So this bitch just cheated on me after 5 years of dating. I'm pissed should I dump her nudes?

So this bitch just cheated on me after 5 years of dating. I'm pissed should I dump her nudes?

the answer is always yes amigo

Nice ass. Post more

Here ya go

Of course. And make sure they show her face.
Only if she did actually cheat and you have absolute confirmation of it.

oh please keep going

morally you shouldnt but since youre here that doesnt mean shit

She admitted to blowing another guy I still don't wanna show her face I'll consider that later

she had some dude's cock balls deep in her piehole, his balls bouncing of her chin, and the cum she couldn't quite swallow all of dripping off her lips....and you don't want to show her face. fuck off.

If you have a good relationship with her, and you guys love each other, you shouldn't break up.

Seriously, fidelity is not the same as loyalty.

I'm pretty sure she had this before...

how did u find out she cheated on u?

Fuck off, cuck.

OP, if this thot betrayed your trust after 5 years of dating, why should you not betray her trust with the nudes she gave you?
If she's already cheated once, she WILL again.

Go fuck yourself, cuckboy

She confessed to it

I bet she's cheated more than once already.

Wtf kind of cuck beta pussy shit is this.

Don't bother. Just walk away and be done. If you dump her nudes, they will circulate the internet for ever always reminding you of her Everytime you see them

Here's more

Face?

This.
If they've been dating for five years and she's been caught cheating once, you can only imagine how many miles of dick she's taken that isn't OP's.

Trust me, user, thete's more. Unless she just walked up to you and said, "I blew a guy last night", there is more to know.

Also, lurk here: Survivinginfidelity.com

Show face and spread cunt cuckboy.

Might as well show face

Maybe dox her too?