Topless celeb thread

sage

nice

>pink nipples
>freckles
>perky d cups

Bueno

She has great tits

Daddario is far from my Jewess cousin. My cousin is a lot smaller in the chestular region.

I remember going to see this at the theater with some friends. They would always bitch about where we sat, so I told them to choose the seats. They went into 'dickhead mode' and insisted I should choose, so I sat in the middle of about the 4th row.

She pops out and whips out her sweater puppies and we sat there in awe because we were so close to the screen.

Hot.

Fucking love miley

She's what I call a 50/50. 50% of the times she looks great and 50% of the times she doesn't look good at all. I think a lot of those times it is if she has her mouth open.

These get me every time

Wow..

>Lindsey LoHag
>Celeb

Pick one

I watched this and my pants got tight. In the crotch.

Perfect

Utterly (udderly?) vile human.

Fantastic tits.

My phone is going berserk. I hope it is not my Jewess cousin trying to reach me; I can't answer it.

Agreed. Kanye must be thrilled to bed that

Gotta show some love to the smaller titties too.

Speaking of mature tits, here's Maitland. Whore in every sense of the definition. And holy shit, those tits.

Fucking incredible

Oooh these will never get old..

Those are very cute.

They are great

Mel has very cute, perky tits

Shut the fuck up Jesus christ herman

errr....

Who has the new Miley nudes?

"The world needs moar Miley noodz."

-No one

Moar

She and Bella Thorne continue to prove the need for good parenting.

BT says she was molested for many years, and if that is so, then I feel sorry for her. But, that doesn't mean you have to go out and show everyone you are a skank. For as much money as she has, she could have easily gotten some good counseling and made a whole lot more money getting good roles.

You're right, but that applies to most any young hottie in Hollyweird. Look into Hayden Pantyairs. She was whored out by her mom (and is probably still available if you're handy with a black card.)

The birth of blaxploitation.

You have way too much time on your hands.

Didn't hayden make it big pretty young? That worries me if she was whored out prior

>uncensored
Censor her, please!

Checked

Also, yes she did. Being whored out is how she made it big. Google it up and have a read.

Yeah, like I said, bad parenting vs. good parenting.

I know good parenting doesn't always = great kids, but at least the parents didn't fail because of a lack of effort. With Miley, I think we saw it coming from 10,000 miles away. Her photoshoot when she was 15 and was at least topless under a sheet and then her parents allowing her to get tatted up before she was 18.
Billy Rae Douchebag even complained about how little he was paid during the filming of HM. $250K per episode wasn't a whole lot compared to most other shows on TV - especially when you only do 101 episodes....

If you're wondering where did Emma Watson got her sports bra from, its pretty obvious, Victoria's Secret. There is a "VSX" logo at the bottom if you look carefully.

Dum spiro spero.

This is a look into hollywood I don't want. Harsh.

Nice shoop

It's a nasty place. People with power and money become very good at preying on weak girls with dreams. (And boys, too.)

I have never understood what the fuck is so special about them. They are not that good looking. They were never famous until the networks decided to create a show for them. All they were was spoiled rich kids that have been living off their step-father/fathers laurels that turned out to be an Olympic gold medalist that was a closet gay that decided to be a transvestite and an ugly one at that. But I guess liberals follow what ever the media tells them too.

It isn't that much different than most any other place except that they start younger on their victims and are able to exploit them legally, as in, "Hey. She just got her boobies. Let's make sure we do an episode where she goes to the pool and walks around in a bikini all day!"

And that is where good parenting comes in to play.

She's famous for getting recorded fucking. She used that and her semi-good looks to take millions from trailer trash who wish they could get paid for fucking on film.

This thread doesn’t have near enough tittes

Neither does she

Well then you can either post your own god damn tittes or fuck off

>She's famous for getting recorded fucking
Don't forget being a human urinal.

Who's got that old Romeo and Juliet topless scene?

Kind of an insult to urinals.

N U T T

The world needs sluts too. If every woman was marriage material, there would be no standards. Some people are made for commitment, some people are made for a good fuck.

Difference between being a slut and a skank.

Does Bella Thorne have a topless pic with nipples?

Look up her naked on snapchat video you'll like what you see ;)

whos this?

Here you go

ugh. thank god she's dead

And some more

When she dresses up nicely and takes the ring out of her nose, she looks really hot.

When she does this type of look (not including the tit slip) she's hard to look at.

Nice tits, but I want "more" head from a woman, not "fore" head.

You have completely ruined my appetite. I already didn't like that missing link ghetto cunt, now I hate her more for raping my eyes. Ugh.