Now that the dust has settled, did Don Glover make black TV great again?

Now that the dust has settled, did Don Glover make black TV great again?

how can he get away with having the same first name as trump, i would think his peers would rebuke him

show is boring

Why do we need to categorize shows as black tv or white tv?
Why can't tv just be tv enjoyed by all?

Most black shows seem like they're exclusively for black people. This one is different precisely because it can be enjoyed by all, even though it stars only black people in ghetto type situations.

Liberals literally criticize whites for thinking that everything is for them. This how fucked in the head they are with the compartmentalization that they force onto everything

I wanted to hate it, but it was pretty decent. touched on a lot of things blacks deal with (guns, drugs, clubs, homophobia, weird white sympathizers,poverty, etc) but did so in an entertaining manner that wasn't patronizing. even managed to make fun of topical issues without being over the top like south park (people thinking their different races). I guess I was thinking this was gonna be a black "ghostbusters" sort of thing. having seen all current episodes, I can safely say that I love Atlanta™ and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to my white friends AND black friends to enjoy! Atlanta™ only on FX™

I liked it, glad it got a second season. The canonical weird parts were a nice touch.

its good

>literally every single white character is some kind of racist
finally, an honest look on American issues. Fuck white men

the episodes directed by Murai are great and the episodes directed by Glover are trash.

Is it actually good or just shilling?

I've been seeing it everywhere

Atlanta was pretty good. That fucking Nigerian was too cartoonish at a couple points though

its not bad. its true that every white person is portrayed negatively but is a lot better than most "black tv". just dont take it too seriously and theres some humor

It's actually really good. Sort of a strange tone in places, but it's enjoyable. It won't even offend you, no matter what your political views are.

>Sup Forums isn't offended by Atlanta

Welcome to your first Atlanta thread my man.

>did Don Glover make black TV great again?
>literally abandons the show for GOY WARS and SPIDERMAN

They had a whole episode making fun of trannies, and another making fun of cucks with white guilt. I feel bad for anyone who can't enjoy it.

Ayup.

Good cinematography, some episodes are funnier than others, like the Club and BET episode

get this nigger filth off my board

>litterally every character outside the main cast is a piece of shit
Fixxed that for you. But really what character outside the main 3 and earn's parents wasn't a complete fuckwit

Wait a sec. Has the show ended already?

The first season ended this week

final was on the other night

best episode so far

even the main characters are shitty sometimes. earn isn't there enough for his daughter. paperboi pulled a gun out. the spaced out dude is just a dumbass sometimes.

>episode making fun of trannies
you really missed the entire point of that scene if you thought it was supposed to be funny. it was about how bigotry is still rampant as hell within the black community even though they are fighting for equal footing themselves. the only comedic part was earn's discomfort when he was sitting between them and the dude wouldn't let him get up

Hiro's been working for years and has command over a and Glover's a dumb narcissist. News at 11.

0.05$ have been deposited into your account.

Thanks for the rec.

>you really missed the entire point of that scene if you thought it was supposed to be funny. it was about how bigotry is still rampant as hell within the black community even though they are fighting for equal footing themselves. the only comedic part was earn's discomfort when he was sitting between them and the dude wouldn't let him get up
Pretty sure he's talking about the episode with the transracial guy, though I felt like it was more about tumblresque special snowflakeness than it was about actual trans people

Insecure is way better but liberals don't care about black women

oh shit totally forgot about that episode. the talking head trying to stir up shit when they came to an agreement was gold

I liked it

that interview episode was GOAT

My favorite black show is the First 48