I clicked a random link and it brought me to a website called mia model and well theres some messed up shit on there...

I clicked a random link and it brought me to a website called mia model and well theres some messed up shit on there. How many days before the fbi are knocking on my door?

Send link faggot

gib examples plz

Days? Shit, they'll be there within minutes.
>nothing will happen, it's not like you've seen the site and started creating an account or something

if you're not gonna post link atleast say what was on it

At least tell us link or what it is fag

Nibba you fucked

What was on the site?

Bump

Link was from a thread that got deleted but if you search mia model.com you should find it. Its pretty much a "child model" wesite with well kids between the ages 8-16 in suggestive clothing and some fully naked.

dont click random links next time you retard but yea just close the site and youre fine

SEND USS LINKK THERE ARE MILION SITES WITH MIAA FUCKING MODEL SEND LINK

link or i am calling the FBI on you

>and well theres some messed up shit on there
Yeah? Like what?

I think I remember seeing that link last night actually but I didn't click it since everyone else thought it was suspicious and I'm a sheep.

Train your butthole, Jamal will be coming in hard

@ everyone asking for link, im trying to find the site again but i cant find it either. It was the top of the search last time but now its not. Possibly busted?

It’s a honeypot they want you to but the $40 picture set and then arrest you I think. Alternatively it might just be a child model

Well, it's a pizza site it seems. "Teen/ young fashion models." List of "models," you get a VERY suggestive gallery sample, and a link to buy a subscription.
I don't know how to report without getting in trouble. Mia model was one of the "models " if you search it will take you to her sample page.

There are some in g-strings lying on their stomach, and some in shirts with butts hanging out. This isn't a legit model site.

There were some screenshots on the wayback machine from 2013 to 2017 but they got took down and the screen shots from 2004 is just I shitty site with house rental stuff

Duck duck go "miamodel," 3rd result

could just have linked it, only finding facebook pages

This works really well on an iPhone because of lack of ads.

>Search nnbbs models in images for duck duck go, safe search off
>find the pic from the website nnbbs and go to the site
>on the right side there is a bunch of links but you need the link that says play-kitty
>click the link then click the first link on the directory in there
>...
>profit?

Screenshot before this gets deleted, I promise on my life that it’s not risky I used to go there in high school

I ain't linking shit. It says FASHION MODEL in the result.

There are a LOT of these “modeling” sites and they’re all on the surface web. They’re technically legal but some go too far

kk, might be for the best to leave this one buried

These websites only show the right content if you follow the path to them correctly, you can’t save the url you have to backtrack somehow to see them

What do i need to type i. Google to find this

Found it I think. Don’t see the point in this the girl ain’t even that cute why pay for this shit.

just don't return to the site
if the site gets shrekt by the fbi and they get a hold of access records, they'll be targetting the users that frequent the site, not the ones that go there once and never return

Saint

It’s the tip of the iceberg, and the paid part is probably a honeypot. From those sus modeling pages the links lead down to the peedo network I’m 100% serious

Send link nigga

Congrats. You didn't think the 10 year old was hot.

Just stay safe out there brother, we’re on the surface web after all

I'm completely sure of this. If it isn't a honeypot though? Shouldn't this still get reported?

Call FBI.
Report fuckery.
Be saint.

if you didn't upload or download.....never

The reason I think it’s a honeypot is because it’s been there for YEARS. I found it the first time as a high school sophomore and I’m in college now. I actually reported it back then too, and even more probably popped up

if you get to the bottom of the pond, and there's something that looks like the top of the pond, you haven't reached the bottom yet.

Why is there so many pedos?

Ive reached the bottom I believe as far as these sites go, it always leads to a small group of websites

> I know that website

user explain yourself

you are already fucked why not post the link

People don’t seem to understand that these websites show normal things unless you take a specific link path to get to them

Hi, dearest user.

I'm John from the FBI. We've been looking for you but we need you to confirm your address. We have a nice surprise for you.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Love,

John
FBI

xx

oh well... you know best

>post incriminating evidence on CIA nigger website
You deserve the anal raping you're going to get in prison, son.

Fuck dude I genuinely hope they don’t come for me years later. I’m not even in US

who is this beauty? how many bars of soap would it take to get her to shit in my hotel sink?

Read the disclaimer?

>mia model and well theres some messed up shit on there. How many days before the fbi are knocking on my door?

You're fucked faggot!

Nah, they only care about who uploads and buys this shit, if you just visited once your aight