Knot talk

knot talk

Yeah let's knot talk about this...

taken both and real knot is easier than fake knot b/c real knot shrinks after

storytime?

fur con in Germany years ago, met a group of men and women who were into more than just furry stuff, got into the community for a while

done dog anal, horse oral

I don't know you yet I already don't like you

how did it feel?

intense but hot, dogs go fast and shallow strokes before you let the knot in, also people watched which was a turn on

not better or worse than human, just different

sounds really tempting

Did you get to sniff or suck of the horse's dong? D: How did it taste or smell, please.

you can't really suck because it's too big, but i licked and stroked him until he came on me

doesn't taste good but it's a big turn-on when you're drenched in his cum

you have to find a handler who knows the lifestyle or else you can be hurt badly or hurt the dog

Nnngh... I bet it's all warm and there is so much of it. Lucky lucky, thanks for sharing. I wanna try a horse dong one day for sure.

i used it as lube after, most intense orgasm i've had from masturbation

i'd really like to jerk off to that image, but i'm wearing a cock cage. sucks

why lol?

>chastity
yikes

same

trying to train myself into impotence. I'm pretty sure I'll get to the point where my brain doesn't connect sexual arousal with an erection.

I can already cum through my ass alone, it's been a fun several days caged up. woke up with my limp dick twitching and oozing cum in my cage late last night, guess my body is fighting back and giving me wet dreams now lol

nice thumbnail

i want to get myself into a more submissive and feminine mindset. so no jerking off for me.
lol, that's hot. you're not making it easier for me, you know.

>Woman
NO

Mfw I wish I had a young little fluffy boy to buy outfits for and play with all the time

dont we all

i dont, i want to be that little boy

Its not fair. I got plenty of money a larger then average dick and high sex drive but no fem boy can be found.

you have an impossible standard in your head that doesn't exist

get on tumblr, and/or join up sissy social. you can also just hit up grindr.

we're definitely around lol.

well, how big is your cock?

Gotta say, knots are pretty damn filling. And also a bitch in the ass to take.

Is that it? I figured it was just the hick town I live in

I use fetlife had some people to talk to but they are too far away to play with.

Just a hair under 8 inches but more then 7.5

i have faith in you. you look like a good little knot taker. be sure to throw up some more pics when you do.

wow, that is above average. the biggest one i've had was "only" 7 inches

And I'm good with my mouth too just want a boy to spoil like a prince and fuck like a slut in my life. Too many billy Bob hicks around and old gay dudes

there's your problem, i'd rather be treated like a princess than a prince

Get you a pretty dress

what tumblr did you pull these from?