Helped discover the structure for DNA, a historic finding

>helped discover the structure for DNA, a historic finding
>lost all prestige, funding and respect because he said that Africans are less intelligent

Remember that racists. If it can happen to him, it WILL happen to you. You will lose everything if you open your filthy bigot mouth and spew you hateful supremacist bile. There is NO PLACE in the Western World for racial realists no matter who you are. So keep it to the internet and to yourself, society will always rebuke you

low quality bait. watson is based af desu senpai. i saw a documentary with him. they were talking about modding people's genetics. he was like "some people say i'd be a bad thing if all girls were pretty. I'd think it'd be great!

>racial realists
You mean racists.

>We can't refute you so we'll just burn you at the stake
Yes we know

>keep it to the Internet
I wish...

>On October 25, 2007, Watson was compelled to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York's Long Island and from its board of directors, after he had been quoted in The Times the previous week as saying "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really." He went on to say that despite the desire that all human beings should be equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true."

Read something recently - sorry no link but i'll look for it - saying he may have been proved right after all this time. Pretty sure he argued that a one glove fits all approach is wrong in regards to educating different races, saying different approaches would be better suited to each ethnic group rather than a universal system.

wtf, I hate Watson now

Unforgivable to be so hateful. Actually had a book of his about DNA in my personal library and I'm throwing it in the trash now. Good riddance.

What does hateful mean.

It is a tool used to destroy

Fun fact:

Due to loss of funding he had to sell his nobel price. It was bought by a russian jewish oligarch who then handed it back to him.

>some people say i'd be a bad thing if all girls were pretty. I'd think it'd be great!
Well, that's because what's pretty is subjective to a degree. A better way to put it, is if all girls LOOKED very healthy. I feel like any ugliness in humans comes from all the error they collect, from development in the womb, to their lifestyle growing up. We instinctively see signs of bad health in faces, no matter how tiny the feature, hence why we consider them unattractive.

From the water people drink, the air they breath, food they eat, the injuries they sustain and how active they are.

If people had the perfect amount of all these things, I don't think anyone would be ugly and it'd be pure preference.

Oh no user, that's racist.

That could have been proven true a million times and people wont accept it.

The absolute only way to get people to learn is to force them to deal with the horrors themselves.

They make up excuses for it at first, but eventually they will have enough.

>Watson

Jew loving faggot

>hateful supremacist bile

Even if we ignore every scientific study that confirm it, its still an observable fact that Africans are less intelligent. You think evolution can influence every other part of the body but not the brain?

The fact that some people hate the truth doesn't make it not the truth, and there is little hope of improving matters for those of African descent while you continue to pretend they dont have a problem.

Much like alcoholics anonymous, the 1st step to a better future is admitting you have a problem.

this dumb canada fag has seen 1 ethnic his whole life. all the successful countries wouldn't dare be led by a monkey. Mostly because we dont want our main cultural talking point to be gang violence and crack addiction.
i dont think toothless hockey maple drinkers know shittt

you forgot the part where he took lsd and channeled demons to figure it out

Nope it was a central Asian muslim turned fedora.

Why do these really old cunts look so fucking evil? This guy looks like he's possessed by Satan.