Post you're rare Ripleys

Post you're rare Ripleys
And talk about Alien without getting into Alien/Aliens/especially not Prometheus shitflinging

Other urls found in this thread:

ancensored.com/clip/Alien-Resurrection/Sigourney-Weaver/1363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prometheus > Aliens > Resurrection > Alien 3 > Alien

Read the OP, this isn't /shitopinions/

>Alien/Aliens shitflinging
I've never seen that 2bh. Anyone who likes one seems to like the other, though preferences are natural.

So brave of you to post this

nnice list u fogot avp requiem and alien vs predator at the front tho

WEW

why do you need an axe in space

we get into arguments because even though they're all good, some people don't understand that Alien is objectively better than Aliens in every way.

BEHOLD
ancensored.com/clip/Alien-Resurrection/Sigourney-Weaver/1363

Bump

first post bait post

report for illigeal content, this nigger needs to go back to /b 1.0/

>illigeal

I hope in the future we start using crts and clacky keyboards with weird symbols on them and walls have pointless blocky embossed designs on them and everything looks like a brick and we also have robots made of milk. I want to be a space trucker who's with me?

>bunch of suburban kids
>riding bikes around in the afternoon
>stop to get some hotdogs

....aaand this quintessential American experience that used to be commonplace is gone now.

Who do you blame, Sup Forums? Have you ever considered the reason you feel so bad about so many things in general might be a result of never having experiences like this when you wee younger?

Something to think about.

"ass like a 10 year old boy"

this read like one of limmy's monologues

Like it's something bad.

The first half of alien is some of the best sci fi ever made and the 2nd half is a by the numbers slasher. What would have made the 2nd half less shitty?

I prefer her mom

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

Oh user, your cum tastes so good...

Except we did have experiences like this and it was awesome, but now it's just work/sleep/PC on repeat forever, fuck growing up srsly.

is she our gril?

They were supposed to be sleeping naked.
Studio didn't agree in it because it would be too obscene or something.

Alien=Aliens=Alien: Isolation>Prometheus>basically everything else

As seen in this BTS photo.

I threw up in my mouth a little.

>Sigourney Weaver is 6' tall

M-mommy?

I want to ejaculate on her head

>Alien=Aliens
Fucking pleb.

I had no idea Sup Forums had such a terminal case of the reddit.

Her cheekbones are sexual.

why do you need a hatchet/hammer combo in space?

A hatchet?

Not to mention her legs.

Sigourney is my hatchetfu and I will take it like a champ when she kills me through the art of snu snu!

not to mention her toesies

Do you think Parker and Brett would have got their bonus if they successfully brought the xenomorph back to the company?

No. Company would have royally screwed them. Probably even killed every crew member.

Axefu.

>M-mommy?
Yes.

Hey man don't do this to me, I still haven't seen Tadpole.

>Prometheus > Resurrection > Alien 3 > Aliens > Alien

Literally from worst to best, well done

>me in the back

I didn't know I was attracted to her until now

Not shitflinging and hope I don't get shit flung at me.

I watched Prometheus again last night because of that thread and I still like that movie. Call me a pleb but Michael Fassbender was a literal who before I watched that movie and now I feel a need to watch a shitload more of his movies.

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous"(for that is what she calls herself) ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure because you're a xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide in the vent and bear it

Kek

Everybody needs to watch this

Noice

This is cute

Do you have webm of her in a towel from GBII?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAA!!!

But where will the Predator films fit in there?

Goddamn, I love Sigourney

>ywn tie up sig

Lucky xeno

what would Ripley do if she had an alien fetus inside her like Shaw

jomp de chasm

Time to watch Galaxy Quest again

A mere mor'al cannae make de jomp

AHM NO' A MERE MOR'AL I HAVE DE HERMES JETPACK

No, ye don't. You left them next to the statue a' Hermes

Jesus, she could sit on my face after a creampie and I would gladly comply.

Thats hot

that's gay
gross, she's like 40

Anyway, she was hot in Ghostbusters II

She looked fantastic for being almost 50 when this movie came out.

She was 40 in Ghostbuster II, faggot.

is she going to fuck that baby? what's going on?

I know she was toppless before this. Too lazy to find

MAOR FOOT GAME

I miss naturally beautiful women.

dem sum nice tiddies

nice pink nips desu

Good GAHD.

>pubes

My sides

This tbdesu senfam

You see her fadge when she undresses for bed in A Map of The World

Bump