Is Poortugal really THIS bad?

Is Poortugal really THIS bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-22025864
thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they
youtube.com/watch?v=n6-CDIuUObc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Iberia in general isn't a comfy place for Muslims

Also I'm pretty sure Portugal doesn't have any 'gib me dats' unlike Germany, France, and Sweden.

No

Its one of the comfiest country on this planet. Amazing weather, culture and history everywhere, probably the nicest people in Europe, bretty good cuisine and wine

Only problem are wages which are only 1k €/ month

But if you have money its one of the best place to live

t. digital nomad who lived in Porto for 6 months

why tho

because they want to go to germany, sweden or france

they don't want to burden a fellow Islamic country

Yes, we are awful
Don't come here

Both Spain and Portugal are countries that were made to expell moors, and that's much more than a german could even dream, also this

>THIS bad?

reading that it seems like the best country of the world 2bh.

Teach us your ways, Poortugal

Same thing with Spain, they said they would rather stay in a warzone than coming to Spain. Not even joking.

Why are ports bad at maths?

because everyone wants to suck on merkel tit but we got here first!!! stay out rapefugees, that saggy tit is ours and ours alone!!!

if they were good at math they wouldn't end in england in the first place...

Im coming Spain, wait for me!

We met a group of Portuguese students in France one time, and spent the week together in events and such. In my experience they're really warm hearted, kind people, like most mediterraneans in my experience. Also Mexicans, but they descended from meds.

I'm kinda jealous actually, us Eastern European cunts are turbo frigid and distance keeping in comparison.

Wonder why. Maybe we shouldn't have received them near this statue.

Yeah. Us Portuguese are generally the quiet melancholic bunch of the Romance cultures, but I still think we don't hold a candle to Slavic/Eastern European coldness.

I'd say we're fairly warm even if not perma-happy.

Portugese are literally immigrating to Africa.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-22025864

Portugal
>poorer than Western Europe so Migrants won't come but still not as shitty as Eastern European countries

Is Portugal in the perfect situation

I'm always laughing when Bulgarian nationalists start hating on the migrants, as if they want to come here and not just pass on their way to Germany/Sweden.

this

/thread

Are you gzys hostile towards them or jzst too poor?

thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they

Excellent.

please do never point at me again, people are looking and it makes me unconfortable.

Must be. I've legitimately never seen a muslim.

Enjoy.

No, Portugal is THAT good.

Are you a qt grill? I met a thick Slovak girl with massive boobs once. I wish she came to visit me.

>mfw I'm moving to Portugal by November and I won't meet refugees

glorious

yeah im thick but not grill

both plus not enough white

Wow, this till stands?

Of course. It's in the south of the country too, with the supposed browner people.

The district capital is pic related, too.

If you're not from around here and are enjoying our comforts, it is your duty to at the very least unleash your favela-fu on any loudmouthed nigger/gypo/moor you do see, and be able to handle bantz without chimping out.

We have a (newish) saying here: 'Bantz have no limits' (a zoeira não tem limites)
Brazil is pretty much Bantz: the country

Portugal: Orgulho mouro!!!!

Yeah, but here you're going to get picked on for talking funny and you'll feel like it's because you're foreign.

Brazilians skip the phase where we think foreigners are charming to want to come here because you guys are already understood.

So you skip directly to the "pick the easiest thing to mock and do it". It can break people when away from home.

I have a Brazilian friend there, so at least I'll have someone to talk about those stuff.

Pt-PT = autistic and dirty

Pt-BR = clean and cosmopolitan

You better not be forming any gangs.

But really, just be polite. Brazilians aren't considered guests. They are considered the eldest son who is supposed to help set the table and not make a scene in front of everyone.

It may suck, but it's the way it is.

Naw.
Quiet PT-PT = Stern, stoic and assuring.
Quiet PT-BR = Sweet, honest and sincere.

Loud PT-PT = Drunk, aggressive and dumb.
Loud PT-BR = Obnoxious, effeminate and aggravating.

Noice to know Portos havent been cucked yet. Arent leftist protesting it?

I can't take your accent seriously because people make fun of it every time -- it's too embedded in the psyche

The statues? Not really.

We have an SJW party that sometimes tries to tell people about how chauvinist/mysoginous some things are, but even the people that vote for them and the outright commies laugh at them.

We're not particularly catholic anymore, but we're very pragmatic - i.e. most people support gay rights, abortion, drug decriminalisation, even euthanasia, but only because it gets results and people shut up.

But if a gay guy complains to you about anything, you just call him a faggot and watch him cry.

We're very socially conservative, but don't mind anyone's business until they make us, and then we don't take any shit.

It goes both ways, though.

>It goes both ways, though.

kek I would like to see a link if you have anything in mind

No, we are pretty proud of our reconquista.

t. Eborense

I wouldn't have a tv-link, since that's not the sort of thing you'd broadcast, it's just a general notion that you guys somehow "bastardized" our language and sound vaguely dumb when speaking with all the open vowels (not unlike Spanish, but nowhere near the same extent).

I do have a song from a Portuguese pop-fado group singing about a Brazilian's perspective on Portuguese music and behaviour, which is typically very sad and melancholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6-CDIuUObc

Also, most of the "reconquered" lands are actually the places where the communists have the biggest voter pools, so neither the more right-wing North nor the more left-wing South is particularly fond of muslims or that sort of thing.

The biggest SJW-types are from metropolitan areas, as you'd expect, but they are more loud than numerous.

so it's not a widespread thing like here in Brazil

because literally everyone has tried to mock your accent, specially in TV

If I'm a Chicano and visit Portugal speaking BR-PT will people just assume I'm Brazilian?

btw gosto muito de uma fofinha cantando fado

Mostly because the communists in Alentejo are not your ordinary SJW hipster, but 50+ old stalinists that will gladly vote for a communist party while beating some gay guy to death because he made a pass at him.

Lucky.

>They are considered the eldest son who is supposed to help set the table and not make a scene in front of everyone.

How about your nephews (Spanish speaking South Americans) or they don't even go to Portugal?

I think Portugal is great what should i do to be allowed to live here apart of bowing before portuguese king Ronaldo the Tsu?

So do we, it's just not something I have a good example of. It's more of a thing you'd do with your friends than on TV.

To be fair, she's not singing fado. Fado is a lot sadder. They just use fado clichês to sing happy songs, for irony points.

Depends on your accent. Spanish-speakers often have trouble even with Brazilian.

True.

Barely. I honestly can't tell any of their accents apart, mostly because I've never heard them. Spaniards are always brown and loud as fuck here, but they don't cause any trouble anymore. I guess the whiter ones would go to France.

Ukranian emmigrants here are top-tier, desu. Not afraid to work in construction for 2 or 3 years until they can speak the language and get into their engineering/medicine positions that they had here.

Pretty quiet and polite chaps.

brazilians don't have as much native blood as mexicans

I've vocaroo posted in luso once or twice and they all said I sound like a south American Spanish speaker speaking pt, which I guess it better than sounding like an Anglo gringo speaking pt

I think it's impossible to lose your native accent, so people will know that you're not a Brazilian even though you're speaking PT-BR.

Maybe other people have had more contact. The only thing I usually notice is the lack of th sound, and more ore less slurring, but I would never be able to pinpoint it into a country.

Portuguese is a hard language to pin down the nuances of. I guess we're not 100% used to Brazilian Portuguese, so you might be able to fool us for some obscurer regional accent, but I doubt it.

Also, expect not being able to understand jack shit of what we say. Even Brazilians have trouble.

They are the same language, but the accents are the most different between any new/old world combo.

Alentejo, where that statue is, is controlled by the communist party, actually.

Nah, Portugal really is THAT good!

We have some of those fuckers here and they want out too.

Those faggots are not escaping from any war, they just want gibsmedat from nanny states like Germany and Sweden.

stop copying our posting style