This is the forth time I fail my driving test. I'm going to kill myself. goodbye

this is the forth time I fail my driving test. I'm going to kill myself. goodbye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0gKIlN15w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, I'm 24 and just got my learner's permit last week.

remember to aim for the telephone pole, not the pedestrians

>tfw barely even passed mine
>tfw you can actually bribe the jury with a $100 bill just to be safe
sometimes i feel grateful for living in 2nd world

anime

Dude just put it in D, drive a bit forward, drive a bit backward in R gear, and then parallel park.

How do you manage to fail the driving test?

Also heads up, so arsehole linked this thread in /brit/

>have best roads in the world
>can't drive

Nigger that guy

>learning in an automatic

lmaoing at your life

we don't drive automatic here. we're not that autistic

That doesn't excuse you failing 4 times.

what did you do to fail?

not him but okay

i went over the sidewalk

hmm yes I wouldn't want you on my road. good luck for the next one

All 4 times?

who the fuck fails a driving test with automatic

I was being cheeky m8

But yeah I agree. Manual trans masterrace.

the thing is: i usually drive well but when there's someone behind me who's watching me every move, i completely panic. i don't know what to do

I've lived near the border, each time I crossed it I feared for my life on the road.
Italians are even worse drivers than the french, which is a feat

Just have a wank before m8

Austrians are the worst drivers tbqh

if we're bad drivers, then russians are shit tier

Italians aren't bad drivers, as in their skill behind the wheel is fine. They just don't stop for traffic signals or pedestrians

I have my 2nd driving test on Friday since I failed the first one by doing pic related but I set it in reverse first for some reason which really sucked cause the driving instructor told me I was good at driving otherwise

Wtf are you driving for? You're in Europe. Doesn't your public transportation already get you everywhere you need to go?

>public transport

lol

Third time was the charm for me.

You can try doing it in a smaller town.

>public transportation
is tragic in italy

They banned people from doing this in England, you have to learn within a certain distance of your home address.

People were going to the little islands around Scotland which have like 50 residents and taking their tests there to easy pass

man, being European sounds awful
are you people allowed to live at all?

>people saying their countries have bad drivers

It was the result of a spike in new drivers causing accidents in London because they'd gone to learn in rural Scotland and weren't actually trained for driving in London - which is a clusterfuck

>failing the driving test in italy

you have some serious problems man, try offering the examinator a coffee next time

If cars were invented now, I doubt we'd be allowed to use them.

probabilmente sono un coglione, però mi bocciano sempre per stronzate disumane. stavolta ho toccato appena il marciapiede ma mi ha bocciato comunque

>live in a peasant country
>cars are a status and a must-have for everyone
>work is just 20 minutes away with the brand new metro
>coworkers make fun of me for not going to work with my car
>can't understand me when I tell them it's cheaper and more convenient to not use it

Really? i learned to drive with my dad's car that is a shit with wheels (fiat palio 1998). I managed to do everything pretty well and even parking which is so stressful in buenos aires because the city is full of cars and theres no space in the streets. However im doing the driving test in one month, wish me luck.

I failed the theory part once but aced the driving part. My dad taught me to drive and he just gave me a theory book to read. I didn't so that's probably the reason.

Driving in Europe looks like it sucks. If your roads are as cramped as Denmark's, I wouldn't want to drive. Roads in North America are nice and wide.

Bummer

Many European cities are old. They were built before car era.

>Driving in Europe looks like it sucks
This was my daily trip for years, do you think it sucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0gKIlN15w

>mfw passed on the first go

Ci vediamo all'inferno

at least im coming to greece for vacation in a month, Θα δείτε my friend

I'm aware of that. I'm not blaming any of you. I just get tense when driving in tight spaces.

you drive automatic though, i wouldn't brag about that

I also failed four times, before I got my drivers license. I have no idea why because I drove near perfect each time.

Highways aren't too bad. How is it everywhere else, though? Keep in mind that I have zero experience driving in really old or huge cities. The worst city I've ever had to drive in was Montreal, but I walked everywhere for most of my stay.

Vedremo cosa? ;)

Denmark isn't even that tight. Go drive in Malta.

Well unless you try to park in the city centre (which is almost impossible) you shouldn't have problem, there's where the really tight streets are.
Pic would be the min you'd see from a big city like Madrid, any Euro car or even small van like a Transit fits in there.

Didn't the instructor tell you where you fucked up?

>get ready for my practical exam
>waiting for the instructor in front of the building
>a learner car pulls in front of me
>some bydlo guy jumps out of the learner all angry, yells obscenities at the examiner
>walks to an old BMW parked in front of the building
>and drives away

>implying he was listening to him instead of being focused on his "perfect" driving

Same here, only 1 minor for hesitation because he told e to pull over in what I thought was a bus stop and had to check he meant there.

Dai non ci credo, é impossibile farsi bocciare cosí tante volte in Italia.

you suck

who else got it at first try like me?

non vivo a Scampia ma a Milano. forse è anche per questo.

About half the learners around here are 50 year old Paki women who were never allowed to drive in their homeland

>made it on my first try with manual
was a bit lucky, had driven most of the way a few days before

That looks okay enough considering my city has quite a few one-way streets. Some places here are more road than city, like pic related.