Should I man the fuck up and go visit this tranny for 1/3 of my paycheck?

Should I man the fuck up and go visit this tranny for 1/3 of my paycheck?

>levative prepared

What should I expect?

>What should I expect?
A dick and lots of shame

A big one.

Twice as mine.

Should I go?

bump

If you have the money yea. Don't put yourself in debt for it

I have something saved.

The question is, what should I expect and how to prepare for it.

Just prepare to have fun. You're just gonna fuck

Her dick is twice as mine, I am afraid I will be blocked and won't be able to fuck. You know, mental blocade.

I am going to prepare for levative.

How to suck a cock and not choke on it?

they are on drugs and might treat you like shit, if you are not handsome and maybe not even then

Just find a nice regular dude, maybe someone who is unexperienced too. You dont pay money and maybe you can meet regularly.

Unfortunately I have been unable to find such a person.

I am not good looking, little chubby, hairy man - typical I guess.

this
its a hooker but a male hooker with so much mental illness they have tried to change thei gender. If they're prostituting as well they're paying for their drugs and/or surgery so you'll be in for a rough time

>man up
>fuck a tranny
pick one

How do you all know that? Have you tried?

I did volunteer work when I was 16-19 working in shelters and met a lot of transwomen who had all been through the same stuff then at college I met a couple of transgirls and dated them.

The trans community itself is really fucked up. The older ones pressure the younger ones to go into sex work to make money for drugs and operations and tell them they wont get work as trannies in a normal workplace which is ludicrous nowadays (in the west anyway) but they wont listen

What country?

Currently US but it was in London that I did volunteer and education. Moved out to Cali with work and man alive it is a LOT worse in America for trannies and their problems than in the UK

>paying for a chance at sex with a ladyboy

Nothing manly about that bud

Why?

How is that? I always thought otherwise.

I have already made a levative. Wish me luck. I need to train sucking...

Its mainly down to numbers and socially and culturally the US has always been louder and more open I guess. I try to volunteer and help out with vulnerable people and the number of trannies going down the same route here is scarily big not to mention the hostility I get from trannies encouraging that behaviour

>tranny
WOW
IT'S YET ANOTHER FAGGOT SPAM THREAD
HOW MANY IS THAT TODAY ALONE?
WTF IS GOING ON WITH Sup Forums?
ENDLESS FAGGOT SPAM THREADS
MODS DO NOTHING

Idk have a couple drinks first

>man the fuck up and go visit this tranny
>for 1/3 of my paycheck?

Men are the problem.

What do you mean by that?