80% of what his material is talking about smoking, drinking, drugs, and no exercise

>80% of what his material is talking about smoking, drinking, drugs, and no exercise
>dies at 32 from pancreatic cancer
>writes a little note on his deathbed asking "why me? Why now?"

My fucking sides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/OPvBuDJ3hWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like god got the last laugh

DUDE CONSPIRACIES LMAO

>dies at 32 from pancreatic cancer
Lucky. Why couldn't it have been me?

Watch it!

what did he have against people in marketing?

DUDE GRASSY KNOLL

>he doesn't know

THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOUR MIND
>snorts coke and shoots heroin

what did he mean by this

Alex Jones isn't dead my lad.

WATCH IT CANCER

I liked the "suck Satan's cock" bit.

Daily reminder that Bill Hicks and Kevin Boothe started Sacred Cow Productions, Alex Jones’ production company

Daily reminder that Kevin Boothe referred to Alex Jones as “The new Bill Hicks”

Daily reminder that Kevin Boothe admitted that Alex Jones is a persona

Daily reminder you are a fucktarded idiot.

Here is supposedly then 19 year old Alex Jones talking about the New World Order in Waco Texas: youtube.com/v/OPvBuDJ3hWM

At 4:00 minutes in you will see “Alex Jones’” documentary from 1998 when he was supposedly 24 but at 5:13 minutes in and up you will see what was filmed live on location in 1993 during the Waco ordeal or the aftermath thereof. How old does he look to you? 19 or 32?

At 1:31:00 ‘Jones’ talks about transponders and slips right into Hicks’ voice and facial expressions.

itt times you were RealAlexJones

>awakens the public to the government fucking them over
>government fucks him over by giving him pancreatic cancer

Oops.

he obviously had a lot of pent up rage from pitching a show to a studio and being turned down. when I was a kid I was like YEAH MAN MARKETING IS EVIL but now I realize he just had a personal problem.

>entire act was just him on stage ranting about stupid bullshit
>"comedian"

""""""""""""""""""""""comedian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

he acknowledged this and even had an album titled "rant in e-minor"

>George Carlin is somehow praised for the same thing
???

Hicks famously wrote under the pseudonym Herbert Marcuse

what the fuck is going on?

>Here is supposedly then 19 year old Alex Jones talking about the New World Order in Waco Texas: youtube.com/v/OPvBuDJ3hWM
holy fuck

has he really been doing this his entire life?

Where did he get influenced by this shit?

The text based internet back then?

They're called libraries, my dude.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Where did he get influenced by this shit?

Probably from William Cooper who had a conspiracy radio program at the time called, "The Hour of the Time".

literally who

oh yeah that makes it bearable

I consider myself really "into comedy" so i gave his specials on Netflix a shot. Couldn't get into them but figured so much of it was based on current events and the edge was way more original back then that it must have been substantial for the time. But then there were these weird edits in the special that were so obviously trying to be artistic and it's clear he was just really far up his own ass. And then in the second one he had this short little intro where he likened himself to a cowboy who works for the people. wtf was with this dude.

Hahaahaha. My mother died from leukemia so I'm imagining her doing that.