What's your excuse for being at home on a music forum instead being at a Halloween party like all the other chads?

What's your excuse for being at home on a music forum instead being at a Halloween party like all the other chads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZfn9-DpTH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Benzo withdrawal after 4-5 years daily use

low self esteem and depersonalization derealization disorder got me socially isolating myself

I have, like, one friend. And we don't talk to each other anymore.

i don't celebrate it, nor am i interested in partying anymore

for the last ~6 years btw. the ddd only for the last 2 tho if anyone can relate to ya boy

Fuck you Sup Forums, I was at a party.

id rather drink and talk to you guys... i am unusually content with being at home with my normie gf lately.

I'm not an American.

I'm from a country where Halloween isn't a tradition.

I am Ukraine. What is halloween.

I'm old and senile.

are you me

A spooky festival where the children go door to door collecting candy in costumes and all the women dress like prostitutes.

mu != r9k

I'm an alcoholic and I have ringworm on my arms and neck so I look disgusting. Also I don't like most people.

You're the whole country?

im planning my suicide. cant figure out a cool/funny way to do it tho :/

Sounds very silly.

I was at a Halloween party last night and spent today nursing a hangover. Comfy Saturday

No! I am bad in English

party? what are ya, some kinda normie?

i justified my lack of a social life/friends by hiking 13 miles today. now i'm too tired to go out even if i wanted to

jesus man.

It's based on some old tradition about dressing up as monsters on the one night monsters roam the Earth so they don't get you
Now it's an excuse to decorate your house and hand out candy to children, and for men to wear shitty ironic costumes and women to dress like whores at parties where everything is covered in pumpkin spice

We also don't celebrate Christmas in January. Yankeedom is weird.

Again. Sounds very silly.

Had plans to attend an event but they fell through so im in my dorm room getting /comfy/ because my roommate is gonna be out for the rest of the night

Doesn't your country have a tradition where people keep carps in tubs?

I was actually busy losing my virginity

That is Cлoвaччинa not us!

I went to a freeparty near the apartment where I live and it was nice but there were too many people, and that was kinda oppressive.
That said, I just snorted a line of pretty good speed so I might go back there in a couple of hours. But desu, I want to talk with some nice friends of mine while bypassing the rest of the crowd, and watching Azumanga Daioh and listening to the Shangri-Las also seems like a good program without needing to be around people, so...we will see...

People who drink and go to parties are the real losers

youtube.com/watch?v=qZfn9-DpTH8

We don't have Halloween here where I live

Rent a topless corvette
Have a high speed chase wearing Gucci sunglasses after shooting at police completely naked
Drive off cliff with hanglider tied to neck and fireworks in backseat
Flag in ass which reads 'way to make national news'
You fly up as the car dives nose first hanging yourself in style
Fireworks blowin up
Dashcam footage and if they followed you for long enough it's all live on news
Become national hero and go down in history while memes are everywhere about your legacy
Do it, user

Nobody I know wants to invite me to one because I’m an eyesore and an awkward square

I dont like that many people

working to try and keep the lights on

at the same time i only just now moved to this state so i don't really have any friends as of yet

same, worked the whole day

I don't like shit. I don't go outside.

My girlfriend is at an adult hipster party hosted by professors from her community college. I just played two matches of League and smoked weed.
That lonely life.

Bro I've been popping pills and going up against the best of the best in Mario Kart 7 online. Me, the lone American, against 7 elite Japanese racers. I'm at war. No time to party.

parties were still unbearably awkward for me even after two dozen of them so I gave up

Seriously, those fucking Nips are the worst in Nintendo games. Splatoon wasn't even enjoyable at certain times because you were either playing against 8 year-olds or against god-tier gregor-sans who snipe your ass and deliberately sabotage you. Best of luck dood.

do british people actually use the word chad irl

my "girlfriend" is going to a party with another guy,

I'm playing Super Mario Odyssey bing bing wehoo

stop letting your girlfriend fuck other men

I'm pretty drunk, and was turned down at all 3 parties I went to because I didnt have 5 bucks on me.

>what is college

What the fuck am i supposed to do? she said it was a guy from her church and wouldn't do anything with him anyways because he's old. I got mad at her, asked why i couldn't come, she said she didn't invite me, got mad again, and haven't spoken to her in two days. thinking about breaking up with her but i don't want to be lonely again.

sounds like high school to me

fuck yeah bro

Because the only Halloween Party in my area was gay as fuck and my dog died yesterday. I almost went but decided it would probably be dry as fuck and turned out to be right.

Leave the fucking bitch and move on. Don't be a cuck.

that's the bad thing. she's 24 and acts like this. I'm too old to be playing games like this.

ayy 0 self esteem and BPD here, I hate everything about myself

This is the life right here. Lone wolf shit.

I'm too poor

I'm sorry bro. Your doggie is in a better place now.

I was raised by a single mother too