Hey anons can someone help me become a trap? trying to figure that out and i dont know where to start

Hey anons can someone help me become a trap? trying to figure that out and i dont know where to start.
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1518543960001.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Fuck you user i just want advice fag

post a pic of what you look like

go to a psychiatrist and say you don't feel like you are in the right gender or something

ok user listen up. First lose 200 pounds lard boy. Next get lip injections and put lipstick on. Then grow your hair out and do a shit ton of cardio while eating a vegan diet. Then stop jerking it cause that boosts testosterone. Then do squats and stuff. Finally SEND NUDES FAG

do you absolutely hate yourself? That is the first and most important part

Hell no

Yes greatly

isnt this for cute boys tho? isnt there like a cute girl version of it?

Don't do it, rarely if ever do you end up like pic related.

Yeah become a cute boy before you start on hrt, that way you have an idea of what you might expect for results.

Ahhh fair enough it sounds good

>People still think soy makes you feminine and don't realise that red meat does that exact thing to a higher degree

Go to bangkok and ask some ladyboys for pills

Not op but I was thinking about taking hormones. Could I ever have a passable body?

op
you already look passable

i.4cdn.org/b/1518543960001.png
name?

name?

send a dic pic

Would if face was passable

Kik me maidenpool

Thank youu. My dad was a model and i have a pretty feminine face from him. I just wish my body was more girly. Do hormones really make your face more feminine too?

This!

>red meat does the exact thing to a higher degree
sure it does ya vegan shill

why are your nips small and flat?

Ok so sorry but all that advice is for fat. Do squats, take hormones and first thing should be facial surgery. Trust me thats the most important part. U dont have to go full facial feminization just your jawline.
Its what I pln on doing for master if I have enough mobey

i don't know how to use kik

Depends on how far the rabbit hole you want to go.
If you don't want to do any permanent changes to your body. Just eat light and do lots of cardio to stay thin.
Learn how to do makeup and learn techniques to hide your mannish features
And also take care of your skin. Moisturize every morning and night, and after every shower.
Grow out your hair or buy a decent wig

If you want to go hard in the paint and take hormones, I you really should see a therapist before hand. Specifically one that specializes in trans issues.

well step 1 is learn to love dick
step 2 is learn to love dick up the ass
step 3 is find a blind faggot
step 4 is lie to him about what youre wearing

he gave you advice though..