>Love to play the victim
>Parental leeches
>Can't do long form math without a calculator

Did I miss anything, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmOaERW7hd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice one user. High five!

They were raised to be so. On purpose. I remember in the 90s when teachers were bragging about making "self esteem" the primary purpose of school.

The kids didn't fuck themselves up. Their stupid, self-centered, lazy-ass parents did by outsourcing their duties to the uncaring, idiotic state so they wouldn't have to bother. The generation with the highest divorce rate in history, BTW.

Totally agreed the parents suck ass and share responsibility, however, that does not excuse those who have reached adulthood to act like social degenerates. Parents have been fucking kids up for a long time, it doesn't excuse anyone for being an asshole adult.

I see someones basing all their ideas off what they've seen on tumblr. U mad little fag?

You're just a bitter old fart who can't accept the fact that your best days have passed. You are reducing a whole generation to a few stale stereotypes, i guess you like it when things are really simple.

Isn't that what Sup Forums does, reduce social/ethnic/age groups to stale stereotypes?

Not mad, irritated at the flies buzzing around this shithole of a planet.

They have this 24/7 virtual alter ego , but their bodies lifes in a functionally world, that would even works, if they were not there.
Achievements in real life doesn't reach their attention, because no sound and grafical effects.

No. It reminds people that stereotypes exist for a reason and that the truth never gets stale, people just lose the taste for it.

Mad millennial will forget about being mad when the next Twitch stream starts or when some celebrity they like tweets something detected.

that's a weird way to say "a log of shit slidding down your fucking throat"

Actually, that describes millennials/gen z exactly. Is that what the Andy meme was really about this whole time?

it's not a meme it's a lifestyle

Thats just internet culture that is very few and far between in reality. Most millenials are just normal wage slaves. Im 24 and all my friends around my age are pretty self sufficient. I also wanted to point out your complaint of technology/social media addiction, which you said on social media pretty much about social media not anyone from your personal expereince, as being illinformed and hypocritical. Meanwhile gen-xers outsourced all the jobs, elected an actor as president who was worse then trump, created ssi so millenials could pay for your retirement, and spent all our tax money on space lazers and a racist failed drug war.

Maybe. But one day you'll be dead and they won't be so they have that going for them.

You might not notice it from the inside, but managing millennials is living purgatory.

You forgot to mention I'm a horribly depressed alcoholic with no future, and highly volatile at the slightest rebuff

I'm a millennial but I don't really think like one. And one time i forgot my calculator for a big math exam in grade 11 and was still able to figure out long division despite not doing it since grade 5, I got like 75 on that at least I think and my teacher was Impressed I passed. My sisters also don't think like people in their generation so there's millennials and Gen xers that strayed away from what everyone else was doing

Punish me daddy~

And when you were young you never frustrated any supervisors? You were 100% efficient since day one of your first job? Maybe but most of your generation weren't. Just that the greatest generation were your supervisors and understood it takes time to build effecientcy instead of crying about not wanting to train the new generation

By the alphabetical idea that "z" have the apocalyptic charme. So what's next?
Restart with "a" or something from Russian / Chinese characters? The German "Ä" -- sound that a German will make when he speaks and miss a word... then "Ö" and "Ü"?

>Easily offended and requires a safe space

t. edgy 12 year old

Efficiency has nothing to do with. They ignore training, want to do everything their own way, ignore what has been told to them, don't assume personal responsibility for their actions or projects. They are insubordinate and act like children because their parents coddled the fuck out of them.

are you a trumpcuck faggot OP?

That's the first soyboy meme I've seen that has a fair point. Only took you guys a year and a half, great job.

Not at all. Don't try to divert the argument to politics.

So just a braindead retard in general? Thats fine too.

this, i am an apprentice in the building trade and most of the fellow apprentices i work with do this shit all the time.

They™ use generational cohort to divide us

Remind yourself, it is but a class struggle

>Victim mentality
Millennial detected

what you described sounds more like baby boomers on facebook talking politics.

Like you take personal responsibility? It sounds like you just blame employees when your supposed to be responsible as their manager. Most are barely 18-25 and still learning the job. They need to make their own mistakes to learn. As a manager you should have the patince to deal with adolescents.

It is for you cuz all you do is fucking post it all day

You can help fix the problem by killing yourself

Hi OP you concern TROLL.

If you really have any interest in this topic its shitty parenting.
We were raised by either Baby boomers or Older Gen Xers who's attitude towards many of us was to stick us infront of a TV and get drunk.
Now Boomers in particular blame us for not magically creating a wave of innovation and utopia.
Quite frankly boomers and gen x are mostly cancer as a generation and should be ignored whenever possible.

I'm fully on board that it's us vs them and they use division to so discord, but that still doesn't change the fact that the world is gone and on it's way down the tubes. Rome is burning as we speak.

Victim mentality. Do something about it then.

grow up
also dubs logged

Their managers are just as shitty and part of the problem, but that doesn't excuse their insubordination.

oldfags have always said this, since the beginning of time

Nice lack of argument.

Nice to see your trolling so hard you responded within seconds.
Your probably a bot or JIDF.

>thinks a nation should have no border
>millenial without a clue

>Attention span
Applies to all ages.
>Offended
gen maybe. Not so much "millennial"
>Echo chamber
Applies to all ages but mostly gen z
>Real discussion.
Again gen z. (I'm millennial who has gen z regular friends. They don't wanna talk about anything outside their phones.
>Debate skill
Applies to all ages
>Must be told every step
100% gen z
>Coddled
Gen z again
>Unreliable
Applies to all ages
>Tech and social addicts.
Gen. Z
>Positive feedback
Gen z once again
>Victim
Applies to all ages
>Parental leech
Applies to all ages
>Math
Applies to all ages.

>Trumpet so literally clueless he doesn't even realize there is already border.

Tell it to the spics.

Actually, it was a minute and thirty-seven seconds. I agree the Boomers and Gen-Xers should not have had children and subsequently fucked theirs up through similar behavior. That still doesn't excuse using the "well that's the way I was raised excuse"; it explains your behavior, but does not justify it. Be an adult, grow the fuck up, seek some help, and become a functioning person.

Look at the image number. That has been out for almost a year, way to keep up with the times.

spoken like a retard boomer who has never had to deal with shit going wrong.

Adolescents throughout history had disdain for authority. Especially gen x with the punk and glam movements of the 80s. Only when they became the managers did they start crying about their subordinates. Its not a millenial thing its a human thing. I actually know a millenial who is 23 and a manager of a shipping warehouse, he complains all the older people dont listen to him because hes young so they think they no better even though they are knew hires and he has been there since 17. He also has a young looking face and looks only 16ish.

They also lack any sort of real life skills. It's horrible trying to train someone in the job force like this. No basic tool knowledge, are physically weak, and can not take constructive criticism. On top of their entittled attitude they make the worst emoloyees in any field.

>Can't do long form math without a calculator

We've got technology for a reason, stay mad.

maybe stop being a dick to them? seems easy.

Already blaming other things for your shitty reputation.

>spics.
Obvious lost cause. I can't wait tell the Dems take your right to vote away :^)

wait wait hold up

are you telling me

the current youngest workers

are the worst in the field right now

...i need a few minutes

as a millennial this is mainly true i think im guilty of a lot of these things myself

They're not trash, they're just broken and fucked.

>On top of their entittled attitude they make the worst emoloyees in any field.

>be me, manager at tech company
>company realizes average age of employees is 40+ yo
>create initiative to hire and train entry-level CS graduates
>hire 5 younglings straight out of college
>2 years later, only one still around, other 4 quit.
>realize that we had 40+ yo employees for a reason

>blaming other things
on what? Thinking you can just tell people to fix their shit and expect anything out of it is pretty lulzy. Do you really think thats how it works? Boomers are a lot more coddled than they realize.

Untrainable

Are you describing millennials or people over 40?

Read this

nigga you just got triggered

And here you thought they wouldn't bite. Fish are literally jumping in the boat.

>other 4 quit.

Sounds like they found better jobs.

??????? Stating facts is being triggered now? When did the definition of that word change?

lol uses photos and facts from vice

No, mommy, daddy, and their teachers told them they were God's gift to humankind and we're great! So when they realized they had to invest time and relationship building to move up in a workplace, they avoided that and took a new job, which they will leave for a new job, and then another after that. Lack of attention, focus, and commitment.

I don't have to state the obvious. Most people over 40 know what a 10mm socket it and how to use a wrench.

>Sounds like they found better jobs.
They found similar jobs in other towns. Point is, they slummed around for months getting trained while collecting a paycheck.
This is a big reason why millennials aren't getting hired - they aren't worth the investment.

I don’t believe in social security, I don’t give a fuck about old people, my grandparents saved their own money from their working years and are doing just fine and should live comfortably until they die and if not I’ll just pick up the slack.

I’m hard working, and want to further my education but it’s expensive as hell thanks to all you old fucks having the younger generations work to death and making the cost of living go up. The reason taxes are so high is because you old fucks were so paranoid and lazy you wanted us to support you until you’re 120 years old, living in your fancy suburb houses and million dollar mansions with your dusty old husband and wives, while we have to space away to afford a shitty studio apartment for 1000 dollars a month and still pay a shit load of taxes for your healthcare and social security.

Fuck off old bastard, it’s your fault we are like this. You are the lazy generation and we are the product of it. There are some of us that are hard workers but the smart ones work for their selves.

I agree social media is cancer though.

Like women

>I don’t believe in social security

That's because you're a youngling that hasn't payed into it. Pay into that thing for 15 years then tell me what you feel.

>No attention span
Yes
>Easily offended & safe space
No
>Lives online in echo chambers
Everyone on here
>Can't have a real life discussion
Same again everyone on here
>No debating skills
I have debating skills
>Must be told every step of a process
Only the first time
>Cuddle and belive everything should be handed to me
No I'm only 3rd favourite/4 in my family and they quite like to remind me of it
>Unreliable
No
>Social media addicted
If this palce counts then yes
>Need poaitive feedback to function
No
>Love to play the victim
No
>Parental leech
No
>Can't do long math without a calculator
I could probably but what spastic doesn't use a calculator for that

>The reason taxes are so high
The reason taxes are so high is because the US has the biggest military in the world, bigger than the next 8 COMBINED, so we can fight rebels living in mud huts. It's easily the largest part of the discretionary budget, even bigger when you count veterans benefits.

Fuck off. I have a savings account, only person I’m into is myself.

I understand taxes for healthcare, but I’m not paying to have some useless old fuck with outdated world views live until they are a pile of dust. I just don’t care, I can save money on my own and I don’t care about the poor old people. I just don’t its fucking stupid. You stupid degenerates spent your early years smoking coke and partying instead of saving and investing in meaningful shit so you can all die of your sins.

This guy mad lol

I don’t mind paying property tax and sending a few dollars to the military to keep the Muslims out. But the old fucks can die for all I care, social security is a Jew.

more of that pls thanks

Says the young fuck who hasn't had to deal with unexpected medical expenses and doesn't have a penny to his name.

It's not a meme, is a one-man obsession becoming the cancer of Sup Forums.

He's madness is justifiable. After all it was the previous generation who were so self entitled that they willingly and knowingly destroyed the world just so they could have more when what they needed was less.

>unexpected medical expenses
Oh, you live in bum-fuck-merica

lmao

>instead of saving and investing in meaningful shit

What you fail to realize is that we paid into that system too. Every one of us was a 20-year-old punk who looked at his paycheck and said, WTF? But we paid in and when we retire it's time to get our share back. Like I say, you'll be singing a different tune when you're 40.

Stay healthy and don’t get shot for being a nigger. Don’t drink and do drugs. Boom, look at that you’re fine.

And I don’t have a penny to my babe because I’m paying for your retirement old man, pay attention.

>keep the Muslims out
>old fucks can die
>is a Jew

Oh I see. Found the butthurt wannabe nazi.

Not at all. But, you are naive if you think having good insurance will save your ass when you are old, sick, and have no one else to support you. You will be sucked dry for every last penny and left to rot.

"What's a facebook?"
"I think my son installed a virus on my computer"
This is you old man.

NAIVE to think you can't get sick even if you lead a healthy lifestyle. That reduces risks, it doesn't eliminate possibility. You can play the odds, but they'll catch up to you sooner or later.

>Did I miss anything, anons?
Killed Applebee's

>Can't have a real life discussion with other strangers

Cause people fucking suck.

lol, everyone who knows anything knows that 40+ year old men invented everything the youngfags use today. "What's a facebook?" A 45 year old man designed the hardware, wrote the firmware, and implemented the app all the youngling fags depend on.
Truth, I've been in the rooms where this is done.

>Most people over 40 know what a 10mm socket it and how to use a wrench.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmOaERW7hd8

It’s much easier to get over a illness with a strong immune system leading a healthy lifestyle then it is with a compromised immune system from years of alcohol and drug addiction from your hippy party years.

This doesn't change the fact that the majority of 40+ year olds let technology leave them in the dust. So you can use a fucking wrench? Good job buddy, the industrial revolution was a century ago. How about Revit?

What? Your rated bitch every generation improves on the ones before, not to mention your old shitty hardware was obsolete in 2005 and could never handle even facebook

I hope you break a hip you old crock of shit.