Literally DUDE DONALD TRUMP IS BAD the talk show host

literally DUDE DONALD TRUMP IS BAD the talk show host

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where will they get all of their material once shillary is in office and everything is no fun allowed though

they're digging their own graves, i thought comedians were supposed to be smart

Why do you think turmp is doing so well all of a sudden
They've wised up and aren't gonna kill the golden goose

They are preaching to the choir, its not like any of their viewers are going to change their opinions eitherway

literally DUDE LIBERALS ARE BAD the entire network

>literally DUDE DONALD TRUMP IS BAD the talk show host
uh, isn't that all of them lmao?

>We wanted a joke as the nominee
>Why are people are making fun of us!?

literally DUDE CONSERVATIVES ARE BAD the entire network

I wonder if Harry Turtledove or William Forstchen will make novels about the presidency of Donald Trump?

They are just reporting the actual news though

It's just a coincidence that reality has a liberals are crooked and don't know how to run government message

Everyone thinks that there political news channel is the real one and the other is propaganda

>CNN actually got caught feeding debate questions to HIllary
>every network except Fox spent 95% of their news focused on Donald Trump pussy grab locker room talk rather than Hillary being an actual criminal email leaks

really makes you think

>Guy doesn't pay his taxes for years
>"That makes him so smart!"

Fox has been BTFO of Trump recently and you just proved my point

>cable """news"""
they're all talk radio meets ESPN
c-span is the only network that could be accused of practicing real journalism

All polls show that he doesn't even remotely match his gender and racial demographic's opinion on this election.

That's funny isn't it : they whine about white males being overrepresented, but they are represented by people who don't share their opinions.

You ever stop to consider that maybe Donald Trump is bad?

Why can't Republicans take a joke?

it's nowhere near as bad as CNN or MSNBC, maybe if you go back to the bush years

That was during the Bush era. They've critized Trump alot even though they're on his side. It's not like he gets a free pass like Clinton does with liberal news media.

>what is confirmation bias

MSNBC is a mouthpiece for the leftist wing of the democratic party, FOX is a mouthpiece for the far-right wing of the Republican party, and CNN is a cum-guzzler for whoever is currently in the white house.
Comparing their value as news outlets is like comparing the relative merits of horse shit and donkey shit.

Donald Trump being president is literally a shit stain on the underwear of American history

>leftist wing of the democratic party, FOX is a mouthpiece for the far-right wing of the Republican party

Jesus christ stick to talking about super heroes.

That actually does. I'd imagine you've never payed your tax in your entire life, or just mommy and daddy payed that for you. Sad!

it wouldn't surprise me if 'comedians' like him actually voted for Trump so they could have easy material for the next four years/his likely impeachment

Focus on meme 2000 population city council Republicans

>They are just reporting the actual news though

Every time someone defends Fox News it makes me realize just how utterly horrible modern Sup Forums really is.

It wont matter. They'll run interference for Shillary like they did for Obama. It'll just be more Bush jokes or whoever is currently doing shit in congress.

>it was different guys, remember le habo raids?
Go back to encyclopediadramatica you sack of shit

>fox news used to be a joke
>other news stations have sunk so low that fox is now the most reliable

Strange times, huh?

Not an argument. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

DUDE GEORGE BUSH IS BAD LMAO

More that Bush is a buffoon. Having a president that literally couldn't speak English was a late night talk show host's wet dream.

ED is 60% Sup Forums though

>states facts
>gets called out for being biased

Imagine being stupid enough to vote GOP

>implying Trump speaks English, or can even read.

Bill Clinton was a gift to the late night hosts as well. It's seems like people completely forgot about that.

Literally DUDE I LIKE DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE I'M A STUPID PERSON AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INTERNALIZE PEOPLE POINTING OUT THAT HE'S A FUCKING JOKE HACK AND IT UPSETS ME SO I MAKE SHITPOSTS ABOUT IT ON MY MAYMAY BOARD the post.

Colbert's bad but not as bad as that pretentious cocksucker Seth Meyers.

ok dude, take it easy

literally DUDE I'M LIVING BY MID-2000'S POLITICAL ASSUMPTIONS the entire post

The most neutrally moderated presidential debate was the Fox News one.

Agreed, Trump is pretty bad senpai
He is pretty much just an edgy Sup Forumstard

Who is in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

That's not John Oliver

>where will they get all of their material once shillary is in office
ghouls don't need entertainment

"facts"

That's literally every talk show host