Alright Sup Forums, super depressed, pondering suicide each day, no motivations for anything, except one thing...

Alright Sup Forums, super depressed, pondering suicide each day, no motivations for anything, except one thing, I always wanted to crossdress and be a cute trap, but I'm scared shitless. I feel like it might actually brighten my life somehow. What are your takes on this?

yeah, be brave and follow your dreams

go for it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. If you're even slightly feminine you'll do fine.

thanks, 173cm, slim frame 57kg. I'm more scared of social repercussions.

Honestly post some face and we can judge if you're trap material

You have nothing to lose if you're considering an hero anyway but more importantly no one wants to see a manly man in a dress

It's an old one (like 2 years old), but it's what I have here.

>trap
KYS FAGGOT
DIE ALREADY

How original, like it's something I haven't told myself already.

Aw dude you.. im sorry man but would probably need some surgery honestly, not nearly feminine enough at base to pull off a good trap, in my opinion

Just be a regular dude then, it's not like you're particularly bad looking or anything

chemo?

try at home first. if ur embarrased about buying girl clothes at walmart, you can order some online.
get used to wearing girl clothes at home and then maybe go to an anime con, where traps and cd's abound in spades.

Pluck/shave some of your eyebrows (make em less bushy) Shave and slap on some make-up and a cute outfit. Go for it fam.

You could do it with some work. Basically impossible to tell unless you take the plunge

Classic repressing trans

'fraid that's true too, thanks for telling me how you see it.
no, had long hair back then, had it pulled back (way too much)
It's actually been in my mind for a while, I'll look into it

I know make-up can do wonders, gotta learn about it.
Thanks.
Questioning I guess, still unsure if I'm actually trans.

Thank you for that, maybe exercise can help with my thoughts of hero-ing

get a nice outfit, experiment with some make-up, get a cheap ass wig from ebay and try it on in front of a mirror. If you feel more confident and happy in it try and go to a convention in those clothes. Just take lil baby steps.

Friend of mine had the same problem and it really helped him bloom and get happier.

When you jump the gun do a flip.

I might try that, if it helped your friend, it might help me too.
I'd probably try to OD on heroin (fitting, since I'm a faggot I go out not as a hero but as a heroine).

if you post online, you can go body only and it'll be fine. I can attest to this.

Stick on some music and go for a jog it really helps

Gonna start doing it.
It'll take a long while before I'm confident to post online