Hello, kind gentlemen. How are you this fine evening?

Hello, kind gentlemen. How are you this fine evening?

i wish i was dead

quite well, and you?

this is me irl

is that antiwarhol

same
SAAAAME

Why, I'm fine my dear sir. I'm currently listen to the works of the great Ludwig van Beethoven while drinking some fine wine.
What about you, my friend?

mood

reply to this post for a virtual group hug

^-^

same. im strugglin with my weight. Dont think girls will love me or are attracted to me. suicide comin most likely for me desu

I want a car so I can get on the highway and just start driving away.
until then I will just play euro truck simulator, my new pc parts should arrive sometime this coming week

:)

shitposting is the only thing that makes me happy these days.

this pic makes me sad

can't handle my thiccness with your hug

Not doing too bad Mr. Duck, slowly losing my sanity, drove around for an hour earlier with nowhere to go. Now just working on shitty music but it feels not bad

^w^
*hugs*

>I will never be a 14yo browsing Sup Forums occasionally when my parents aren't home ever again

I'm listening to The Softies while browsing an anime image board, thanks for asking

in this

>after 7 years I'm still here
>all my reaction images are like 5 years old at this point because there's no reason to save new ones
>I thought you're here forever was just another meme

>after 7 years
wew user, I've been around for months and it already seems shit to me

i was expecting a good ol' ducc thread but now I'm just depressed

Try 12...

Oranges.

tried killing myself sunday. friend saved me, otherwise would've happened. tried over a two day period but for some reason i kept telling people. junior year of high school i attempted with pills and didn't tell a soul but i just didn't know what i was doing then so i survived.