How to blackmail someone and ensure that they obey and follow what you say without informing a person of authority?

How to blackmail someone and ensure that they obey and follow what you say without informing a person of authority?

You ring up your local therapist and say "Help, I'm a psychopath that wants to blackmail people into obeying me to fulfill a need to be in control because at one point I didn't feel in control! Please help me figure out what it was and what I can do about it!"

first off that pic is disgusting, and 2nd why do you wanna black mail someone do you have dirt with someone.

piss off somewhere else dumb libshit

Other than that, find pictures of someone you know fucking a dog maybe? It has to be illegal so they won't go to authorities, highly embarrassing and involving sexual activities are best.

What's the next step after having pictures?

>Help! I buy into a two party system because I'm a drooling retard that doesn't recognize divide and conquer!
You must be a republicuck amirite?

You tell your mom "breng mee dha tendeeees maaaam, or i sweah i kill musself"

no im not filthy im an ancap sir.

do you have anything besides what user said, can you get texts or anything to prove the person being guilty in an act.

Send them to them with your demands along with proof that the copies you sent them (HARDCOPIES via REAL MAIL) are not the only copies. A picture of a stack of pictures does well.

Example:

Miss Target opens her mail to find a glossy 8.5x11 print of her supple lips planted firmly around a red rocket and on the back is written instructions to deliver more pictures of the same nature to a burner email (setup via proxy at a library) within a designated time (allow for delivery time dick) or else the same picture in the same glorious quality will be sent to the following addresses of her family members. include a picture of the stack of dog dick pictures as proof. You now have a toy or she ran to the cops and her family gets to know she fucks dogs.

If I'm not allowed to sell recreational heroin to a 4 year old you're literally raping me.

Kek

No you’re not you /leftypol/ jew

>needs step-by-step instructions on how to blackmail someone

do some creative thinking instead of googling shit and going on forums. it'll help.

i need my open borders to psychos who cause there own wars and destroy my country, its racist if i dont do it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I can't send physical copies.
I was thinking of casually sending the pictures over WhatsApp with a happy Valentine's greeting.

The disadvantage is that I can get blocked and not get a response. What do?

>posts dumb blonde
>im the jew
kek go somewhere else with that woman, literal child jewish life forms you can hardly find a good woman these days.

So eager for bait youngling. Nobody wants islam anywhere except for muzzies.

Are you “On the spectrum”, user?

She knows I know her family and can send the pictures to them. I just don't know how to get her to send me more.

That being said, this might be a bad place to seek advice it's been hijacked by underage kekistani autists since 2016.

nope, im perfectly fine. How bout you user.

If she’s sending nudes then you should send them to me and her family. Roasties aren’t human

Bump

>2:191
Slay them wherever you may catch them and expel them from the place from which they expelled you.
Meaning: Kill the dudes that cast you out of your homeland and then cast them out of your homeland
(Sounds familliar.)
>3:28
The believers must not establish friendship with the unbelievers in preference to the faithful.
(Also a Christian thing)
>3:85
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
Non-Muslims don't get into Muslim Heaven, shocking.
>5:33
The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land.

I could go on, but I'd rather go after the Christian bibble for shit like:
Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

When you're getting all twisted over being decieved. All religion is garbage user, it's a means of control over those not willing to think critically. I'm not denying a God or Gods, something made everything, but the church, no matter what one, is a human construct of shit.

Post the pictures user.

can you message her with a throwaway/user account?

>This quiets the troll

blackmail, so much effort.. Won't some Scopolamine do the trick?

Yes

then why not do that? instead of blackmailing her as you, blackmail her as 'anon123' or some shit.

put some distance between you two

if your blackmail is also illegal, they basically can't go to the authorities.
but if you do have dirt on someone doing illegal stuff, the chances are they have friends you might want to worry about.

Yes but how do I begin?
After I've made clear that I have pictures, what comes next?

I expect her reaction to be "WTF delete" or block and hope for the best.
It's possible but unlikely that she'll get a family member or someone to call and threaten me.

In case she replies, what do I say next?

do you know where she lives? if you do, just hint at it, and if it gets dire (if she doesn't believe you or is about to block) just straight up tell her what her address is, tell her to keep messaging you or else

bump