Bump

Bump

Bumpin!

bump

Bump

Raid that stupid nigger who stole fame from our site spout shit memes

bump

this >>

Raid the retarded nigger whore she's from twitter planned assault on Sup Forums they've been raiding the boards for months they planned it all to steal a 1 billion dollar website I know her she's from california in whitness protection

There are twitter logs that prove it we found before they started raiding hard it's obama era

Υεετ

I had a good friend of mine confirm that it is who I think it is

That bitch doesn't know how to work and sits in an apartment and hired a cuck boyfriend and we create everything and she's trying to shit up the website

She's insane

Praise kek that the raid succeeds.

She's been squatting at my home

who is it user?

She's trying to use me

Who user?

I've never harassed her even once her retarded media friends are trying to get away with it they try to attack me and have been

spiglet ninner

It's brittani venti

We've been paying her bills

bump

agreed user

>That bitch doesn't know how to work and sits in an apartment and has a cuck boyfriend and we create everything and she's trying to shit up the website
God damn I fucking hate black people

We found logs when they were raiding it was one of the last posts by us before the shatner hit the website it was malicious their posts

m60sforjesus is still fat and gay?

I might be one of the last surviving anons from their raid sharia blue was hitting the website so hard MTGOW

Trust me OP and the site survives the plebs come in waves after what they call the shattening

*came