No, it's sick and disgusting.

No, it's dick and sisgusting

no, it's sick and disgusting

No that`s illegal in my country.

No, it's sick and disgusting

It's, no disgusting and sick

Rekt

I killed a Karina Mal when I was 7 with my bb gun. Later learned how valuable that bird was and if I would have got caught my parents would have been fined thousands

no sick it's disgusting and

yes,my future

2 Sand people back in the first Iraqi war

Yea. Myself when i realised i am a fag op.

Yes, it's healthy and delicious

Many many times. Myself and Trevor and a couple of other guys decided to rob a bank, but it all turned to shit and when the police turned up we had to shoot our way out.

i ain't no soyboy, brah.

No, of course not, that is disgusting to even suggest such a sick act. Shame on you OP.

SHAME

Nice, man. Got my first CK thanks to a ND which struck my squad mate in the head. Wanted to kill myself ever since

Nah, not rich enough to get away with it.

Metaphorically pushed a girl over the suicidal edge once if that counts.

Its pretty unattractive at first but god damn it becomes fun after they start squealing and begging you to stop
You should try it, its to die for

I know someone who has or at least I can't think of a way he didn't do it.

I don't know if I killed anyone for certain, but I've shot countless bullets toward Iraqi soldiers. I have to assume some of them hit their intended target.

*Seinfeld song plays

I kill people with my jokes all the time

Be me, just qualified Freight Train Conductor, only on my third yard shift. Out doing industry with another green conductor. I'm at the head end on the belt pack, mate is at the tail end lining the switch and getting the derail. Mate tells me we're okay back 20 cars to a joint. Throw beltpack into reverse at 7mph.Suddenly hear "emergency, emergency, emergency" on the radio. Instantly dump it. (emergency mode). Mate didn't realize he lined the switch onto the track he's working on, gets ran over by a grain car while he's getting the derail. Run 30 cars back to mate, who is now pinned under the giant wheels of the cars. He lasted about another 10 minutes, but felt like an eternity. NEVER take a job with the railroad. You are overworked. You are are undertrained. You will get seriously injured or die, just a matter of when.

No,its sick and disqusting

I shot some beaners crossing my Ranch. Stupid fucks started advancing on me at night. They’re lucky I only had my .17 HMR on me, or they would be dead. I know I didn’t kill any of them, but I know I shot at least one of them.

Why haven't you?

yes i have

shit dude, but looks to me your mate was too dumb to do his job properly and it cost him. just how undertrained you need to be to not know when a train might hit you at 7mph?

Yes, even though it's sick and disgusting

Does not knowing fuck with you?

Today?

It's really not that simple. He wanted more training, asked for more training, but they went ahead and qualified him, because we were so short on conductors.

Train cars are shockingly quiet when you are not at the engine. When you are 20 cars back, or working in the yard where cars are rolling around freely, you hear nothing. Dead quiet.

When you're bent over a derail, fucking with the piece of shit padlock, in the dark using your shitty company approved lantern, it's real easy for accidents to happen.

Sleep deprivation: when you're on the spare board you are on call. This makes it very hard to get any sleep. You go home from work and get your 8 hours of sleep, then you don't get called for work like you though you would, so now you're awake. Night comes around and you try to sleep, but you can't because you slept all day. Then you get a call in the morning and have to be at work in 2 hours having had a couple hours sleep.

The same goes for being on the road. You are on the train for 11 hours, get to your shitty bunkhouse that is literally 50 feet away from the tracks. Trains are roaring by every 30 minutes, everything is shaking and rattling, and you just want an hour of sleep before you get the call to head back at 2am.

yeah ur mum's pussy xDxDxD

story if you dont mind me asking?

I choked a chicken once

No, it's against my religion.

Your god’s fake. It has to go back.

I've killed three people in 4 years...but it's not what it seems.

I'm a train driver, had a women jump off the platform at Slough going 125mph, worst part was she picked up her young son and jumped with him...that was the first two and the third, a middle age guy..going through Tilehurst..he ran n clingsmaned right of the platform right in front of me...again going at quite a speed but was slowing down to stop at Reading..maybe 100/110mph the cunt cracked the window n burst all over it, thought he was going to come through it kek

Millions on ur wife

i kill millions of unborn people each day....