxons get their shit kicked in and their women raped by the Norse (North Germanics) before Alfred the Great kicks them back into the sea
>Normans (Who are literally just Norsemen 2.0 from the northern part of France, who conquered that area a few centuries back) take over the entirety of Anglo-Saxon territory

You don't get any more Germanic than the English.

Emma Watson. She will get it, 100%.

Eh, I feel like she's way too young. Would be a tough sell for me.

i'm ok with this

Err. England has one of the most diverse mixing pots in the world. Celts, Mediterranean, North Africans (if you believe our SJW education system), Saxons, Anglo's, Normans, Dutch, then various other people from the Empire.

>James Bond
>English

He's Scottish and Swiss.

how kino was this movie?
>your cute little sister will never ever snuggle with you in bed

Okay... I was hoping Fassbender would play Bond but since he isn't now, the only female who I can see work in the role is Emily Blunt.

>Jane Bond

Yes, because that worked out so well last time...

Well the guy who plays Q now is at most 35. So I wouldn't be surprised. She's 26, so maybe in 4 years it'll happen, since Craig says he isn't leaving for another 4 (or was it 5?).

>Fans of James Bond won't go to see a film called Jane Bond: Metaphysical Sand In My Vagina because it ISN'T JAMES BOND.

lol it's already beginning. user is getting triggered over the mere thought of it.

we should create an online petition to change james bond to jane bond.

>what was meant by this?

That he's an idiot. He's a good actor but always picks bad movies to be in.

I think perhaps the franchise should take a break for a while until they find a suitable actor for the character. Obviously nobody in hollywood is at the moment.

Yes you do. pecially when Bond was never anglosaxon.

But Celtic-briton

How does that work, she goes around seducing dykes all day?

He means "I'm afraid of twitter sjws causing me a PR problem so I'm going to succumb to their bullshit".

The next James Bond;

If you consider that everything else that was truly Germanic got fucked into non-existence around the time Charlemagne steam-rolled Saxony, that still leaves the English as the single most Germanic people there is.

These however are fair points.
Been a while since I properly watched/read Bond.
My mind probably shifted straight to Johnny English.

No he isn't. Stop this meme. The facts said he grew up in Scotland, NOT THAT HE WAS BORN THERE. It also never says what nationality his father was, only that his mother was English. James Bond was also based on an Englishman.

He is half Swiss, true, but there is no evidence that he was born in Scotland, to a Scot. In fact, Flemming retconned James Bond to having a Scottish Accent because how he liked it, but having a Scottish Accent =! You're Scottish.

By your logic, a guy born in Pakistani who grows up in fucking Bradford is 'English'.

Err only that his mother wasn't English.

you sound like a huge faggot

i couldn't care less about bond or this gender shit as i've only seen the craig ones but just kill yourself

Could he be the next bond or did The Man From Uncle ruin his chances to become bond (same role)

G-ddammit Fass, you cheeseball fedora hack.

They have HAD Jane Bond. Didn't you see Spy, or The Avengers (british version)?

Why does there NEED to be a Jane Bond. To give girls the impression they too can be international murderers? Wow so amazing, I really hope my girl grows up to be a person who flies around to different locales, has dangerous sex with random foreigners, uses gadgets to explode people in faraway lands and drinks hard liquor all day, this is surely a good role model for girls. Sure.

If its like that, I would much rather have a black Bond, at least then the gender makes that character okay.

Of course male gender means nothing, which is why all women want all of our stuff right? Nope everything is equal... oh except WE aren't allowed any girls stuff but they can take all our shit.

/rant

>bond will never be campy and goofy action again
Who cares anymore. Just cast a black mtf person and get it over with

The Taylor Swift guy really blew his chances at being Bond, didn't he

True. I think it depends on how her face ages in that time, too. I think she has quite a young look now, like she could definitely pass for someone younger than her age by a few years, but I'm not sure how easily she could play someone older.

On the other hand, Blunt and Atwell could probably pass for slightly older than their real ages, depending on their make-up and clothing style. Who knows what they might be up to in ~4 years time, though.

How is me making a statement about this untrue?

Do you think fans of the original Ghostbusters went to see Ghostbusters 2016? Especially when the trailer CLAIMED to be in the same universe, just 30 years later, but was in fact NOT in the same universe?

Of course not. People don't want reboots, or reimaginings, they want original shit or nothing at all.

You couldn't fuck up any harder. I don't see any other actors other than Fassbender who could fit the role and he turned it down because he wanted to be progressive.

It means he doesn't want to have to deal with people shitting on him for 3-5 years because he's a white male playing James Bond and isn't diverse.

If anything being Superman made it pretty unlikely. Not only is there the scheduling, it would be weird to have the same actor play 2 of the biggest cinema heroes at the same time.

I'd still give him my boipussy though

i literally post this stupid shit to watch bitch made cunts like you cry these kinds of tears

>i couldn't care less

lol wake up to yourself cunt you are caring right now

He's only just recently run out his below average paying X-Men contract, not surprising he doesn't want anything to do with a multi-movie franchise deal for the time being

>G-ddammit Fass, you cheeseball fedora hack.

>being a Jew

This isn't the place for you, lad.

Bond is a shit franchise, he'd be slumming and wasting years of his life doing it

he is so hot omg

>tfw uncle is a better bond film than current bond films

>Jane Bond

jesus that sounds awful

and you KNOW there would be a BBC scene

[Citation needed] the post everyone. Give this guy a round of applause.

i said i didn't care about bond or gender shit, not that i didn't care how much of a faggot you are

you're lowering the quality of the website just by being here, leave if you don't have the decency to kill yourself

>still caring and pretending not to

e s t r o g e n

>that filename
based user

did you read the post? i said i did care

>you're so mad!!

i can tell you're a tryhard who's been here maybe four years max, probably still browses Sup Forums and or Sup Forums

you also obviously think highly of yourself for being able to illicit a triggered response which is retarded, and i'm guessing you pride yourself on being a normalfag who happens to browse Sup Forums based on your previous posts

sad

I normally think these "just change the character to a woman lmao" things are bad, but it could actually work. The character is a spy, it's not like she needs to be taking on bruisers in fistfights. It would be completely believable to have her running around poisoning people and stuff like that.

(Also we'd get to see her naked a lot)

>still imploding from emotion and he doesn't even really know why anymore

protip: e s t r o g e n

The whole point of James Bond is he's the suave old hunk that every man wishes they were. Jane Bond is retarded.

>suave old hunk that every man wishes they were

image of Roger Moore goes here

>old hunk

KEK. that's the Craig bond era fuckig millenial

>makes james bond a girl

no, make a different character. stop trying to change things and make something new instead

>Now being a feminist, black, gay, transtrenderism and so on is the good boy points and a guy who is happy fucking women is going to go with the easiest thing; being a feminist. You don't have to believe the shit you say.

This guy knows his shit. This is how i've been able to get girls. Any time they talk about feminism I just say "I agree."

It was objectively pretty decent but personally a very important film in my life.

i know exactly why

you think you're cool for not caring about SJW shit on Sup Forums because you're in the minority here, you aren't a special snowflake just because you have a normal mindset

you think enjoying online butthurt makes you cool too which is pretty sad, you sound like a typical Sup Forumsedditor in all of your posts

>lol it's already beginning
>we should create an online petition

look how i'm casually amused at someone being triggered online, guys! wouldn't it be totally EPIC if we made an online petition to get MAXIMUM Sup Forumsutthurt out of this, Sup Forumsros?

>le epic reaction image that shows how little i care coupled with "look how mad you are"

wow who could have expected such a novel response

i can tell you're so close minded that you're convinced i'm a Sup Forumstard or someone who rages at SJW shit just because i'm criticizing your posts even though your stance is purely coincidental, or that you're purposefully ignoring my point to "bait" me because you're just such an incredible troll

I've only watched sean connery and pierce brosnan but sure whatever pretend they weren't over the hill.

>Grew up in Scotland
>Scottish accent
>Not Scottish

Unfortunately it will never happen.
Too bad because the drama leading to the inevitable flop would be glorious.

No one gives a fuck about any Bond that isn't Connery, Brosnan, and Craig. It's cool that you're a fanboy of the franchise though.

I can't wait personally.

FUCKING FAGGOT YOU RUINED IT FUCK.
Fassbender was my only choice.

mate no lie you might be the easiest guy to ragebait on this entire board right now. for real.

this took literally nothing on my part and you are still going harder than ever. sort yrself out son.

lets face it lads, bond flicks have been dead for some time, mind as well give the franchise the ghostbusters treatment since they don't want to just end it. would be more entertaining to watch jane bond bomb than some lame bond

im fine with this

>Jane Bond

yeah if you want to kill the franchise harder than Craig did

>Europeans

Celts are Germanic too

Anglos are just a big mashmash of Germanic tribes, Scandis, and an assortment of Roman genetics

Hear me out: Hayley Atwell

So brave

Bond Girl at best

tits mcgee wouldnt be able to carry a franchise of woman Bonds

East German female spies were literally the best spies in the game.

They were amazing at killing male spies because men become defenseless after sex.